ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Thread 2018

OU just landed a commitment from 3 star CB from Texas Starrland Baldwin. He is a guy who has been on UTs radar but had not landed an offer. I think he is a good player but it just goes to show how deep this CB class is in Texas this year. Below is an excerpt from my "Big Board" post showing the CBs that Texas has interest in. Baldwin is at the bottom of the list.

If we take 3 CBs I think it will be Jalen Green, D'shawin Jamison and depending on how the season goes, either Anthony Cook or Jaqualyn Crawford. While Cook is obviously the guy everyone really wants, either way, the CB haul will be fantastic. The safety class should also be incredible, meaning that Texas will really have some weapons to slow down the Big12 passing offenses in the future!

CB: Expected to take 2-3
Anthony Cook (Tx) 5 star - offered, uncommitted
2/25 - Junior Day Visit
3/25 - Unofficial Visit
4/8 - Unofficial Visit
Houston Griffith (Fl) 4 star - offered, uncommitted
Brendan Radley-Hiles (Fl) 4 star - offered, Nebraska
Jalen Green (Tx) 4 star - offered, uncommitted
3/25 - Unofficial Visit
4/10 - Lists Texas in Top 13
4/15 - Spring game visit
D'shawn Jamison (Tx) 4 star - offered, uncommitted
2/19 - Unable to attend Junior day due to ACT/SAT prep, visits early
3/25 - Unofficial Visit
4/1 - unofficial visit
4/15 - Spring game visit
Corione Harris (La) 4 star - offered, Kansas
Jaqualyn Crawford (Tx) 4 star - offered, uncommitted
CB, WR, Return man in HS. Unsure of what position we are recruiting him for.
2/25 Junior Day visit
3/12 Lists Texas in top 10
4/13 - Unofficial visit
Verone Mckinley III (Tx) 4 star - no offer, uncommitted
Trevon Meohring (Tx) 3 star - no offer, TCU
Tre Douglas (Ga) 3 star - offered, uncommitted
Gemon Green (Tx) 3 star - offered, Michigan
2/25 Junior day Visit
3/12 Offered by Texas
Trent Gordon (Tx) 3 star - no offer, Penn State
3/25 - Texas not listed in top 10
Starrland Baldwin (Tx) 3 star - no offer, Oklahoma
4/15 Spring game visit

Reactions: oldhorn2
Good info. Sounds like we got some good visitors this weekend. Perhaps a commit? You just never know what or who might pop up with this staff. I like it!

BJ Foster (S Un-committed heavy UT lean) is coming in this weekend for a visit- as well Vaughns (OLB Commit), Tatum (DE Commit), and Sterns (S Commit).... Sounds good to me!

Just realized most of these kids are coming in for the state track meet. Should be a lot of talent on campus this weekend, but who knows if they'll have time to go meet with the coaches.

Just realized most of these kids are coming in for the state track meet. Should be a lot of talent on campus this weekend, but who knows if they'll have time to go meet with the coaches.

State track meet and Texas Relays are great opportunities for quick unofficial visits. Looks like Foster has made it clear he will be making a visit. I'd expect some more prospects will be swinging by the coaches offices!

BJ Foster (S Un-committed heavy UT lean) is coming in this weekend for a visit- as well Vaughns (OLB Commit), Tatum (DE Commit), and Sterns (S Commit).... Sounds good to me!

BJ has visited one time each month since February. I'd say he is on commitment watch this weekend.

State track meet and Texas Relays are great opportunities for quick unofficial visits. Looks like Foster has made it clear he will be making a visit. I'd expect some more prospects will be swinging by the coaches offices!
You are not allowed to visit the coaches on the day of your event. From what I understand it's a NCAA violation on the day of due to the hs providing transportation or something, but it's considered an unofficial if it's the day before or the day after. Have to be in your own car and paying for your own room kinda deal if your staying the night.

From IT:
STATE TRACK
As we said when he was hired, Tom Herman is going to take advantage of every opportunity to recruit. The state track meet is one such opportunity.
Linebacker commit Byron Hobbs will be in town to support his teammate who qualified in the 110 meter hurdles.
Defensive end commit from Oklahoma, Ron Tatum, will be in town, presumably to take in the atmosphere. Just keep getting him to campus. If he's at Texas, he's not at OU.
BJ Foster will make it to town. Don't expect a commitment....yet.
RB target Keaontay Ingram will be competing this weekend and will likely make time to see the coaches. Texas looks really good here.
WR target Brennan Eagles will be an alternate on Alief Taylor's 4x100 team and will likely visit. He may go with OLB Joseph Ogubanjo who is actually running on the team at 6-foot-3, 208 pounds. Texas also looks really good with Eagles.
Hooks resident and Texas signee Montrell Estell will be running in the 4x200.
Don't be surprised if a couple of other commits or targets make their way to the offices.

Texas makes top 10 for 4 star LB from Missouri. We offered just a few weeks ago. Looks like it's us vs the SEC at this point. He seems to be a priority at the position for us given the lack of good local options. See our recruiting big board at LB below.

LB: Expected to take 2
Palaie Gaoteote (NV) 5 star - offered, USC
Teradja Mitchell (Va) 5 star - offered, uncommitted
Alston Orji (Tx) 4 star - offered, uncommitted
3/4 - Unofficial Visit
Bumper Pool (Tx) 4 star - no offer, Arkansas
Chad Bailey (Tx) 4 star - no offer, uncommitted
Ayodele Adeoye (Mo) 4 star - offered, uncommitted
4/25 - Texas offers
5/12 - Texas listed in top 10
Xavier Peters (Oh) 4 star - offered, uncommitted
Amari Gainer (Fl) 4 star - offered, uncommitted
4/2 - Texas listed in top 6
Byron Hobbs (Tx) 43star - offered, Texas
2/25 Junior Day Visit
3/25 - Unofficial Visit
4/7 - Commits to Texas
4/15- Spring game visit

Deshaun White (Tx) 3 star - no offer, uncommitted
4/8 - unofficial visit planned
Tajh Brown (La) 3 star - no offer, uncommitted
2/25 Junior Day visit
3/25 - Unofficial Visit
Jacob Doddridge (Tx) 3 star - no offer, uncommitted
3/25 Unofficial Visit
Dakalen Goodson (Tx) - no offer, uncommitted
2/25 Junior Day visit

We also got Ron Tatum in town. Huge visit, very good thing to get him back on campus after his commit and really seal that relationship. Being that he is from Okla this was not related to the state track meet, so it also means that he decided to make the trip for no other reason but to visit (presumably).

Also, looks like he came with his whole family. Another good sign.

Epps was competing in 7on7 this weekend but was sporting a Texas hat and even changed his pic on twitter. Lots of crystal balls rolled in for him today. A few more CBs for Eagles today as well.

Epps was competing in 7on7 this weekend but was sporting a Texas hat and even changed his pic on twitter. Lots of crystal balls rolled in for him today. A few more CBs for Eagles today as well.

A little more on Epps, I think he ends up being our TE in the class of 2018. He is a highly regarded prospect, being the number 6 TE on 247 composite and number 146 player overall. He comes in at 6'5.5"-6'7" so he definitely has the height of an elite TE. He is listed at 218-230 pounds and it's clear he has a slim build at this point. Given his frame, he shouldn't have much of an issue carrying more weight.

He's not speedy (5 flat 40) but does get some separation on routes and honestly doesn't need much given his size. He is also a basketball player (was offered by Shaka) so that tells you some more about his athleticism. He appears to have good hands (based on highlights*). Undecided about his blocking skills given a lack of tape, though it does show him throwing down some smaller players. His blocking will likely improve as he puts on some more muscle.

Epps was originally committed to Alabama which tells you a lot about his national ranking. Texas had offered the top two TEs in the nation but these were longshots. The other serious target is Mustapha Muhammad. MM is shorter but bulkier at this point and is probably the more college ready TE at this time. He visited Texas for junior day but he seems destined to head to Michigan at this point.

Bralen Taylor and Dominick Wood-Alexander are two other names to keep an eye on.

TE: Expected to take 1
Brevin Jordan (NV) 4 star - offered, Miami
Jeremy Ruckert (NY) 4 star - offered, uncommitted
Mustapha Muhammad (Tx) 4 star - offered, uncommitted
2/25 - Junior Day Visit
Malcolm Epps (Tx) 4 star - offered, uncommitted.
Recent decommit from Alabama (1/2017) though he still lists them as his number one at this point.4
2/25 Junior Day Visit
4/15 - Texas listed in top 10
Luke Ford (Ill) 4 star - offered, Arkansas
Bralen Taylor (Tx) 3 star - no offer, uncommitted
2/25 - Junior Day Visit
4/1 - Unofficial visit
4/15 - Spring Game visit
4/25 - Texas listed in top 4 (Baylor, Oregon, Ole Miss)
Dominick Wood-Alexander (Az - JUCO) 3 star - offered, uncommitted.

We also got Ron Tatum in town. Huge visit, very good thing to get him back on campus after his commit and really seal that relationship. Being that he is from Okla this was not related to the state track meet, so it also means that he decided to make the trip for no other reason but to visit (presumably).

Also, looks like he came with his whole family. Another good sign.

Just funny to see In N Out in Texas

Per EJ @ 247-

Spring ball is in full swing, and recruiting is heating up.

Last week, I made stops at five schools in Dallas-Fort Worth and three schools in Houston. I also covered the Team Texas Elite 7-on-7 tournament over the weekend.

Here is some Texas recruiting scoop I picked up during my time on the road.

— There was some chatter amongst recruits that Texas would be hosting a recruiting BBQ next month. We are looking to confirm a date on that. But it could turn out to be a huge event for the Longhorns.

— Spring Dekaney tight end Malcolm Epps has been trending to Texas on the 247Sports crystal ball. As we’ve been reporting for weeks, Texas is in the lead for Epps, and it wouldn’t be surprising to see the Longhorns land him this summer. Epps is currently slated to announce on National Signing Day.

— Oklahoma and Oregon are pushing for Casey Thompson, but as of right now, he doesn’t plan to make visits to either schools. Thompson said he is 100 percent to UT and plans on enrolling early. He hopes to get back to campus in a few weeks.

— According to multiple Houston sources, Texas is in the lead for four-star Alief Taylor wide receiver Brennan Eagles. While Oklahoma and LSU remain threats, the Longhorns have emerged as the heavy favorites in this one.

— One of the recruits I’m most confident in Texas landing is Houston Lamar cornerback D’shawn Jamison. The four-star prospect said Texas is still at the top of his list and has the edge over TCU. He plans to announce in August.

— Four-star wide receiver Jaylen Waddle seemed to be a Texas lock a few weeks ago, but that might no longer be the case. Oklahoma and LSU have made major moves, and TCU and Florida State remain in the mix. With all this said, UT is very high on his mind.

— Texas isn’t really making Manvel wide receiver Jalen Preston or Fort Bend Marshall offensive lineman Barton Clement priorities. But both prospects listed Texas as a top school and would like to visit this summer.

— Fort Bend Ridge Point tight end Mustapha Muhammad said Texas is still very much in the mix and would likely be in his Top 5. The elite recruit absolutely loves Tom Herman and plans to make it back to campus this summer.

— Bishop Dunne defensive tackle Calvin Avery has a Top 2 of Texas A&M and Oklahoma, but he said Texas has worked its way back in the mix. He has been talking frequently to Oscar Giles and hopes to visit this summer.

— Fort Worth Eastern Hills outside linebacker Byron Hobbs is completely solid to Texas and plans to take advantage of the early signing period. Schools like Arkansas and Texas A&M are still trying to talk to him, but Hobbs is not listening.

— Texas is still recruiting DeSoto defensive backs Gemon Green and German Green. Texas cornerbacks coach Jason Washington actually visited the Green brothers on Tuesday and is working on getting the Michigan commits on campus this summer.

— Texas is heavily in the mix for four-star 2019 Bishop Dunne defensive back Brian Williams, who ranked as the nation’s top safety next cycle. UT has revved up its communication with him, and he plans to visit this summer.

— Four-star 2019 Fort Bend Travis wide receiver Arjei Henderson said Ohio State, Oregon and Texas A&M are the schools standing out the most. But he added that Texas is still his dream school and gave a weird hint that indicated he would land in Austin at the end of his process. This recruitment is definitely one to watch.

— Four-star Allen wide receiver Theo Wease, who recently backed out of his verbal pledge to Oklahoma, isn’t too high on Texas. But he wants to visit this summer and establish a better relationship with the new coaching staff.

— Texas is closely monitoring four-star 2019 Bishop Dunne athlete Marquez Beason, who is committed to Nebraska, and stud 2020 Aledo running back Jase McClellan. Don’t be surprised if they both earn offers down the line.

— Texas defensive coordinator Todd Orlando stopped by Fort Worth Nolan Catholic defensive end/outside linebacker NaNa Osafo-Mensah. The elite 2019 recruit feels an offer for the Longhorns could be nearing.

— A recruit Texas fans should know is 2020 Duncanville athlete Ja’Quinden Jackson. He already holds four offers and plans to camp with UT this summer.

As of today I feel like we land:

Brennan Eagles- 5* WR
BJ Foster- 5* S
D'shaun Jamison- 4* CB
Alvonte Woodard- 4* WR
Malcolm Epps- 4* TE
JaQualyn Crawford- 4* ATH

Also as of today I feel good about 4/6 listed above announcing in the summer/before school starts in August.

As of today I feel like we land:

Brennan Eagles- 5* WR
BJ Foster- 5* S
D'shaun Jamison- 4* CB
Alvonte Woodard- 4* WR
Malcolm Epps- 4* TE
JaQualyn Crawford- 4* ATH

Also as of today I feel good about 4/6 listed above announcing in the summer/before school starts in August.

I agree with this. As optimistic as it seems, it is still very plausible. I feel like Foster, Jamison and Woodard and Epps are all but silent commits at this point. Still some work to do with Eagles but we are definitely the leader there. Crawford is the one I am least sure of. I think we are the leader but it'll be interesting. And if Waddle comes that definitely changes things.

It sounds like the other schools might as well concede according to EJ. Twitter and Herman's wife that's real interesting. I wonder why he didn't get her to swing that small sledgehammer
for him.

It sounds like the other schools might as well concede according to EJ. Twitter and Herman's wife that's real interesting. I wonder why he didn't get her to swing that small sledgehammer
for him.
The back and forth on twitter was pretty funny. From all sides. The subtweet that started it seemed a little like sour grapes, but that could be because I prefer the burnt orange as opposed to the crimson & cream

Per TFB:
Alston Orji: Super K has been in and out of town recently, but he did mention that he spoke with the father of Rockwall (TX) LB Alston Orji recently. In a down year at LB in the state of Texas, Orji is a name to know. Orji’s father said that while a decision date is up to Alston, he would like to see him shut things down in the next few weeks. We get the sense that the main schools that are in the mix are Oklahoma, Texas, Texas A&M, and a possible dark horse in Vanderbilt.

Orji’s father said that the depth chart and playing opportunity are going to play a role in the decision and told K that another factor is that “I believe that if a player isn’t playing or the team isn’t winning the effect of that spills over into other areas of the players life like academics which is what we emphasize”. He also noted that Texas already has LB Bryon Hobbs committed, so it’s clear they are analyzing every aspect of each school.

Orji has visited Texas, Vanderbilt, Texas A&M, and Oklahoma over the last few months. Alston told me last night that he still isn’t sure on when a decison will come or if he wants to take some other visits before shutting things down, and that right now he is completely focused on helping his team this Spring. Texas went to visit Orji early during the Spring Eval period. I agree with K in the thought that Oklahoma and Texas A&M are likely the leaders for him as of today. – (Andrew/Super K)

Fast 7on7: I don’t think I’ve ever seen a 7on7 team talked about as much in terms of recruiting as we’ve seen with the Houston based “Fast 7on7” squad. But I can also say I haven’t seen a 7on7 team in the state of Texas stacked with talent as we see with this team. For awhile we talked about them a lot over at TFB as their QB, Casey Thompson, committed to Texas and that he could really help Texas with some of his superstar teammates like WR’s Brennan Eagles and Jaylen Waddle, or DB’s D’Shawn Jamison, Leon O’Neal Jr, and Jalen Green.

It looks like Texas will have some more recruiting power on that team in recent Texas commit S Caden Sterns.

All I will say is that this can’t hurt Texas’ recruiting efforts with those guys on that team. – (Andrew)

DeMarvion Overshown: One of the most interesting recruits in the state of Texas in Arp (TX) S/LB DeMarvion Overshown plans to cut his list down soon.

Overshown is a guy that burst onto the recruiting scene just after National Signing Day and added multiple offers just about everyday for awhile in February it seemed. Tom Herman and Texas offered Overshown less than two weeks after the new staff arrived in Austin. The fact that Overshown grew up with a lot of Texas fans in his house and that they offered him when only UTSA had offered, those things gave the Longhorns a big edge early on. They still seem to hold the lead for the 6’4 200 pound S/OLB, and I’d be shocked if they didn’t make his Top 15. – (Andrew)

Marquez Beason: Texas extended a new 2019 offer last night to Bishop Dunne (TX) WR Marquez Beason.

Beason made a bit of a surprise commitment to Nebraska about a month ago. But that hasn’t stopped other schools from coming after him, and he is listening. He told me he is committed to Nebraska, but said “I have two years left in high school so I’ve got time” when I asked about how solid his commitment is. He told me Texas had been to his school to see him this Spring but still said he was “shocked” after the offer came in.

Beason added that he wants to visit Texas, Georgia, Illinois, and some other schools this summer. – (Andrew)

Bonus Note: There has been some chatter of a rather large shakeup in terms of offensive recruiting based off of some things that have happened over the last week or so. I’m not going to go into detail on it right now, as it might not happen. I will just say that if it does, it would be a bold move by Texas.

Per 247:
Things are slow on the team front with Texas players being on their own in terms of workouts until team activities resume on June 1. With that in mind, now is as good of a time as any to look at scholarship numbers, both in terms of what the Longhorns will have accounted for in 2017 and what they’ll have available to finish off the 2018 class.

Assuming everyone makes it to campus from the 2017 class who isn’t already on campus and assuming there’s no further attrition (which there will be), Texas is sitting right at 85 scholarships. Those numbers include the 15 remaining members of the 2017 class yet to enroll, along with Syracuse graduate transfer tight end Kendall Moore. The catch here is it’s not certain all members of the recruiting class will be on the Forty Acres for the first summer session. Until the legal process plays out and Reese Leitao gets some clarity about his future, there’s no telling when or if the Jenks (Okla.) tight will arrive in Austin.

Multiple sources have told Horns247 that if Leitao, who was arrested on drug-related charges in February, winds up being charged with a misdemeanor he’ll have a chance to get into school. But there’s been no clarity on how or when his situation will be resolved, and his scholarship status could become a huge factor in how Herman and Co. manage the roster going forward. The 13 high school signees yet to enroll are expected to be on campus for the first summer session. The only two members of the class Horns247 had heard might have work to do had been Lake Dallas cornerback Kobe Boyce and John Tyler wide receiver Damion Miller, but both are said to be good to go.

We haven’t heard much lately on the two junior college transfers, defensive lineman Jamari Chisholm and linebacker Gary Johnson. At last check, a source close to Johnson told Horns247 they believed Johnson would be good to enroll for Summer I, and we haven’t heard anything that’s contradicting that line of thinking. We haven’t heard anything on Chisholm; that’s not to say something is wrong, only that we haven’t been able to confirm whether or not Chisholm will indeed be on campus with the rest of the class.

With as many as two (assuming Leitao isn’t allowed to enroll and something happens with Chisholm) or possibly no (assuming Leitao and Chisholm both arrive by August) scholarships coming open, Texas needs attrition to happen to have a bigger 2018 signing class. As of right now, there are only 12 available spots for the 2018 signees, those coming from the 12 seniors set to depart following the 2017 season.

Among the seniors, there are two who are somewhat unknowns at this point: Roderick Bernard and Brandon Hodges. When Bernard’s knee injury occurred last summer Horns247 was told it was doubtful Bernard would ever see the field again, and the fact that he’s listed as a senior on the current roster despite missing each of the last two seasons suggests that he’s probably not going to be someone who contributes. Hodges missed a large portion of spring practice, but a team source told Horns247 at the time that Hodges would likely be fine as far as his status for the 2017 season.

One of those two scholarships coming open, however, would only impact something like the Longhorns adding a graduate transfer quarterback. Where Texas needs attrition to occur is in the junior and sophomore classes, something that’s going to happen sooner or later. The one position group Horns247 has heard is expected to experience attrition is the offensive line. Without putting names out there of players we’ve heard who are likely to not be in Austin much longer, it doesn’t take much time to scan the depth chart and see which players are likely buried with little to no chance of moving up and being in a position to contribute.

While the attrition appears to be slow to come (Peyton Aucoin has been the only announced transfer to date), it’s important to remember that there’s no reason to panic about numbers right now. As long as the Longhorns aren’t over 85 scholarships at any time things will be fine and there will be time for things to work out. What that means for the 2018 class is a couple of things.

For one, depending on what happens with Leitao and the two junior college transfers (again, we’ve been told Johnson should be good to go), Texas can currently take on up to seven midterm enrollees before getting into the number of initial counters for the 2018 calendar year. Second, and why the number of midterm enrollees is important, is that as long as the deck is cleared by this time next year then Herman and Co. can have a class size in the 20-22 range (which is where initial indications are that the class will likely be) and know that the numbers will be there.

Following the 2017 season, the Longhorns will have a number of players on the roster entering their fourth or fifth year in the program. That’s when there could be players who simply choose to finish the process of getting their degrees and decide football at Texas is no longer a part of the plan. So, the bottom line here is that while there hasn’t been a massive run of attrition to date, it’s going to come in some way, shape or form sooner or later. (Howe)

There were times when Charlie Strong appeared to be on the cusp of turning the Texas program around. Then there were other times when the Longhorns looked completely befuddled and the program appeared to be in a state of disarray. After an embarrassing loss to Kansas last season, the Strong era officially came to an end in Austin. So what exactly happened? “I don’t know,” said a former Texas assistant. “[Expletive] just happens. We weren’t on the same page. We were never able to get it together. [Expletive] just happens.”

Strong was a great closer on the recruiting trail. But as good as he was in that arena, being inept in other areas eventually led to his downfall on the Forty Acres. From terrible in-game decisions to terrible hires, moving away from Strong is something that had to be done. And so far, the decision by the Texas brass looks like the right one. Tom Herman has taken over in Austin and is moving 100 miles per hour. The Longhorns had a great spring on the field and already have eight commits in their 2018 class, which ranks in the Top 15 nationally (No. 12 overall and No. 1 in the Big 12, according to 247Sports).

The ex-Longhorn assistant believes Herman will right the ship. “We left the cabinet loaded with talent,” he said. “He better turn it around.” As mentioned, Strong was a heck of a closer. There’s a ton of talent for Herman and his staff to work with. A 10-win season isn’t totally out of the realm of possibilities. All the pieces appear in place. It’s just a matter of Herman putting the icing on the cake. At least it is if you ask those who were on the inside during Strong’s tenure. (Holland)

Tom Herman’s recruiting efforts have focused on players with great skill and good character. One of the top defensive line targets for the Longhorns is Arlington Lamar defensive tackle, Bobby Brown. Brown is a tremendous athlete, but it also sounds like he checks the boxes character-wise according to his head coach, Laban DeLay. “First of all we always talk about character here,” DeLay said. “That’s first and foremost, and then we try to develop the student and the athlete part of it. He’s a great kid.”

DeLay said Brown is pretty quiet until you get to know him. Brown also comes from a strong household in terms of character. “He’s like any other 15, 16 or 17-year-old,” DeLay said. “He’s kind of quiet, but once you get to know him and learn what he’s about it’s very impressive. He’s got a great mom and dad raising him, and he’s also a good student.” Aside from his off-the-field traits, DeLay said he’s one of the best he’s ever coached. “As a football player you can see his physical ability,” DeLay said. “He’s a freak, he’s a specimen. What we try to tell Bobby is don’t be average. We don’t want him to play to his average, we try to coach him on dominating every rep and drill.”

Brown is the type of long, athletic defensive lineman that college coaches are searching for, and DeLay says that his versatility is his best weapon. “I think he’s going to end up being a 5-technique,” DeLay said. “He’s got such a good frame that he might be able to put on weight and play more inside. We’re going to sprinkle him around. He’s going to play a little bit of everything and keep the offenses we face guessing.” (Roach)

Bonus Note: There has been some chatter of a rather large shakeup in terms of offensive recruiting based off of some things that have happened over the last week or so. I’m not going to go into detail on it right now, as it might not happen. I will just say that if it does, it would be a bold move by Texas.

What the heck is that?

What the heck is that?
I have no idea. I was thinking maybe it could about Zaire? I read somewhere UF (his top school) has some rule change they are waiting on the SEC for, but Zaire want's to get enrolled for Summer 1 wherever he goes and the deadline is approaching quickly at all of his top schools.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT