ADVERTISEMENT

On the bright side: Mens Baseball...

Wow two close games....we come back on game 1 take the lead and lose it game 3 lead the whole game and let it slip again in the late innings....when will they learn from these games?

Texas beats ou in the B12 tourney 8-4. Hamilton is a Gamer. Texas will face Kansas in the winners bracket tomorrow night.

Reactions: Cotton #12
Fvcking shit stains aren't giving me any updates? Wtf is wrong with ya'll? Are we going to make the regional???

Fvcking shit stains aren't giving me any updates? Wtf is wrong with ya'll? Are we going to make the regional???
You going to be up at midnight, because game won't end until about then. Figured it's past your bedtime.

The one thing I notice about us is we leave to many guys on base and do nothing with them. That is just crazy...good win though tonight winners bracket and get a day off.

If we were to take the tourney do you think we would be looked at to host a regional?
I didn't think so at first, but, the way it is panning out with a potential TCU match-up may make it possible. TCU still has to beat KU, but, they are ranked 6th and rpi of 8.

I didn't think so at first, but, the way it is panning out with a potential TCU match-up may make it possible. TCU still has to beat KU, but, they are ranked 6th and rpi of 8.

Tech and Tcu both in the losers brackets both of them got tons on the line with seeding. But you are right this can get interesting if KU beats them again.

Tech and Tcu both in the losers brackets both of them got tons on the line with seeding. But you are right this can get interesting if KU beats them again.
So, TCU crushed KU yesterday, 6-0. It is on-Game time is 12:30 central. Texas can redeem themselves for the TCU sweep a couple of weeks ago and put themselves in great position to host all at the same time.

Just got home and see we are playing at 130pm. About an hour from now. Let's make it to the finals and host a fvcking regional. Middle finger the ags after that.

Reactions: horn wild and westx
Horns up 6-2 headed to the top of the 6th. A monster 3 run HR by Cantu providing the cushion. Freshmen pitcher Blair Henley providing some quality innings as the starter.

Texas wins it 9-3. Moves on to play Okie St tomorrow for the Tourney Championship. Texas is now in the conversation to host a regional. A win tomorrow would help that argument.

Reactions: westx
Texas wins it 9-3. Moves on to play Okie St tomorrow for the Tourney Championship. Texas is now in the conversation to host a regional. A win tomorrow would help that argument.
Texas was #42 in the coaches poll this past Monday. Hard for me to believe they are going to move up to one of the top 16 spots. Good RPI but still a reach.

Texas was #42 in the coaches poll this past Monday. Hard for me to believe they are going to move up to one of the top 16 spots. Good RPI but still a reach.

It depends on what the committee uses to determine rank. They are number 16 in RPI, so based on that they would be a host. A win today will certainly put them in consideration.

If Texas hosts, it will be just barely. But, Bwilk isn't too far off. I am seeing Texas already is at 16 RPI and has the #6 strength of schedule. Pretty good resume as the announcers mentioned. Nonetheless, it is just wishful thinking if we lose today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT