ADVERTISEMENT

San Jose St vs TEXAS *** Game Thread ***

Why did they stop giving the ball to Warren? Is he hurt? Porter can't break a tackle to save his life.

Sam doing lots of looking at the sideline. They are signaling in a formation, lining up, the coaches are looking at the D and calling the play. If D adjusts, coaches signal in a hot route.

We used to call that "Trips right, max pro, check with me".

So Sam isn't really reading the D and making an adjustment, the coaches are. Bottle feeding needed for the young pup.

21-0 ain't shabby.
There is a lot of that in college football today. Even with QBs that have been around a while.

Sam knows when to tuck it and run. The problem is......Tom Brady.

I'm torn between going "Damn Sam, throwing into double coverage is ballsy" and "Damn Sam, throwing into double coverage is stupid....".

Chris Warren is a beast. If we dont run him 25 times a game at least we are wasting his talent.

Reactions: swVAHorn
I think Porter is trying to protect the ball to a fault. He has speed but he gets armed tackle and falls.
He's itty bitty. Plus his center if gravity is somewhere around his ear lobes. Now he's got speed and can make a difference in the open field. Just got to put him in that position to do so.

Reactions: LongfellowDrew
Anybody else happy as fvck that we just had a 16 play 92 yard drive?

Seriously.......how long has it been since you've seen a 16 play, 92 yard drive?

Seriously now....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT