ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Basketball 2023/2024

Through this trained basketball eye -- Disu is pretty good.

I am asking for some KChorn analysis.

I don't think Terry makes the NCAA's. They may throw him a DEI bone but I doubt it.

He loses after this season: Disu, Hunter, Abmas, Mitchel, and Cunningham, lol. Beard gonna drag his balls on us next year.

We are in for a VERY down season next year im sad to say...Writing is on the wall. Terry wont finish the season.

Will be???
I’d say they’re at least chuckling right now. By next year they’ll be laughing hysterically.

They won't keep out a big12 team with 20 wins. I didn't see the game Tuesday, but before that we'd been playing well the last 6 or so games. Good enough that I'm confident we'll get to 20. Question is, is that the standard?

They won't keep out a big12 team with 20 wins. I didn't see the game Tuesday, but before that we'd been playing well the last 6 or so games. Good enough that I'm confident we'll get to 20. Question is, is that the standard?
I think 20 remains a good standard, especially if you play a schedule full of ranked opponents

There are 13 teams in the Big 12 with 15 or more wins. No way they take all 13 if they all get to 20 wins (which is basically playing .500 the rest of the way). For the bubble teams - which currently includes UT - they better win at least a game or two in the conference tournament.

The crazy thing about Texas - they are 1-4 AT HOME!!! (and a winning record on the road). Defend your home court!

Reactions: freeper
I heard somewhere that Dylan when he was hurt would sit in a chair and work on his shooting.

Hasn't been the best season but if this team can get to 20 wins and make the tournament I would say that's somewhat of a success. The Big 12 is just brutal this year.

Reactions: westx
Let’s see if Texas can return the favor today. I am thinking to Feed Disu all day long or until he gives out

Houston has more fouls than Texas but my gosh they mug every time down the floor. I really try and not complain but this ain’t bball!

Mmmm...I think it's really good defense. They're just far more athletic than us. You can tell by the loose balls

Hunter and Mitchell are playing well. Houston is doing a good job on disu and max.

Crap, umyienma is in.

That sucked. I fell asleep and woke up to a twenty point beat down.

Mitchell just shot an airball at the free throw line. Texas beating K State, but, as the announcers are saying, Texas is failing to put them away even though they have had many opportunities

mitchell... good athlete. seems like a nice kid. but airballing that ft, his refusal to rip the rim off when he gets a baseline cut (happens a lot), and his reaction to that chokeslam on weaver...

well, he's a good athlete and a nice kid. wondering how much fire is in his belly

I'm good with it. Sometimes ya gotta win ugly. That's fine. Disu made sure we didn't lose-- that's his and abmas' job on nights like this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT