ADVERTISEMENT

Texas and Notre Dame Game Day Thread

RoboCocks21

Sep 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
It is finally upon us ladies (aggy, sooners, trolls, critters) and gentlemen! We had a long offseason and much of us got a time out and came back and have got alot of threads locked! No more none sense on the boards to keep us from being bored. Good luck to our boys tonight! The eyes of Texas are finally upon us!

Hook 'Em

Excited. Good luck to both teams. I hope the team that truly deserved it, wins. Here's to a good one.

Hmmm, wet field with a QB that likes to run between the tackles... Hello Malik Jefferson.

It's going to be a wet field for everyone.....regardless, it's field turf and drains better than the grass they had there before.

I'd agree with you if it were grass. A wet field levels the teams out more. However Notr dame went to turf for that reason. They were slipping around too much on the grass when it was wet, not to mention that it looked like crap. With the shoes the players use these days, I wouldn't expect to much of a drop off for anyone. I'd expect more running the bsll than normsl, but that's about it.

Idc if they're playing on sand, ice, or a damn oil slick. Malik is gonna blow Malik up! Lol

I just hope the young guys can slow down a running qb. I don't want to see BYU all over again.

14 and that other corner were the ones who missed calls when I was at practice. Same thing just happened. Blown coverage.

We need to counter with a scoring drive. Our offense needs to step up. Notre Dame is going to get their points. Their O looks very good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT