Texas Recruiting

Kobe Black has set a decision date for December 13th. I believe his brother plays for Ok St, so waiting until after the game and a possibility that his brother will enter the portal and want to join him here in Austin.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
From Surly:

Jordan Scruggs (Horns 247)

Jerand Bradley (Texas Tech WR): "I wouldn’t be surprised if the Longhorns were to get Bradley in on a visit as Texas was one of five programs mentioned by the source when I asked which programs have the most buzz at the moment."

Trey Moore (UTSA EDGE): " ... he’s sure to be one of the more coveted players at the EDGE position in all of the portal." " ... it’s Texas who’s Moore’s current favorite school."

Xavier Filsaime: " ... I’m really starting to feel good about Texas’ chances of flipping McKinney five-star safety Xavier Filsaime."

Reactions: Oldmanastro
I don’t think this season is going to do much for this recruiting class as everything is pretty much done(minus a flip or two.) where you will see this make an impact is the portal I think Texas will be a popular spot in the portal, and the 2025 class.

Reactions: Archmadness
From Surly:

Jordan Scruggs (Horns 247)

Jerand Bradley (Texas Tech WR): "I wouldn’t be surprised if the Longhorns were to get Bradley in on a visit as Texas was one of five programs mentioned by the source when I asked which programs have the most buzz at the moment."

Trey Moore (UTSA EDGE): " ... he’s sure to be one of the more coveted players at the EDGE position in all of the portal." " ... it’s Texas who’s Moore’s current favorite school."

Xavier Filsaime: " ... I’m really starting to feel good about Texas’ chances of flipping McKinney five-star safety Xavier Filsaime."
Keep an eye on Trey Moore from UTSA. He could very well be the best player in the portal. He’s the AAC defensive player of the year. His stats are ridiculous…14.5 sacks and 22 TFL plus 17 QB pressures. He can also cover receivers in space with his crazy 4.4 speed. He’s extremely versatile and lines up as a DE most of the time but also sees significant time as a LB.

Mukuba would be a great addition to our safety room. You pair him with Derek Williams next year and that has the chance to be an elite safety room. Then it sounds like Filsaime is almost guaranteed to flip to Texas. Our secondary is going to be really damn good for the next 2-3 years.

Aggie commit Tyanthony Smith has a visit scheduled to Texas in the next couple days. Sounds like it's almost a done deal that's he's flipping his commitment to Texas. Sark doing what he does best.

That wr from aggy has potential.
The kid from Purdue Deion Burks is set to visit. He's a really good WR. He had a break out year last year and was easily the best player on that Purdue team. Juice Wells from South Carolina is another guy who is supposed to visit.

The kid from Purdue Deion Burks is set to visit. He's a really good WR. He had a break out year last year and was easily the best player on that Purdue team. Juice Wells from South Carolina is another guy who is supposed to visit.
Those dudes are not up to the speed and flinch of XW. We need guys who can separate. The best one available is Golding from Houston. I believe he swung his helmet at one of our players last year at the end of the game. He may not be a 'fit'.

Those dudes are not up to the speed and flinch of XW. We need guys who can separate. The best one available is Golding from Houston. I believe he swung his helmet at one of our players last year at the end of the game. He may not be a 'fit'.
You obviously know nothing about Burks or Wells then. Wells had 184 catches for 2,781 yards and 27 TDs in his first 3 years at South Carolina lol. He had an injury last year. He was an all SEC player in the full season he played.

Burks is also a very talented slot WR.

In other words, Burks sucks and isn't what we need because he committed to OU lol, the Dude can fly and is a great get.