S Leon O'Neal Jr., Cy Springs
S BJ Foster, Angleton
S Jordan Moore, Yoakum
S Patrick Fields, Tulsa Union
ATH Ta'Zhawn Henry, Houston Lamar

OL Kenyon Green, Atascocita
WR Theo Wease Jr., Allen (maybe)

Nice list!

Thanks for the list. It's still about 2 weeks away so I'm sure it'll continue to change.

That is a star studded list by the way!

Per Hornsports:

The list of guys we have been able to confirm will be attending Jr Days:

QB Tanner Mordecai, Waco Midway
RB Keaontay Ingram, Carthage
WR Jalen Preston, Manvel
WR Joshua Moore, IMG Academy (FL)
WR Al'vonte Woodard, Houston Lamar
WR Brennan Eagles, Alief Taylor
WR Taye Barber, Cypress Springs
WR Tommy Bush, Schertz Clemens
TE Mustapha Muhammad, Ridge Point
TE Bralen Taylor, Cuero
OT Rafiti Ghirmai, Frisco Wakeland
OT Trey Stratford, Allen
OL Barton Clement, Thurgood Marshall
DE Max Wright, Katy Taylor
DT Keondre Coburn, Spring Westfield
CB Anthony Cook, Houston Lamar
CB D'Shawn Jamison, Houston Lamar
CB Patrick Fields, Tulsa Union
DB Atanza Vongor, South Grand Prairie
S Leon O'Neal Jr., Cy Springs
S BJ Foster, Angleton
S Jordan Moore, Yoakum
S Patrick Fields, Tulsa Union
ATH Ta'Zhawn Henry, Houston Lamar

OL Kenyon Green, Atascocita
WR Theo Wease Jr., Allen (maybe)

Nice list!

Per TFB, a few other names to be added: QB Chance Amie, WR Erik Ezukanma, DE Miles Emery, DB Trevor Moehring

I am a bit surprised that the Moore twins out of Youkum have separated and will be playing at different schools. That seems odd to me.

crap, they're gonna be playing at different high schools with one going to IMG (ego move). they'll both end up at UT if herman wants them. good info that sumlin will be bought out in november; only reason he wasn't this year is whomever called the shot felt the buyout was too high. likely to be replaced with morris.

crap, they're gonna be playing at different high schools with one going to IMG (ego move). they'll both end up at UT if herman wants them. good info that sumlin will be bought out in november; only reason he wasn't this year is whomever called the shot felt the buyout was too high. likely to be replaced with morris.

So i guess aggy will be spending some money after this season to get rid of sumlin then to go and buy out morris contract at smu. Morris signed an extension till 2023.

So i guess aggy will be spending some money after this season to get rid of sumlin then to go and buy out morris contract at smu. Morris signed an extension till 2023.
I believe it has an Aggy clause, not positive!

I think they'll pursue Larry Fedora

Last edited:
That wouldn't make much sense from SMU's perspective seeing as how Morris to aggy is a logical conclusion. Don't know why they would structure a contract for them to receive less if something that's likely to happen happens. Although neither of them really have the leverage to force the issue so who knows who caved.

just telling you what i heard from a guy that knows a guy that may be cousins with a guy that works for a guy.

point is, if it goes down, there will be the normal ag decommit season, but this year for good reason

just telling you what i heard from a guy that knows a guy that may be cousins with a guy that works for a guy.

point is, if it goes down, there will be the normal ag decommit season, but this year for good reason
On a semi-related note, it appears Jeff Traylor is about to be named the associate head coach at SMU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT