ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Basketball 2023/2024

Not gonna wig out about this one. Teams that are in, do not care if they win the tournament. When the big 12 tourney was the same weekend as the state tournament a couple years ago, coaches practically were throwing games to get to San Antonio on Saturday. Disu scores 4 points in another game, we'll lose. I don't see that happening often. Now, we have had off the top of my head 4 wao 3s that we babied up there. That's more concerning

How many games has Texas lost this year after having a halftime lead? Some teams adjust at halftime, and others hire a .500 coach.
We're just resting for the big dance.

Season 10 Episode 20 GIF by The Simpsons

• Haha
Reactions: diadevic
Texas drew a 7 seed will play the winner of the playin game of UVA/Colorado. Potential 2nd round game against Rick Barnes and Tennessee. The committee will tell you that’s a total coincidence lol

Reactions: ElDiabloTejano
Call me crazy but 20 wins for Rodney in his first season isn't that bad. Especially considering not having Disu for the first 2 months basically. If they win a couple of games in the tournament I would consider that a successful season. And i've been a huge Terry hater.

Reactions: outhereincali
I have no data to support this, but I think it's a disadvantage playing those play in winners. Not the 16s, but the 10s/11s. Feels like those play in his get their jitters out. Saying that, I could see is losing Friday and I really could see us going to the elite 8 again. There's really nothing off the table, except for a natty-- can't see that.

Call me crazy but 20 wins for Rodney in his first season isn't that bad. Especially considering not having Disu for the first 2 months basically. If they win a couple of games in the tournament I would consider that a successful season. And i've been a huge Terry hater.
Not for the veteran team that he has. The only returning player is the albino next year, if he stays. Ticket sales will be atrocious.

Crazy!

BS. 2 months ago people were saying this team wouldn't even be in the tournament. Getting to the tournament and winning a few games will always be considered a success at Texas. They aren't a blue blood basketball school.

I haven't followed them but the lady horns might have an elite team. I'm going to watch them in the tournament. Mostly I want to see Caitlin Clark is this girl for real?

Ladies are good. Like elite 8 good but not Final 4 good. With Harmon, they’re a legit contender for the title but she’s out with an ACL injury.

I haven't followed them but the lady horns might have an elite team. I'm going to watch them in the tournament. Mostly I want to see Caitlin Clark is this girl for real?
Yes. She routinely takes step back threes from 25 feet. Her range is remarkable. The team around her is average at best. I get it, its women's hoops, but she's worth the watch.

Ladies are good. Like elite 8 good but not Final 4 good. With Harmon, they’re a legit contender for the title but she’s out with an ACL injury.

I have our girls making it to the final 4 in every one of my bracket, the true test will be Stanford if we both meet up in the Elite 8

gotta be the lowest scoring win of the tourney thus far. ( obviously round 1 but still )

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT