ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Baseball

I won't get into Austin until around 11AM, so most likely the line will be too long by then. I'll check it out though. The contingency plan if the line is too long is Iron Works.
Fvck that MM.... come down to New braunfels and we can swing by @Belldozer1's trailer park and we'll take you to coopers. The brisket is so tender, even bell having only two teef in his mouth will be able to chew it.

Lonestar Card recipients are strictly prohibited from spending on any perishable item deemed ‘extravagant ‘ Good bbq would fall under that category so I’m out

Lonestar Card recipients are strictly prohibited from spending on any perishable item deemed ‘extravagant ‘ Good bbq would fall under that category so I’m out
Dude..... I'll buy. We can even cruise in your Mercedes Benz 300 series sedan........ white, I assume.......

Fvck that MM.... come down to New braunfels and we can swing by @Belldozer1's trailer park and we'll take you to coopers. The brisket is so tender, even bell having only two teef in his mouth will be able to chew it.

clob, I would love to hit up Cooper's, but I won't have time to do that by the time I get into Austin, go to the Co-op with my son, check in the hotel and then go to the game at 2:30.

Dude..... I'll buy. We can even cruise in your Mercedes Benz 300 series sedan........ white, I assume.......
250 sport, I'm cheap but it sure looks nice in front of the extra wide single wide. Is there any other color but white?

Sucks that Texas lost yesterday. Hopefully they can win today and split the series 2-2. We ended up BBQ for lunch at Black's on Saturday before the game. Damn good brisket!! It was very tender and juicy. The sausage was not so great BTW. Sat in the bar area at Matt's El Rancho for dinner and had a few cold one's. Good people watching, lol. Oh, and Austin traffic sucks worse every time I'm there.

Blacks has solid brisket, no doubt. But you're right, I can't stand their course ground sausage. I like it medium to fine ground would a nice pop to the casing when you bite into it.

Sucks that Texas lost yesterday. Hopefully they can win today and split the series 2-2. We ended up BBQ for lunch at Black's on Saturday before the game. Damn good brisket!! It was very tender and juicy. The sausage was not so great BTW. Sat in the bar area at Matt's El Rancho for dinner and had a few cold one's. Good people watching, lol. Oh, and Austin traffic sucks worse every time I'm there.

Blacks has solid brisket, no doubt. But you're right, I can't stand their course ground sausage. I like it medium to fine ground would a nice pop to the casing when you bite into it.

It's not the grind of their sausage. It's the taste. Was not good.

How I rate the meats in Lockhart...

Best Brisket: Blacks
Best Sausage Kruetz: Their jalapeno cheese link is also amazing
Best Pork Ribs: Smitty's
Best Pork Chop: Kruetz
Best smoked prime rib: Smitty's

Sucks we lost the series our pitching will kill us come conference time if they don't get it together.

@LonghornMM I told you Zubia could rake!

And thanks for stopping that dumb thread by one person.

I just have a question, do you think Skip Johnson could have these pitchers performing better? But congrats to him on being the sooner head coach.

Too early to discuss pitching or hitting remember know it all!! Can't wait to hear the excuse oh I know the ranking right?

My problem is anyone's opinion except yours is labeled wrong or too early to judge unless it comes from a select few posters that like yourself know nothing about the game . We will see who is right at the end of the season and I will gladly eat crow if I'm wrong in my opinion that we can't hit decent pitching just like last year. Will you?

My problem is anyone's opinion except yours is labeled wrong or too early to judge unless it comes from a select few posters that like yourself know nothing about the game . We will see who is right at the end of the season and I will gladly eat crow if I'm wrong in my opinion that we can't hit decent pitching just like last year. Will you?

Enough of your negativity and bashing Texas baseball. If you feel that you must continue your constant criticism, either post it somewhere else, better yet, quit posting here all together.

Great game Texas !!!! Keep up the great performances!!! Way to go team !! Looking great!

Texas going for the sweep to open up conference play against KU up 3-0 today

Much needed. Hopefully they can get on a roll. This team may not be great but think they are better than they’ve played over the last 10 days or so.

Sweeping the likes of Kansas, Kansas State, Oklahoma State, winning two from West Virginia, Oklahoma, one of Baylor/TCU/Tech and taking at least one from the other two of Baylor/TCU/Tech will go a long way to hosting a regional. Of course sweeping New Orleans, and winning 2 of 3 midweek games is a must.

That's a 17-7 conference record and 35-19 overall record. After conference tournament go 37-21 or something like that and I think that should put Texas in the top 16.

Now, we're obviously a long away from that but that is what is in front of them. 30 wins and I think they're a lock for a regional bid

Reactions: LonghornMM
Hopefully Ridgeway had his struggles and will be lights out the rest of the way.

Shugart and Kingham will need to be a bit more sharp...especially with their off speed stuff. That is pushing their pitch count up a bit. Kingham is in the middle of the plate too much right now.

Shaw and Hamilton will need to add better AB's more frequently as well.

These are the issues I see they need to work out and I'm positive these things can be done!

Hopefully Ridgeway had his struggles and will be lights out the rest of the way.

Shugart and Kingham will need to be a bit more sharp...especially with their off speed stuff. That is pushing their pitch count up a bit. Kingham is in the middle of the plate too much right now.

Shaw and Hamilton will need to add better AB's more frequently as well.

These are the issues I see they need to work out and I'm positive these things can be done!
Yep agreed !

ADVERTISEMENT