ADVERTISEMENT

Texas and Notre Dame Game Day Thread

I love this D. Getting held just like I expected up front. And I'm not giving up on the offense. Watson just better make so some adjustments.

Is it too early to fire the offensive coordinator and line coach?

Yes. We're very young and this all shouldn't come as a big surprise. We've got a bunch of young guys learning in a big game. They'll be better in the future for it. We've got still more young guys that will come along this year. We're still building. Be patient.

Reactions: freeper
Swoopes just had two chances to throw. Sure there was pressure but he didn't look confident on either toss. Didn't step into it, just didn't seem to have it....

Reactions: westx
What an unbelievable waste of 4 downs. We have no rythum with Swoopes

Can any of are QB recuirts go ahead and enroll real early. From what I have seen Beuchle and Erhlinger can at least throw Verts and stops

I will say this, and I've been a huge Strong supporter, but the longer they stick with Swoopes this staff is sealing it's fate. Swoopes cannot play on this level. Time to move on.

Yea...I said that after arkansas and then when some of u said he was better I still questioned it and got hammered for it. He sucks and should never take another snap.

I will say this, and I've been a huge Strong supporter, but the longer they stick with Swoopes this staff is sealing it's fate. Swoopes cannot play on this level. Time to move on.
I'd have to agree with you. I'm not liking him. Yes, Heard is "green", but he has much more upside. Stick him in and give it a go

This is embarrassing. The D is awful, the OL is awful, John Bonney needs to sit down, Swoopes looks like Swoopes of last year. It's gonna be a long, long season. I said 8-4. I'm definitely going to have to revise that.

And both the NCAA and the NFL need to stop allowing coaches to "ice" kickers with remaining timeouts. That's BS and very unsportsmanlike. I'm not crying sour grapes. I never did like this trend of coaches doing this when it started several years ago.

Reactions: texicandez21
I haven't been critical of Swoopes in the past but this is bad. Hell even my wife said that he looks like he just wants to puke. Heard has been on the big stage and the team seems to be more electric when he's back there.

I wouldn't sweat it too much boys. It's only national TV, in primetime, with about 20 million viewers. Surely this won't have any negative effect on our recruiting or our brand.

Does this mean that our AD is going to give us a discount on those tickets that he increased by 20%?

Reactions: freeper
If Strong sticks with this train wreck of an offense I'll start calling for his head. Swoopes needs to go. OC needs to go.
I agree Jagged...this is awful and ugly to watch...yes we have a young line and I understand that....but you cant have these plays that take so long to develop!....get it out there boom boom...no time to drop and read.

Don't just put this on the QB, the whole team sucks right now. Even the coaches getting the plays in is screwing up. I really am pulling for Charlie, but i can't see any difference in the team that got whacked by Ark and this one.

Really suck to my stomach
Can't believe this shit.
We are in for a long fricking season.'
Total embarrassment. And swooped HAS TO GO JUST AS WORTHLESS. This guy is not it.

I agree Jagged...this is awful and ugly to watch...yes we have a young line and I understand that....but you cant have these plays that take so long to develop!....get it out there boom boom...no time to drop and read.

They're not supposed to take this long to develop. That's Swoopes standing there like an idiot wondering what to do. The sooner the staff realizes that Swoopes is going to do nothing but endanger their jobs, the better.

I really thought we would get beat but I expected some fight some difference on offense...defense has taken a HUGE step back...Malik is a stud though...we are at least 2 years away...we got to get a transfer QB and Transfer OL and DL...an offensive coordinator would be great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT