ADVERTISEMENT

Sam after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's weird because I have seen atleast two other Texas fans basically telling people blaming the refs to shut up lol. OU fans are just laughing at you. A lot of us respect Texas as a team, but we don't respect crying and whining.

The bottom line is that you ran your mouth before the game and now you aren't man enough to be a gracious loser. I thought you were a kid but someone let me know you are actually an adult. I'm amazed lol. What an embarrassment

Huh, I don’t respect cheaters so...

I’d say I’m amazed at a $ooner being dumb as a box of hair like yourself but I’d be lying.

Or POS human beings who condone violence against girls for football Ws for that matter.

Sure thing, little bitch. Keep crying.

Be proud of supporting Joe Mixon, POS.

You can throw childish insults and name calling around 1000 times it's not going to phase me. People can read for themselves. As stated even texas fans are ashamed you are part of their fan base.

Reactions: Pumpedup55
Well, Just "F all of ya"! The Games over! Time to go home and go to bed litlle boys!

MM this needs to be locked down...

Hook'em

Ok sure, supporter of wifebeaters. Your moral authority is certainly above reproach.

My god but you’re a special kind of stupid aren’t you. Lulz.

Each time you come back with something so ignorant just let's me know you have nothing to add to the conversation. You continue to be an embarrassment. Please keep going

Sure thing, chief. You know the refs helped you. That’s why you’re obsessing on the Longhorn site on full tilt. Haha. You’ll get no respect here, idiot. Now bust a blood vessel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT