Texas Recruiting

Not likely at all.

Texas is a better team now. Texas has a better recruiting class. Texas has a better QB room with Arch in the wings. Kids like Austin. Texas has more money.

Although Alabama has been much better recently, Satan is gone and FNG (DeBoer) will have to prove he can win.

I'd say it's more likely that Keelon Russell flips if Sark would take him.

Reactions: txleapd
Not likely at all.

Texas is a better team now. Texas has a better recruiting class. Texas has a better QB room with Arch in the wings. Kids like Austin. Texas has more money.

Although Alabama has been much better recently, Satan is gone and FNG (DeBoer) will have to prove he can win.

I'd say it's more likely that Keelon Russell flips if Sark would take him.

Ffrench having said in August that he was 110% onboard with Texas and done taking any other visits or talking to anyone else was comforting. I just know how some of these kids can be these days.

My personal thoughts are that Texas needs to take care of business on the field and these recruiting issues will sort themselves out. If Texas loses games they shouldn’t or doesn’t perform when the stakes are high, then the risk of losing a major recruit rightfully goes up.

again, remember when everyone was freaking out about sark and his recruiting losses earlier this year lol? my man is on FIRE

again, remember when everyone was freaking out about sark and his recruiting losses earlier this year lol? my man is on FIRE
Obviously you don’t understand recruiting as well as someone as else that frequents this board. Otherwise you’d know we’re sucking at recruiting right now!!

• Haha
Reactions: hookem777

Latest posts