ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors of Kyler Murray Transfer???

Taylor Hamm @TaylorHamm247

More bad news coming...

2:48 PM - 16 Dec 2015

Paul Finebaum

@finebaum

"There is a mad scramble going on at the Bright Football Complex to get Kyler to change his mind" - @billyliucci

2:23 PM - 16 Dec 2015

Paul Finebaum

@finebaum

"As of 30 minutes ago I was told that Kyler Murray's full intention was to transfer" - @billyliucci

Z0ti5Af.gif

Wow. Who runs this state? Unbelievable if this all goes down. That Kyle Field GIF owns.

Is this why all the aggies in my building are going nuts today??? I had no idea.

Lawyer on the 2nd floor as he enters the elevator, "DON'T SAY A WORD TO ME! NOT ONE GOD DAMN WORD!".

I look at my business partner and I'm like (shrug). As we exit the elevator my buddy says "Steve, are you OK man?".
Steve says "Kiss my ass _________, I know somehow you sip a$$holes are to blame for this!"

I'm like, "if that dude weren't a lawyer you should have kicked in him the d!ck for yelling at you", as the entire lobby looks around.

We go to lunch and run into another aggy we know in the P&C insurance business and he walks by the table and stops and goes "Fvcking dumpster fire!" And I think he's referring to us. He shakes his head and walks off.

Funny, all the aggys I work with all of a sudden don't follow sports anymore. I just smile and carry on with my day.

Speedy Noil failed another drug test. Out for the bowl and 1st game of next year, if he sticks around.
Here u go

24/7 reporting WR Speedy Noil has been suspended for A&M's bowl game and their 2016 season opener against UCLA.

Apparently failed a piss test.

Reactions: Hunger Buster Combo
That GIF rocks. Obviously misery likes company. I wouldn't revel too much, we aren't out of the woods just yet.

Sumlin's presser raised more questions than it provided answers. Everything was an equivocation. He has only released one Qb RIGHT NOW. He EXPECTS Kyler to practice tomorrow. The body language when asked these questions: head down. When asked if Kyler was considering transferring, he said they talked about a lot of things.
There is no question that Kyler is exploring leaving. Seems that it's not a done deal though. Either way it's a complete mess.
In case you were wondering, TexAgs boards have now declared that he is too small and scared to play in the SEC.

Last edited:
This is strange and funny and couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch. Common sense dictates tha you don't recruit 5 star QBs back to back. Neither player is willing tp be the back up and this can lead to a divided locker room and problems for the coaching staff. A normal, intelligent coaching staff would know that it is virtually impossible to keep two spoiled brat divas happy.

This is strange and funny and couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch. Common sense dictates tha you don't recruit 5 star QBs back to back. Neither player is willing tp be the back up and this can lead to a divided locker room and problems for the coaching staff. A normal, intelligent coaching staff would know that it is virtually impossible to keep two spoiled brat divas happy.
Eh, you can't stop recruiting top QBs. That's what Mack did with GG and the program has never recovered. With that said, it seems that Sumlin made promises that pissed everyone off. He clearly botched the situation horribly if the presumed starters keep quitting.

Reactions: CoachEmUp64
QBsSumlin has signed since 2012 -
Davis (transfer)
Hill (transfer)
Stewart (MLB)
Allen (transfer)
Murray (transfer)(maybe?)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT