Russia vs Ukraine celebrity deathmatch

You going to put your toe warmers away and put your air traffic controllers hat on and explain to the rest of the class what the actual fvck is going on in the skies in this area?
Seeing your follow up posts, I'm sure there's no longer a need for explanation. Ukraine is being taken.

For octogenarian residents, this must seem like 1942 and '43 all over again. The Ukrainians better resurrect the ghost of von Manstein though if they want to keep Kharkov....
Just the beginning. Russia will be pushing south into me from syria as well.

OSINTtechnical (@Osinttechnical) Tweeted:
Ukrainian T-64BVs. Destroyed by the Russian push from Crimea.

Reactions: Belldozer1
…..meanwhile our compromised dipshit President sits idle as instructed by Putin. Did anyone think NATO would do anything to intervene? Lol

MSM will now start talking about Xi being emboldened by President Poopy Pants’ weakness. War sells.

Guess who else is emboldened by our distracted fed government: the cartels on our southern border. This is bad. We have an invasion occurring on our own border. Who is protecting our country?

What is Putin's angle for invading Ukraine? What is he wanting to accomplish by doing so?
So when the soviet union collapsed, Ukraine, at first, had a Russia friendly ruler. So as the other Russian territories pushed away from Russia politically-- Lithuania, Estonia etc- Ukraine remained close by. Because of this, what little funds the Russians had left were poured into Ukraine because it has the most fertile soil in all of Europe. It's is the "bread basket" of Europe. The wheat fields in Ukraine are massive and incredible and the Russians needed food after the government collapse.

Fast forward a few years and the Ukrainian people decide to revolt against their leader. They called it the Orange Revolution. So Ukraine basically ousts their leadership and puts in power a Pro-Western leader.

The USSR always saw the formation of NATO and the EU as a big "fvck you" to Russia. And since Ukraine was always Russia's "little cousin", when they start expressing interest in joining NATO and the EU it was the political equivalent of when aggie left the Big 12 for the SEC (not the best example but you get where I'm going with this). Russia, who in their weakest moment, did everything they could to help Ukraine, now feels slighted and betrayed.

And the pot has been boiling ever since then. If Ukraine said "Ok, we will never join NATO and will never join the EU" then Putin would never do this. But Putin sees NATO as a threat and wants to keep a "buffer zone" between his country and NATO Europe.

Why?

Just look back in time. How many armies over the last 500 years have tried to invade Russia--- quite a few. And strategically the advantage Russia has with a buffer zone are two fold--

1. It's a looooooong mother fvcking way across Ukraine. A long way. A REALLY long way. And for NATO to move that many tanks and troops across Ukraine to mount an attack against Russia would give the Russians plenty of time to mount a defense.
2. Winter. It's fvcking cold over there. Ask the Nazis. Oh wait, you can't. All the Nazis that invaded Russia froze to death. There were 250,000 of them that didn't make it through 2 winters...... and guess what, when winter is over and spring comes, you still can't fight. Why? Mud.
There's no mud in the world like Russian and Ukrainian mud. Good luck getting tanks and trucks through that sh!t to deliver food, fuel, ammo and meds to your troops.

So the Russians sucker you into holding out over the winter, then the thaw comes and you sink into the mud and can't move. Good luck dodging fvcking bullets when both of your boots are hip deep in mud...... talk about shooting fish in a barrel. By the time the ground warms up enough and dries up enough for your tank columns to move, you have no tank columns left.

Sure, you may control the skies, but you are mired in a ground war. War isn't fought on a flat concrete surface with no line of sight obstructions.

Two oceans (our geography) protects our country.

Winter, mud and distance protects Russia.

Pucker factor---- 9.5

Watch the 2nd video.

Thomas van Linge (@ThomasVLinge) Tweeted:
Absolutely shocking footage of a Russian warplanes firing missiles into a residential area in #Ukraine 🇺🇦.

A child screams in terror. https://t.co/CqYg4qIUqf

Baltic States are next for Putin. If NATO hasn’t acted on aggression against Ukraine do you think they will challenge Putin on Lithuania et al?

274593206_10222759314744361_8643832386053989216_n.jpg

So when the soviet union collapsed, Ukraine, at first, had a Russia friendly ruler. So as the other Russian territories pushed away from Russia politically-- Lithuania, Estonia etc- Ukraine remained close by. Because of this, what little funds the Russians had left were poured into Ukraine because it has the most fertile soil in all of Europe. It's is the "bread basket" of Europe. The wheat fields in Ukraine are massive and incredible and the Russians needed food after the government collapse.

Fast forward a few years and the Ukrainian people decide to revolt against their leader. They called it the Orange Revolution. So Ukraine basically ousts their leadership and puts in power a Pro-Western leader.

The USSR always saw the formation of NATO and the EU as a big "fvck you" to Russia. And since Ukraine was always Russia's "little cousin", when they start expressing interest in joining NATO and the EU it was the political equivalent of when aggie left the Big 12 for the SEC (not the best example but you get where I'm going with this). Russia, who in their weakest moment, did everything they could to help Ukraine, now feels slighted and betrayed.

And the pot has been boiling ever since then. If Ukraine said "Ok, we will never join NATO and will never join the EU" then Putin would never do this. But Putin sees NATO as a threat and wants to keep a "buffer zone" between his country and NATO Europe.

Why?

Just look back in time. How many armies over the last 500 years have tried to invade Russia--- quite a few. And strategically the advantage Russia has with a buffer zone are two fold--

1. It's a looooooong mother fvcking way across Ukraine. A long way. A REALLY long way. And for NATO to move that many tanks and troops across Ukraine to mount an attack against Russia would give the Russians plenty of time to mount a defense.
2. Winter. It's fvcking cold over there. Ask the Nazis. Oh wait, you can't. All the Nazis that invaded Russia froze to death. There were 250,000 of them that didn't make it through 2 winters...... and guess what, when winter is over and spring comes, you still can't fight. Why? Mud.
There's no mud in the world like Russian and Ukrainian mud. Good luck getting tanks and trucks through that sh!t to deliver food, fuel, ammo and meds to your troops.

So the Russians sucker you into holding out over the winter, then the thaw comes and you sink into the mud and can't move. Good luck dodging fvcking bullets when both of your boots are hip deep in mud...... talk about shooting fish in a barrel. By the time the ground warms up enough and dries up enough for your tank columns to move, you have no tank columns left.

Sure, you may control the skies, but you are mired in a ground war. War isn't fought on a flat concrete surface with no line of sight obstructions.

Two oceans (our geography) protects our country.

Winter, mud and distance protects Russia.
I will only add this. You know it has had to of galled Putin all of these years to see Ukraine, which in his "KGB/USSR eyes" is rightly still a part of Russia, involved in so much corruption. Corruption with resources that he sees as Russia's and people with western influence involved and benefiting in the corruption like Hunter and many more (something he values and sees as precious being flinged around). In addition, Putin isn't concerned by the global agenda. He believes they don't have the stomach for a war of this level. You won't see Greta Thornburg lecturing him like she did the UN diplomats. He has already been working with China to bypass the dollar and avoid SWIFT sanction power. There is so much involved here and the more I type, the less I know what the hell I am even talking about.

Russian movements are worrisome but if it starts to spread it should be squashed by mostly European forces. I think Poot’en will strongarm Ukraine into agreeing to shelve their NATO aspirations and will stop the major offensive once the 2 eastern pro Russian areas are secured.

China is where our focus should be. I believe our actions will dictate the fate of Taiwan and our own future. If we hammer Russia financially through trade bans then China may rethink taking Taiwan through brute force. If we move militarily, bet the farm Taiwan gets rolled overnight and we enter ww3.

Russian movements are worrisome but if it starts to spread it should be squashed by mostly European forces. I think Poot’en will strongarm Ukraine into agreeing to shelve their NATO aspirations and will stop the major offensive once the 2 eastern pro Russian areas are secured.

China is where our focus should be. I believe our actions will dictate the fate of Taiwan and our own future. If we hammer Russia financially through trade bans then China may rethink taking Taiwan through brute force. If we move militarily, bet the farm Taiwan gets rolled overnight and we enter ww3.
Looks like Xi may be starting to kick the tires around Taiwan. I’m sure this is just a coincidence right? I mean Joe Biden said Taiwan would always maintain its sovereignty. He said so!

Reactions: Belldozer1
Looks like Xi may be starting to kick the tires around Taiwan. I’m sure this is just a coincidence right? I mean Joe Biden said Taiwan would always maintain its sovereignty. He said so!

Well, that escalated quickly. Raise your hand if you're surprised........Anyone? Nope.