ADVERTISEMENT

OU Sux Donkey Dong thread of ill repute

Yes, both teams are undefeated for the first time since 2011. Let's hope that year's results continue for at least the next week. ;D

Another tidbit someone mentioned to me...neither team has faced a top 40 offense. OU played #41 SMU, and Texas has faced #45 Rice and Kansas (although Kansas did not have their starting QB in the game, so I don't think that should count).

Which means neither team has really faced a very potent offense. Certainly, OU hasn't faced a RB as good as Brooks, and Texas hasn't faced a passing attack as good as OU's.

I'm not sure the arbitrary number of "Top 40" is more relevant than the arbitrary number of "Top 41". But at some point as stats go south, there's a breakover line from being tested to just being in a game. Surely the Iowa State game shouldn't have been as difficult for OU as the SMU game, and it wasn't after OU figured them out (they were doing some things on the OLine they hadn't done all season).

Can't go this year, but this is the year you would want to go. It may end up being like a 2007 score of 28-21 or something like that. I do believe it will just about go down to the wire, I can see OU scoring in the last few minutes to make it a one-score game, and Texas will have to run the clock out. Something like that.
We got a little white receiver they call G-Freaky that may house it in the RRS. He's kind of like Drake Stoops but faster. Got to watch them little whitey's they'll sneak up on you

im pretty sure hes one of those guys who doesnt believe in deodorant too.

i personally have no issues with him. I like MM even if he smells funny the dudes a good character to be around and always a positive guy.
besides that, the video of Bongo Joe, "Blessing the Mood" is awesome and cringy all at the same time.

Should be an entertaining game, hopefully moreso in our favor.

We have had lapses in pass coverages whether due to selling out for the run or simply blown coverages and the air attack is the 23' sooner bread and butter.

We're not super elite at anything but are pretty good at everything this year. Our big uglies performance have been the biggest difference imo.

Could be a barn burner but I'm thinking somewhere in the 38 - 34 range. Texas keeps the hat.

Is this the insurrection guy?
m84Hr4w.jpg

Reactions: Archmadness
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT