Texas Recruiting

So this is what Matt Miller had to say about Mukuba. He's a very respected draft analyst. Adding Filsaime and Mukuba along with Derek Williams and Malik Muhummed next year and our secondary should be really damn good.

Reactions: freeper
I went to AT&T Stadium today to watch Duncanville and North Shore and I tell you the one recruit that’s not being talked about a lot but I think is going to be a really good player is Alex January from this class. He’s only listed as a 3 star but he was the best player on that Duncanville defense and looked even better than Collin Simmons.

I really think Bo Davis and Sark found a diamond in the rough with that kid.
Is he any relation to the January we had at linebacker in the 80s? I think he was Mike January

Insiders on Reddit are also saying there’s a very surprising player returning next season that will excite all Longhorn faithful. No announcement until after the season ends.

My guess is JT Sanders.
AD, dude will make decent money..another year with his daughter and then he will be a top 15 pick fighting for best WR in the country.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Doubt it’s AD. A lot of mocks have him going round 1. I would bet on JT as well.
youd be suprised what some would do to live next to their kid and see them everyday. I bet he takes the risk and goes pro with QE after next year.

There are multiple draft boards that rank AD over X. X is a bigger splash coming back than AD because everyone assumed he’s gone.

Me either but the “y’all gonna lose your minds” comment points to somebody BIG.
Yeah and it said “over who’s coming back”. It didn’t specify how many. What if it’s both, or hell even all three? Now that would be “lose your minds” worthy.

Latest posts