ADVERTISEMENT

Texas MBB falls to VCU 54-53 for third straight loss

Jai Lucas could very well be the problem. He is the offensive coach responsible for the poor play. He is young and prolly thinks the current nba play is the way to go.

Gotta love how there's always that one guy that feels just douchey enough to point out obvious factual inaccuracies in a goofy post. As if anyone has grown to adulthood not knowing real basketballs are made of leather. Thanks for the scoop there ace.

Last edited:
Weevil..... were you just "that guy"?

Come on man....... ;)

Last edited:
Can Shaka and hire the Wichita State coach. He's a hard ass.

There was talk of this Wichita guy last time. Of course I knew it all and was like, "hell no, get Shaka". Sigh. Anyway regular bleach is awful, but this lemon flavored stuff is not that b

There was talk of this Wichita guy last time. Of course I knew it all and was like, "hell no, get Shaka". Sigh. Anyway regular bleach is awful, but this lemon flavored stuff is not that b

Since basketball is shot, what's the hottest gaming system?

Since basketball is shot, what's the hottest gaming system?

PlayStation is still the king. Safest choice economically and bang for buck. PlayStation Pro is the top choice, but the Playsyation 4 Slim is still extremely good.

PC Gaming is great, but more expensive. If you like to play single player stories by yourself, and possibly use third party mods to customize your games, this is the way to go. However, if like to play online, it's risky business. Because hackers.

Shitbox? Well Shitbox still sucks.

PlayStation is still the king. Safest choice economically and bang for buck. PlayStation Pro is the top choice, but the Playsyation 4 Slim is still extremely good.

PC Gaming is great, but more expensive. If you like to play single player stories by yourself, and possibly use third party mods to customize your games, this is the way to go. However, if like to play online, it's risky business. Because hackers.

Shitbox? Well Shitbox still sucks.

Wait...there’s a significant risk that you’ll get hacked while playing a game on your computer?

My video game knowledge is seriously dated.

Wait...there’s a significant risk that you’ll get hacked while playing a game on your computer?

My video game knowledge is seriously dated.

Not serious stuff like identity theft, but yeah hackers can definitely f*ck your game up. In GTA Online for example, it ranges from hackers using cheats like godmode to wreck your shit, to actually being able to get your account banned from gta online. These are quite common.

EDIT: However, there were cases of hackers getting into accounts and actually finding your IP address. This obviously could lead to much more serious invasion of privacy issues.

Last edited:
Ikr? Kinda like grown ass men arguing on interweb message boards huh? Lol

That makes more sense to me than video games. Not that either are really productive, lol. At least you can learn stuff on the web that you can put to good use though. ;)

That makes more sense to me than video games. Not that either are really productive, lol. At least you can learn stuff on the web that you can put to good use though. ;)

I mean, are you really gonna have the nerve to say I didn't learn anything useful from killing hookers with bottle rockets in Grand Theft Auto???

Seriously though, it's just recreation, and it's fun. It's been a nice alternative since television has gone to shit. Give me a great story in a game like The Last Of Us over "reality" tv anyday. A lot of these games today are like watching a movie that you're participating in. If you've been out of the loop so long you're still picturing Space Invaders or Donkey Kong, it's no wonder you don't get it.

I mean, are you really gonna have the nerve to say I didn't learn anything useful from killing hookers with bottle rockets in Grand Theft Auto???

Seriously though, it's just recreation, and it's fun. It's been a nice alternative since television has gone to shit. Give me a great story in a game like The Last Of Us over "reality" tv anyday. A lot of these games today are like watching a movie that you're participating in. If you've been out of the loop so long you're still picturing Space Invaders or Donkey Kong, it's no wonder you don't get it.

Totally agree about the lack of any quality TV these days. I mainly watch Dateline, 48 Hours and other murder mystery shows and sports. Other than sports, I record everything to be able to fast forward through all of the mundane, annoying commercials. My son, is 20 and he plays video games. I vaguely half pay attention to what he's playing. Just doesn't interest me. You're right though, Metcalf, when I think of video games, I think of Pac Man and Donkey Kong. =)roll

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Looked better tonight. Good ball movement, which led to better shooting. Probably needed to double 3 sooner but they made that adjustment when it mattered. Good win against good team.

Reactions: westx
It's about time Osetkowski was benched. Bad things always seem to happen when he is near the ball.

It's about time Osetkowski was benched. Bad things always seem to happen when he is near the ball.
I was watching the VCU game, and there were 3 or 4 straight possessions where he couldn't catch it cleanly or had it knocked out of his hands that results in turnovers every time. I am appalled that he has to play. There is a reason a kid goes to Tulane originally, basketball appears to be much easier to see the type of a player a kid will be. Not a ton of misses and not a lot of "impact" players moving up after they go somewhere.

Somebody up at the top making bad Coach hires I think.. I guess we will have to fire the Golf coach next...

Hook'em

Well....... we beat grand Canyon.

Arena%201%281%29.jpg

Also one of the most profitable universities in the country. They have taken the for profit model and turned it on it's head and are filling their coffers while they can. I have no idea if the model will continue to succeed but they are pouring a TON of money into that university.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT