ADVERTISEMENT

OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to sit back and giggle when these Ou trolls show up talking about all those "championships" CONFERENCE Championships......They pound their chests about this until someone points out...."with being that dominant in the Bigxii.....you would think Ou would have more than ONE National Championship to show for their dominance" If that isnt "underwhelming" on its own accord i dont know what is.

I giggle myself when the big 12 count is 12-3 in trophy count. I think it’s incredible that Texas only has three. You kind of need to win the big 12 to play in championships.

Reactions: MikeNAustin
And i giggle TEXAS has the same amount of NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS in this same time period......go back to your trailer park.

" You kind of need to win the big 12 to play in championships"

Or in Ous case.......lose championships.....either way huh moses

"Lincoln Riley 2 years @OU: Tom Herman 2 years @UT:
24-4 -17-10
2 Big12 Championships -0 Big12 Championships
2 Playoff Berths - 0 Playoff Berths
4-1 vs. Rivals - 1-2 vs. Rivals
7 All Americans - 2 All Americans
2 Heisman Trophy Winners - 0 Heisman Trophy Winners
4 Draft Picks - 4 Draft Picks
1 1st Round Draft Pick - 0 1st Round Draft Picks
7 Major Trophy Winners - 1 Major Trophy Winner"

While we are at it.......lets throw in playoff wins

Riley....0 Herman....0

Bowl wins
Riley 0 Herman 2

Wow. That had to leave you with a hollow feeling in your gut when you wrote it.

What you're missing is the fact that about 25 or so OU fans who had never posted here started posting immature, inflammatory and confrontational comments. No mod worth his salt is going to let that go on. I stand by banning these people. They added no constructive, respectful or intelligent commentary. One Sooner poster claimed that someone posted a link to this thread on Sooner Scoop and then the childish posts from zero post count Sooner trolls started appearing out of nowhere. You seem like a reasonable, mature, rational person. Not that it really matters, but I'm not understanding why you think that I was "trigger happy" in banning these types. I can 100% guarantee you that if Longhorn posters acted this way and did the same thing over at SS that they'd be banned as well.

I expect you are right about this point. I am sure if I were in your shoes I would err on the side of banning more rival posters. Just to make my job easier.

Curious, though, is it normal around here to accuse a rival program of cheating over the loss of a 3 star recruit, 8 months before signing day?

I mean, geez, it wasn't even a flip!

Regardless, I do see your point in general. Peace.

I expect you are right about this point. I am sure if I were in your shoes I would err on the side of banning more rival posters. Just to make my job easier.

Curious, though, is it normal around here to accuse a rival program of cheating over the loss of a 3 star recruit, 8 months before signing day?

I mean, geez, it wasn't even a flip!

Regardless, I do see your point in general. Peace.
No one would accuse our friend FlourBluffHorn of being normal

"Lincoln Riley 2 years @OU: Tom Herman 2 years @UT:
24-4 -17-10
2 Big12 Championships -0 Big12 Championships
7 Major Trophy Winners - 1 Major Trophy Winner"

While we are at it.......lets throw in playoff wins

Riley....0 Herman....0

Bowl wins
Riley 0 Herman 2

Woops, my mistake, those last two really evens it up doesn't it?

Lincoln surely sucks in playoff wins (dang it). I guess it is just difficult to have playoff wins unless you're in actually in the playoffs.

Bowl wins, congrats, you own the Sooners the last 2-years. Stellar, no really, stellar.

"There is no Oklahoma at the top of it's game because you are the Oklahoma. Only your team and coach are basically Pirate 2.0. It's been that way even before Stoops left. I'd say it started when you fired the wrong DC.

Now you are stuck trying to buck the trend, but it takes time and the right DC. On the other side Texas has the right Defensive coaches to stop any offense. We are close to getting the right players and depth in place."

Lincoln Riley 2 years @OU: Tom Herman 2 years @UT:
24-4 -17-10
2 Big12 Championships - 0 Big12 Championships
7 Major Trophy Winners - 1 Major Trophy Winner

Riley better start fixin' that draft pick thing or they are gonna' be in a world of Hurt.

And the year Lincoln Riley became the coach of blOwU he inherited a heisman trophy winning QB. Tom Herman inherited a true freshmen. Lincoln Riley inherited a team that just won the conference. Tom Herman inherited a team that just lost to Kansas. Your comparison is not valid. Tom Herman has brought Texas back further and faster than Riley had to. Lets see what happens in years 3 and 4 when we have a upper-classman QB and a team that has actually won a bowl game.

Tech being your pick for being the third best team in the big 12 in the early 2000s is not a valid method of comparing them to OU, who has dominated the conference for nearly two decades. There's no what-ifs, this is what they did do. OU recruits better, has had better players and coaches, more rings and more trophies, more all americans, heismans and draft picks. It's just not a comparison a reasonable minded person who doesnt hate OU would make. Especially since they have exactly zero championships and OU has owned the conference almost since it's inception. And the 20-6 record vs them doesnt hurt either. Texas is closer to being tech, with their lack of trophies It is humorous though, to try to compare the complete failure of a program that is texas tech to a program who has been to 3 of the past 4 playoffs, recruits at an elite level, and is as close as OU is to turning the corner and becoming one of the elites instead of just really, really good. Btw, Riley is twice the recruiter stoops and leach ever were and that is already paying off big dividends. You are kidding yourself if you think that they arent trending in the right direction because they got the coach and scheme they want, and all they need are the players. Like it or not, elite kids on d are looking at OU, and that hasnt happened in a long time. your team isnt the only one capable of improvement. Good days ahead!

blOwU you sure looked dominate back when it was John Blake running things. Riley is a great offensive mind, but he is also a horrible defensive coach and 100% relies on a defensive coordinator to run things. He doesn't have it so his defenses look like crap. Sound familiar? I think I just described the pirate.

blOwU does get good defensive players and turns them into crap, at least that is the way it's been since 2010. Tell me when was the last time your defense was truly good? Like I said, Tech in the 2000's. Right now Texas is closer to being Alabama then they are being Tech. Our defensive backfield can damn near boast a 5'star at every position. Texas as a team is built for beating teams both in the Big 12 and every other conference out there. You guys are good at out scoring Big 12 teams but get exposed regularly in the post season. Why, because you don't know how to play defense. Sound familiar? (Tech).

You are kidding yourself if you think you have the dogs to play defense with the top programs in the country. Sure you can put up 30 on a top level defense like Bama, or Texas. But you give up 40+ to a above average offense. Sound familiar Tech.

OU IS the big dog, not you.

Go back and sit in your corner aggsy boy, the adults are talking.

Curiosity killed the cat! Its a know fact that OU has cheated since the Bud Wilkinson days..when you 2 turds was still in diapers playing with your TT!

Hey, man, if this is what you need to make it through the rough times, more power to ya. I haven't found it of much use, myself.

Fortunately for you, Herman is not fabricating nonsense excuses for your protracted run of mediocrity. Or else you'd stay there.

He is, however, a gifted negative recruiter, from what I hear. So maybe this is how the sour grapes get distilled to the basement dwellers.

We are blessed to have no need of such tactics.

" You kind of need to win the big 12 to play in championships"

Or in Ous case.......lose championships.....either way huh moses

I would rather lose in the playoffs than lose in the big 12 championship game. Wouldnt you? Honestly, you win 0% of the playoff games you dont play. OU will eventually win, Riley is bringing in the kind of talent stoops struggled to get. e.g. Stoops rarely got a kid holding a scholarship offer from alabama to commit, Riley does that regularly.

And the year Lincoln Riley became the coach of blOwU he inherited a heisman trophy winning QB. Tom Herman inherited a true freshmen. Lincoln Riley inherited a team that just won the conference. Tom Herman inherited a team that just lost to Kansas. Your comparison is not valid. Tom Herman has brought Texas back further and faster than Riley had to. Lets see what happens in years 3 and 4 when we have a upper-classman QB and a team that has actually won a bowl game.

You mean he inherited a qb that had developed into a heisman nominee, he won the heisman Riley's rookie year as HC. Let's not pretend Mayfield was at the heisman ceremony as a red raider, that didnt happen until after Riley got his hands on him and even then it took a couple years. For what it's worth, Riley has never not had a productive qb since he became OC 9 years ago. For example his very first qb in 2010 was a community college transfer, threw for 4000 yards and was on several watch lists (maxwell, manning, obrien). And each qb he's had since then has been better than that. Just saying the dude knows offense, so really who made who? Riley wins without a defense. texas has a defense and is winning less. It appears that the offensive juggernaut has the edge.

blOwU you sure looked dominate back when it was John Blake running things.

No they didnt

Riley is a great offensive mind, but he is also a horrible defensive coach and 100% relies on a defensive coordinator to run things. He doesn't have it so his defenses look like crap. Sound familiar? I think I just described the pirate.

You are describing most offensive minded coaches. Are you suggesting relying on your DC to run the defense is a bad thing? He is an incredible recruiter, and defensive kid are committing to play for him so he's doing something right. You should know how important recruiting is and he's getting defensive recruits who hold offers from ohio state, georgia, alabama. Stoops' commits held offers from virginia, baylor and iowa. Give that a couple years, as a texas fan you should know full well the importance of scheme, coaching and personnel on a team. How many heismans does the pirate have? Oh, that many? Good comparison.

blOwU does get good defensive players and turns them into crap, at least that is the way it's been since 2010. Tell me when was the last time your defense was truly good?

OU was #1 in the big 12 against the pass and run in 2015. They were not excellent, but they'd probably have beaten alabama if they had the 2015 defense instead of the 2018 defense.

[/QUOTE] Like I said, Tech in the 2000's. [/QUOTE]

Nope. in the early 2000s, tech had 0 big 12 championships, 0 bcs victories, 0 national championship games, 0 heismans, 0 first round picks, those things matter. OU was a national championship contender deep into almost every season in the 2000s and tech only came close to winning the conference once. That matters too. Not a valid comparison at all because tech was completely irrelevant save for the year they beat texas (thanks tech!) which kept them out of the ccg.

Right now Texas is closer to being Alabama then they are being Tech. Our defensive backfield can damn near boast a 5'star at every position. Texas as a team is built for beating teams both in the Big 12 and every other conference out there. You guys are good at out scoring Big 12 teams but get exposed regularly in the post season. Why, because you don't know how to play defense. Sound familiar? (Tech).

First off, Lol, no they arent. Alabama has achieved actual proven success. They are definitely closer to tech- consider texas has achieved the same level of success as tech over the past decade. Same number of big 12 championships, same number of heismans, same number of bcs/playoff games, same number of bowl wins, you both even had 3 straight losing seasons, you guys are kindred spirits, brothers. that's nothing at all like what alabama is now, more like the alabama of 2002. OU gets beat in the playoffs because they run into teams who recruit better than them and have better players. It gets hard in the playoffs, every team OU has played in the playoffs has been more talented than them. . But Riley is changing that through recruiting. OU is just as capable of improvement as anyone else is. Dont pretend your program is the only one with the ability to improve up on a shit performance. People forget how bad OU was on offense prior to hiring Riley, and now he's getting 5 stars with ease. Think about this- even with diarrhea defense for the past two years, he's still getting visits and commits from some of the best defensive players in the country. How will he recruit If OU even has a decent defense in 2019? Really it's been impressive to get any kind of talent to even look at OU after the past couple years but he's doing it.

You are kidding yourself if you think you have the dogs to play defense with the top programs in the country. Sure you can put up 30 on a top level defense like Bama, or Texas. But you give up 40+ to a above average offense. Sound familiar Tech.

If you follow recruiting you'll see that trend is changing. I know this much, I know my team can actually get to the playoffs. So at least they have that going for them. It sure beats losing in the big 12 championship because they surely didnt give up 40+ points to texas' above average offense when it mattered most, now did they?

U was #1 in the big 12 against the pass and run in 2015. They were not excellent, but they'd probably have beaten alabama if they had the 2015 defense instead of the 2018 defense.

Lol, you mean the pass defense that was ranked 33rd nationally? Bama toyed with you, they were the cat and you were the blind half dead mouse, if they wanted they could have doubled that score. That 2015 defense was lead by a defensive minded coach, not Pirate 2.0. And that defense wasn't that good to begin with. Bama has an offense more powerful than any in the big 12, I don't care what blOwU defense you put in front of it, you weren't going to stop it.

Nope. in the early 2000s, tech had 0 big 12 championships, 0 bcs victories, 0 national championship games, 0 heismans, 0 first round picks, those things matter. OU was a national championship contender deep into almost every season in the 2000s and tech only came close to winning the conference once. That matters too. Not a valid comparison at all because tech was completely irrelevant save for the year they beat texas (thanks tech!) which kept them out of the ccg.

Nice straw man you have built there. but it won't work. You aren't going to move the goal post and change the argument. blOwU is winning conference championships in spite of it's defense, not because of it. That is the same formula Tech had with the pirate. Thus we refer to your coach as Pirate 2.0

First off, Lol, no they arent. Alabama has achieved actual proven success. They are definitely closer to tech- consider texas has achieved the same level of success as tech over the past decade. Same number of big 12 championships, same number of heismans, same number of bcs/playoff games, same number of bowl wins, you both even had 3 straight losing seasons, you guys are kindred spirits, brothers. that's nothing at all like what alabama is now, more like the alabama of 2002. OU gets beat in the playoffs because they run into teams who recruit better than them and have better players. It gets hard in the playoffs, every team OU has played in the playoffs has been more talented than them. . But Riley is changing that through recruiting. OU is just as capable of improvement as anyone else is. Dont pretend your program is the only one with the ability to improve up on a shit performance. People forget how bad OU was on offense prior to hiring Riley, and now he's getting 5 stars with ease. Think about this- even with diarrhea defense for the past two years, he's still getting visits and commits from some of the best defensive players in the country. How will he recruit If OU even has a decent defense in 2019? Really it's been impressive to get any kind of talent to even look at OU after the past couple years but he's doing it.

Can Tech boast a defense with 4 5'star defensive backs? Can Tech boast a defense that basically shut down a Georgia offense of 3 and a half quarters in a major bowl game? You see Texas actually knows how to play defense and we seem to be the only Big 12 school that can say that. That is why we are closer to being like Bama than we are being like Tech. Offense might have got you to the playoffs, but defense like Texas has will not only get us there but we will win when we get there.

If you follow recruiting you'll see that trend is changing. I know this much, I know my team can actually get to the playoffs. So at least they have that going for them. It sure beats losing in the big 12 championship because they surely didnt give up 40+ points to texas' above average offense when it mattered most, now did they?

I know you can get to the playoffs and get your ass kicked when you get there. I have seen no trend that tells me anything about your defense is changing. But since last year you were dead last in passing defense; a marginal change will likely be proof in your eyes that things are changing.

Dead last in pass defense, how very Tech of you.

Hey, man, if this is what you need to make it through the rough times, more power to ya. I haven't found it of much use, myself.

Fortunately for you, Herman is not fabricating nonsense excuses for your protracted run of mediocrity. Or else you'd stay there.

He is, however, a gifted negative recruiter, from what I hear. So maybe this is how the sour grapes get distilled to the basement dwellers.

And you base this opinion on what? Hearsay? Tom Herman is killing it in recruiting and has Texas trending up. To say otherwise and to allege that he's only recruiting well due to being a "negative recruiter", is BS. Unless you have solid facts to back this up, don't make these kind of statements on here. Also calling people "stupid" isn't wise either. You're welcome to post here, but hurling around crap like this isn't going to be tolerated.

No need when you have Big Red Motors.

It's not a coincidence that every great run the gooners have had has been tainted by cheating. It's in your DNA.

And you base this opinion on what? Hearsay? Tom Herman is killing it in recruiting and has Texas trending up. To say otherwise and to allege that he's only recruiting well due to being a "negative recruiter", is BS. Unless you have solid facts to back this up, don't make these kind of statements on here. Also calling people "stupid" isn't wise either. You're welcome to post here, but hurling around crap like this isn't going to be tolerated.

The duplicity is too thick to cut. OP conjures "bribing a recruit" out of thin air, and you say nothing. I barely mention that Herman might use negative recruiting, and you demand facts while brandishing the ban hammer.

Go ahead and circle your wagons around the village idiot.

And as for posting here ever again, let me count out how many fvcks I give about that.

There. All done.

Swing that hammer, b*tch. Pound that hollow chest when you do. You're a real Tarzan.

The duplicity is too thick to cut. OP conjures "bribing a recruit" out of thin air, and you say nothing. I barely mention that Herman might use negative recruiting, and you demand facts while brandishing the ban hammer.

Go ahead and circle your wagons around the village idiot.

And as for posting here ever again, let me count out how many fvcks I give about that.

There. All done.

Swing that hammer, b*tch. Pound that hollow chest when you do. You're a real Tarzan.

You seem to be unable to grasp that this is a Longhorn board and want to argue and spin things from your tainted, skewed 0U point of view. This ain't your house. What is said here and is allowed to be said here of course is going to be partial from a UT point of view. Why this is surprising to you is incredible. It works the same way on 0U boards. Since you don't "give a fvck", then leave and quit posting here, tough guy. We have several longtime 0U posters here that act respectfully and don't have the kind of argumentive attitude that you have. Some people just don't get it. SMDH. :rolleyes:=)roll

Lol, you mean the pass defense that was ranked 33rd nationally? Bama toyed with you, they were the cat and you were the blind half dead mouse, if they wanted they could have doubled that score. That 2015 defense was lead by a defensive minded coach, not Pirate 2.0. And that defense wasn't that good to begin with. Bama has an offense more powerful than any in the big 12, I don't care what blOwU defense you put in front of it, you weren't going to stop it.

Yes, that same defense which was much better than the 2018 iteration. They only gave up 201 pass yards per game in 2015, last year 291. Big difference. The 2015 defense was lead by stoops, the same guy who led the defense last year too. How can you not know that?

Nice straw man you have built there. but it won't work. You aren't going to move the goal post and change the argument. blOwU is winning conference championships in spite of it's defense, not because of it. That is the same formula Tech had with the pirate. Thus we refer to your coach as Pirate 2.0

What argument? You trying to act like OU is like tech, and clearly the evidence says otherwise. I even backed up my assertion, which you did not. I never suggested they are winning championships because of defense. The formula tech had resulted in 0 championships, i'm pretty sure that is not the same thing as winning championships, heismans, top 5 finishes, first round picks, and general success.. Lots of teams use that formula and lose, OU's trophy case is showing us a different story. It works better than the texas formula obviously and the recent lack of championships, and heismans is very much like tech. As i said, tx i much closer to being tech.

Can Tech boast a defense with 4 5'star defensive backs? Can Tech boast a defense that basically shut down a Georgia offense of 3 and a half quarters in a major bowl game? You see Texas actually knows how to play defense and we seem to be the only Big 12 school that can say that. That is why we are closer to being like Bama than we are being like Tech. Offense might have got you to the playoffs, but defense like Texas has will not only get us there but we will win when we get there.

You know how tech always had a better offense than defense? tx offense 33rd nationally, tx defense 69 nationally. That's a tech thing, not a bama thing LOL. So you can brag all you want about your 69th rated defense, but what good has that defense done for texas? It didnt do the job when it mattered most did it? Nope. So how is that a brag? A 2006 texas fan would be embarrassed to brag about that. I look at tech and i look at texas and i see the same level of recent success: zero championships, zero playoffs, zero heismans, and multiple losing seasons. That's very tech like. That's nothing like alabama, who are winners. So texas is much, much closer to tech than bama. Being in the bottom half of defenses nationally makes them more like tech, it doesnt make them like alabama, winning does, and they haven't won anything in a decade. How very tech of you.

I know you can get to the playoffs and get your ass kicked when you get there. I have seen no trend that tells me anything about your defense is changing. But since last year you were dead last in passing defense; a marginal change will likely be proof in your eyes that things are changing.

Dead last in pass defense, how very Tech of you.

It sure beats losing in the big 12 championship by a team who doesnt even field a defense. How does it feel to lose to a pop warner defense when it mattered most?

As far as trends go, last year they had one of the best defensive line classes, are building a nice secondary class this year. With Grinch's scheme and his experience turning a bunch of undersized 3 stars into a top 15 defense, recruits are taking notice. Get the talent on board and the team will get better. Riley is a better recruiter than stoops ever was, and this includes on defense so that's changing. He somehow is getting 4 and 5 stars all over the defense to visit, stoops hasnt been doing that in a decade. Any football fan knows that recruiting is the lifeblood of a program, and this is teh first time in a while OU is getting commits from players who hold offers from big time defensive programs instead of stealing away from baylor and nebraska or louisiana tech. And they were dominating the big 12 with that subpar talent. Now Riley is taking a seriosu approach to recruiting on D and it's getting better. Better enough to keep them competing for championships.

I believe "Tech" had some high powered offenses.......im sure probably top 10 probably top 5......defensively they struggled. Its not right to compare Ou to Tech when the Tech defense was much better than that Ou defense last year.

Go ahead and talk about all those Bigxii championships that has got you ONE national championship in that time frame....Ou is the biggest underachievers in college football if you go by that.

A Texas fan calling Oklahoma underachievers compared to Texas?
You guys are getting absurd. Poor Oklahoma they only dominate the conference that Texas is a member of.
That’s logical to who in their right mind?

Reactions: Heisennberg
You guys are getting absurd. Poor Oklahoma they only dominate the conference that Texas is a member of.

How many bowl wins and national championships does 0U have in the last 20 years or so?

Seriously "underachievers" in the sense you have dominated a conference yet only have ONE national championship to show for it. If TEXAS dominated the conference and had only ONE national championship to show for it then i would say the same for TEXAS. I really dont understand how you Sooners believe winning the conference as many times as you did yet come up short in the BIG bowl game or whatever isnt called "underachieving". Stoops won the national championship his first year as the ou coach but couldn't get it done again......i still dont understand the moniker "big game bob" when he only won ONE national championship. Sure ou got beat by Boise st in what most call "one of the biggest BCS bowl upsets ever" and there was that National championship game where ou players were asking USC players to "let up" in the second half because they were getting smoked.......but in soonerland it seems that the only thing that matters is "conference" championships because they cant get it done on the Big stage.....is that not the definition of "underachieving"? Please misstermoses tell me more about those "overachieving" sooners.....yeah i didn't think so.

same defense which was much better than the 2018 iteration. They only gave up 201 pass yards per game in 2015, last year 291. Big difference. The 2015 defense was lead by stoops, the same guy who led the defense last year too. How can you not know that?

Bob Stoops was your DC last year? I didn't think so. You see Bob Stoops has a pedigree as a DC, this is why he always fielded a great defense. Riley is an offensive coach and that is why your defense was ranked 130 and your offense is #1. Like I said, Tech.

What argument? You trying to act like OU is like tech, and clearly the evidence says otherwise. I even backed up my assertion, which you did not. I never suggested they are winning championships because of defense. The formula tech had resulted in 0 championships, i'm pretty sure that is not the same thing as winning championships, heismans, top 5 finishes, first round picks, and general success.. Lots of teams use that formula and lose, OU's trophy case is showing us a different story. It works better than the texas formula obviously and the recent lack of championships, and heismans is very much like tech. As i said, tx i much closer to being tech.

Dead last passing defense, #1 passing offense. Tech

You know how tech always had a better offense than defense? tx offense 33rd nationally, tx defense 69 nationally. That's a tech thing, not a bama thing LOL. So you can brag all you want about your 69th rated defense, but what good has that defense done for texas? It didnt do the job when it mattered most did it? Nope. So how is that a brag? A 2006 texas fan would be embarrassed to brag about that. I look at tech and i look at texas and i see the same level of recent success: zero championships, zero playoffs, zero heismans, and multiple losing seasons. That's very tech like. That's nothing like alabama, who are winners. So texas is much, much closer to tech than bama. Being in the bottom half of defenses nationally makes them more like tech, it doesnt make them like alabama, winning does, and they haven't won anything in a decade. How very tech of you.

How often did Tech have a top 75 defense. Granted the Texas Defense was a work in progress last year, but by the end of the year, Texas was dropping defensive hammers on Georgia.

It sure beats losing in the big 12 championship by a team who doesnt even field a defense. How does it feel to lose to a pop warner defense when it mattered most?

As far as trends go, last year they had one of the best defensive line classes, are building a nice secondary class this year. With Grinch's scheme and his experience turning a bunch of undersized 3 stars into a top 15 defense, recruits are taking notice. Get the talent on board and the team will get better. Riley is a better recruiter than stoops ever was, and this includes on defense so that's changing. He somehow is getting 4 and 5 stars all over the defense to visit, stoops hasnt been doing that in a decade. Any football fan knows that recruiting is the lifeblood of a program, and this is teh first time in a while OU is getting commits from players who hold offers from big time defensive programs instead of stealing away from baylor and nebraska or louisiana tech. And they were dominating the big 12 with that subpar talent. Now Riley is taking a seriosu approach to recruiting on D and it's getting better. Better enough to keep them competing for championships.

Actually looking at the penalties, it looked like Texas got jobbed by the Big 12. We all know deep down that the Big 12 wanted blOwU in the playoffs and made it so.

Under Tom Herman, Texas has been over Achievers. Last year the over/under for wins was set at 8.5 games. Texas won 10. That is called over achieving. Texas was picked to get blown out by Georgia, didn't happen. Texas was picked to lose to blOwU in the RRSO and Texas won. Again that is called over achieving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT