Texas Recruiting

AD, dude will make decent money..another year with his daughter and then he will be a top 15 pick fighting for best WR in the country.
He would be dumb to pass up the guaranteed money of a first round pick and risk injury coming back. Him and X are gone. I bet it’s JT Sanders. He’s probably not liking the feedback he’s getting so I would guess that’s why he’s want to come back. Inside Texas kind of hinted at it a couple days ago.

I was wondering if it is Ewers trying to show he can make it through a full season.

I know this isn’t a recruiting question, but I was talking to a buddy about Brooks. Would he be able to recover from his ACL surgery in time for the combine? We didn’t think so, since it’s early March. If he can’t make the combine, is there a possibility he would return?

He would be dumb to pass up the guaranteed money of a first round pick and risk injury coming back. Him and X are gone. I bet it’s JT Sanders. He’s probably not liking the feedback he’s getting so I would guess that’s why he’s want to come back. Inside Texas kind of hinted at it a couple days ago.
again youd be surprised what a dad would risk to see his daughter every day.

Also notice they don’t have any 2024 TE recruits or TE portal transfers. That would be an indication that it JT.

My other guess is Byron Murphy. If we can somehow get him and Collins to return that would help solidify our DL for one more season.

Also notice they don’t have any 2024 TE recruits or TE portal transfers. That would be an indication that it JT.

My other guess is Byron Murphy. If we can somehow get him and Collins to return that would help solidify our DL for one more season.
I thought about Murphy and Collins too. Those 2 guys could make a lot of money doing what Sweat did.

David Gbenda!

Fight Me!

Family Fight Me GIF by Max

• Haha
Reactions: diadevic
All I have to say as a Sooner Fan, is that both OU and UT are currently killing it with recruiting and the Transfer Portal. As of now, it's UGA #1, then UT #2 and OU #3 when it comes to the Composite Rankings (which is both recruiting and transfer portal gets). The move to the SEC is so far looking to be an excellent decision for both schools and for the naysayers out there saying the move would kill both teams, well you can kiss my shiny white ass!

again youd be surprised what a dad would risk to see his daughter every day.
I can think of about 30 millon dollar reasons as to why he wouldn't come back lol. I have 2 daughters myself so I know exactly what it's like. But if I had a chance to bring them generational wealth in the next year it would a no brainer decision to me. His stock is really high at the moment and if he shows out in the playoffs he's going to be a first round lock.

I can think of about 30 millon dollar reasons as to why he wouldn't come back lol. I have 2 daughters myself so I know exactly what it's like. But if I had a chance to bring them generational wealth in the next year it would a no brainer decision to me. His stock is really high at the moment and if he shows out in the playoffs he's going to be a first round lock.
We shall see

Not Texas recruiting related but anyone see this about Dabo?

For a Clemson HOF guy to come out on Dabo like this, and knowing how much of a baby he is about the transfer portal i could absolutely see this being true. Not a great look for Dabo

Dude. Your obsession is weird. Maybe try shutting the **** up? Because nobody cares you don’t like Dabo.

Did you even read the article? Dad said his kid was singled out and called names but gave zero specifics.

Kids get yelled at and shit KC. Sometimes they’re called pussies. The horror.

We still taking 3 stars LOL! Is he a walk on?

They must see a lot of potential development in him based on his offer list.

I think Jaylen Ford and Jahdae Barron were 3 star prospects. In Sark I trust.
Colt and Sweat were 3 stars don’t go by the $9.95 crowd.

We still taking 3 stars LOL! Is he a walk on?

They must see a lot of potential development in him based on his offer list.

I think Jaylen Ford and Jahdae Barron were 3 star prospects. In Sark I trust.
He's a 2025 kid and hasn't attended many camps so I wouldn't pay much attention that rating right now.