ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Basketball 2023/2024

Texas blows a huge lead. Still winning by 2, but the shooting has gone cold

4 minutes left and horns have scored only 21 second half points. Not good…and Disu left game.

Sounds like OU might lose their basketball coach to…. DePaul. That would he quite the career path for Porter Mosier

He's from Chicago. Coached in Chicago before Oklahoma. Wife and family may just prefer living there. Moser is a good coach. Very innovative at loyola

He's from Chicago. Coached in Chicago before Oklahoma. Wife and family may just prefer living there. Moser is a good coach. Very innovative at loyola
i get the connection but DePaul is one of the worst D 1 jobs in the country hasn’t been relevant in 40 years

Reactions: diadevic
mitchell is playing tonight like we all thought he would this season. if he and hunter can continue to play well, we can go with anybody. except houston. houston ain't no good for us, baby (rocky 2 paraphrase)

mitchell is playing tonight like we all thought he would this season. if he and hunter can continue to play well, we can go with anybody. except houston. houston ain't no good for us, baby (rocky 2 paraphrase)
Yep. How far Texas goes in the tournament will depend on if they can scoring production from someone other than Abmas and Disu whether it’s Mitchell, Hunter, Horton or a combo of the 3. It’s gotta happen. If it does Texas could find themselves back where they were last year.

Reactions: ElDiabloTejano
our bad luck charm is in. we're screwed
Refs called 2 quick fouls on Disu to get him out and called 4 quick ones to give k state 2 huge advantages. College basketball really needs to go to 6 personal fouls take the refs out of the game.

lol they just called#4 on Disu for… diving on the floor I guess… the fix is in folks.

Not gonna wig out about this one. Teams that are in, do not care if they win the tournament. When the big 12 tourney was the same weekend as the state tournament a couple years ago, coaches practically were throwing games to get to San Antonio on Saturday. Disu scores 4 points in another game, we'll lose. I don't see that happening often. Now, we have had off the top of my head 4 wao 3s that we babied up there. That's more concerning

How many games has Texas lost this year after having a halftime lead? Some teams adjust at halftime, and others hire a .500 coach.
We're just resting for the big dance.

Season 10 Episode 20 GIF by The Simpsons

• Haha
Reactions: diadevic
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT