Texas Recruiting

Ok, so ou is going into the SEC with a soph qb, all new ol, and mostly new dl. Burks ain't what you need.

The kid from Purdue Deion Burks is set to visit. He's a really good WR. He had a break out year last year and was easily the best player on that Purdue team. Juice Wells from South Carolina is another guy who is supposed to visit.
You know it's not easy to do what he did when you have somebody like Hudson Card throwing the ball to you.

• Haha
Reactions: diadevic
Sounds like Matthew Golden is a lock to Texas at this point. If there's one position we should never worry about in the portal then that would be WR. You add Golden to what we have coming in next year and the guys already on the roster it looks like a very good WR room. I expect them to take one more portal WR.

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
Didn't ou just lose their best returning ol to the portal.
They are going into the SEC with basically a brand new OL and a first year starter at QB. Not an ideal situation for the them. Going to find out what Mr. Vegetables is all about lol

Sounds like Matthew Golden is a lock to Texas at this point. If there's one position we should never worry about in the portal then that would be WR. You add Golden to what we have coming in next year and the guys already on the roster it looks like a very good WR room. I expect them to take one more portal WR.
I can foresee that the Texas schools left in the Big 12 could serve as a pipeline for future Texas transfers. Matthew Golden is one example of a player that wants to grow further in a more competitive conference.

I can foresee that the Texas schools left in the Big 12 could serve as a pipeline for future Texas transfers. Matthew Golden is one example of a player that wants to grow further in a more competitive conference.
Do you think the Texas hate is bad now, lol? It's about to shoot through the roof when we steal their best players. Also, there will be no annual games to relieve the hate. No refs to bribe, none of that. It's going to be glorious.

Wearing Texas gear in public may come with a disclaimer, wear at your own risk, lol!

Reactions: Drtxhorn
Do you think the Texas hate is bad now, lol? It's about to shoot through the roof when we steal their best players. Also, there will be no annual games to relieve the hate. No refs to bribe, none of that. It's going to be glorious.

Wearing Texas gear in public may come with a disclaimer, wear at your own risk, lol!
Wow. I guess Houston didn't pay enough to get cheated out of that 1/2 yard?

Wow. I guess Houston didn't pay enough to get cheated out of that 1/2 yard?
2023-12-13-141115.png

You guys can take this any way you want. But that same zebra that did our Houston game also did the Oklahoma/Kansas game the following week. You know the game where Oklahoma was penalized 11 times. A game they lost. But hey the good news we're away from the Big XII zebras. Forever.

The Kobe Black commit puts us up to 6th in the rankings. Once we flip Filsaime that easily secures us another top 5 spot. It feels like Sark has slowly been building a monster that is built to have sustained success.

By 2025 our 5 starting DBs are all likely going to be highly rated 5 stars.

Houston WR Matthew Golden will be on the forty today. This is big. Very good WR and elite kick returner.

I went to AT&T Stadium today to watch Duncanville and North Shore and I tell you the one recruit that’s not being talked about a lot but I think is going to be a really good player is Alex January from this class. He’s only listed as a 3 star but he was the best player on that Duncanville defense and looked even better than Collin Simmons.

I really think Bo Davis and Sark found a diamond in the rough with that kid.