ADVERTISEMENT

Pre season camp

hookem777

Dec 13, 2011
Already July gentlemen! Camp will be here before we know it!

9 more Saturdays until kickoff

Reactions: Hoookem722
Maybe clob was referencing the QB weight room tweet where they were all shredded and Malik looked like a gosh damn giant
Yeah if I’m Alabama, my defense is going through drills everyday on making sure they don’t hurt Quinn. They want no part of Maalik.

Reactions: westx
Yeah if I’m Alabama, my defense is going through drills everyday on making sure they don’t hurt Quinn. They want no part of Maalik.
I think he's almost too big...to much muscle mass can fk with your throwing. I wouldn't mind seeing some packages with maliik but I'm also not sure if he can run. Heard the dudes slower than swooped was.

I think he's almost too big...to much muscle mass can fk with your throwing. I wouldn't mind seeing some packages with maliik but I'm also not sure if he can run. Heard the dudes slower than swooped was.
He's not a runner at all. He's a pure pocket passer.

Reactions: hookem777

Jerseys look a tad different than last year..want them a little more burnt personally

Jerseys look a tad different than last year..want them a little more burnt personally
Yes, a little more football brown would be preferable. I'm not too fond of tennesse puke orange.

Reactions: hookem777
Oline cumulative Bench, PC, squat and DL is up 10% over last summer.
Have not confirmed this. 2nd hand info.

Good news if true.
with our QBs recent picture im more inclined to belive this..S&C coach is doing work. AND IM SO HAPPY. Im so sick of Texas having big Teddy bears upfront. I want NASTY RIP YOUR HEAD OFF FOAMING AT THE MOUTH lineman!

Reactions: freeper
I hope we are done with coaches that never want to embarrass the opposition
please? i want coaches that want to make the other team cry about running up the score. Cry about hard hits in the blowout in the 4th..coaches who say F you until its 0:00 on the clock we are kicking your ass and dragging your face through the mud.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
There’s a reason why every team we’ve ever faced has given us their best shot. Every game we’ve lost has been their best win. Every fan base we’ve faced have given us the horns down. I say it’s about time to give them that reason back. If we can, we do. Run it up, all the way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT