ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Baseball

Northwestern pitching staff came in with an ERA just shy of 8 runs per game so yes we should score plenty as other teams have obviously done.

No should be a 4 game sweep and we struggled in game 2. Inferior opp.
4 game sweeps just don’t happen in baseball much at any level even when there is a talent gap. Winning series should be the goal. If you win series you’ll be there in the mix in crunch time

26 runs in two games yesterday. I'll take 3 out of 4 against any team if they can win today. Texas has some talented hitters who are starting to evolve. Get it done today, Horns!

ok guys 3 of 4 is cool and beating a team we should beat is cool also I just have high expectations of Texas because I remember when we were a dominant program and ready to see it again.

ok guys 3 of 4 is cool and beating a team we should beat is cool also I just have high expectations of Texas because I remember when we were a dominant program and ready to see it again.
There is a difference between high expectations and unrealistic expectations.

I don’t know about this team yet. I really expected our pitching to be better. Shugert and Kingham have both struggled at times. Hitting has been off and on. I think we’ll learn a lot against Stanford.
Yep Stanford will be a good test. I think this team will end up pretty good. Just a couple guys off to slow starts that will pick back up most likely.

Good start to a tough series. Stanford is a top 10 team so...guess we’ll take it

Good win with our Tuesday starter going against their ace. I think it's Kingham tonight, Henly Saturday, and Shugart Sunday.

I won't get into Austin until around 11AM, so most likely the line will be too long by then. I'll check it out though. The contingency plan if the line is too long is Iron Works.

If not Iron Works I think Stiles Switch BBQ is damn good too. Sometimes there's a line but no where near Franklins.

Just thinking.....how spoiled are we that we get to watch baseball on LHN.

Suck it ags!!!
That's my favorite thing about that channel by far.

aggys could've been a part of that too if not for dollar dollar Bill y'all:

18207364_BG1.jpg

Reactions: LonghornMM
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT