ADVERTISEMENT

Texas and Notre Dame Game Day Thread

Is it just me or does the team seem to be responding better when Heard is in the game rather than Swoopes?

Gray has ran well ND will load the box and force one of the two QBs to try and beat them. The secret is out load the box and make them throw to win.

Body language of the offense is starting to look bad.... Looks like some of them are already checking out.

You can put Colt back there, doesn't matter. This o-line is going to get any QB killed. The Irish are back there before he even sets. Pathetic showing so far.

You can bet that ND is going to go for the shutout. They will keep coming so I hope Texas does as well. No need for them to check out. They're a score and a bad play by ND away from being back in it. The question is...where does it come from

Its gonna be a long year! whoever said that Swoopes has improved musta been smokin some good shit!

Hook'em

Checking out? Do you guys remember my post about the "here we go again" mentality? Well, it's written all over the offenses face. Swoopes can't play at this level, period. Someone get the sunshine pump ready.

All you have to do is look at where Swoopes played high school ball....anyone can be a camp warrior and get an offer. Heard should be in there for the rest of the season​

That was a big hit on a big RB. He made that big boy look like Daje.

Where is this Bonney we all heard was so good? Yeah right. I'm ready to see some Hill, Boyd, and Davis.

We look like trash... but I am,curious if anyone else watched the wr for ND bouncing up and down and,not being set on the play where the Irish scored first.... seems like,that should have been a penalty....

I tried to tell some of you that UT would really miss Malcolm Brown too. He was that good.

We look like trash... but I am,curious if anyone else watched the wr for ND bouncing up and down and,not being set on the play where the Irish scored first.... seems like,that should have been a penalty....

Should have never been snapped. Clock ran to 0 before the snap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT