ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Basketball 2023/2024

Three things that are true:

1. Disu and Max are an elite combo
  2. Chendall needs more minutes ASAP
  3. OU Sux

Nice win on the road against a quality opponent. If we’re gonna play THIS well after the horns down incident, please, everyone continue to piss off RT.

Reactions: utexfan5
Asbmas
Hunter
Weaver
Disu
Mitchel
~ These guys should be on the floor together 60-70% of the time.

Cunningham
Shedrick
~ Off the bench

Horton
Unyema
~ Less than 5 minutes per game.

A Chris Beard team would not be this bad. Ol Miss was bottom of the standings in the SEC last year. Now, they are ahead of aggy. That's coaching.

Texas about to host UH at Moody. I don’t think Texas will win. UH’s players are physically superior to Texas. I guess Texas has a chance and if they do pull this win out, it will be a damn good win.

Wish Coach Beard would call a time out and rip ass for not playing defense…oh wait.

they're really good. we played fine. they won because they are tougher than us, but i think they're tougher than everybody.

That was a winnable game last night. Not a fan of Kelvin, would have been fun to knock him down a notch.

Like him or not, Kelvin is about as good as there is right now.

We're not playing bad. We weren't great against byu. The problem is losses are accumulating. You only get so many of those.

Feisty Longhorns fight back from an 8 point deficit to a 5 point lead on the road against 25th ranked TCU. Anytime I watch - Disu is the best player by a long shot, and Weaver always stands out with hustle plays. A long ways to go, but a win at TCU on the road could start the turnaround.

shaky start, but great last 10 minutes of the first half. best we've looked all year, that i've seen. even the mistakes have been aggressive-- hunter checked at the rim; mitchell's bad turnover off a great steal. one time, we had 4 guys hit the floor for a loose ball--- that's awesome!

let's keep it rolling

Reactions: diadevic
Typical Big 12 game. Everyone single one comes down to the last minute. 3:54 to go and tied up.

Abmas takes over. 3 point play followed by 2 three pointers. Impressive! TCU students can sleep well tonight in those cheap a** horns down t-shirts.
Most likely a quote from a tcu student, " Well, golly, this t shirt was a waste of money. I coulda bought some beer with the money!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT