TEXAS VS meatchicken predictions

hookem777

Dec 13, 2011
Im going to put out this thread now since im already hyped for the game.

QE having played on the road in a loud environment shows he has finally put it together. After starting slow on the first two drives with Field goals, Texas opens the game up with quick passes, screens and a couple deep shots. QE furthers his Heisman hopefully contention.

Defense lets up over 100 yards rushing but has two interceptions and a couple sacks.

Special team gets a blocked punt.

Texas wins 34-13

You prepubescent erection! Are you just trying to jinx our janx?
You blew your wad 24 hours too soon!

We don't do predictions until THURSDAY bruh.....

Ugggghhhhh.....

I get it- you're excited. And I'm going to chalk this up to premature ejaculation.
But for the love of all things holy and good-- just wait until tomorrow. I swear-- I promise you-- we'll all be here to chip in.

Ugggghhhhh.....

I get it- you're excited. And I'm going to chalk this up to premature ejaculation.
But for the love of all things holy and good-- just wait until tomorrow. I swear-- I promise you-- we'll all be here to chip in.
I CAN RELOAD DAMNIT IM STILL YOUNG...ISH....LMAO

sorry i honestly never took time to realize we do it always on Thursday lol.

• Haha
Reactions: westx
spider man premature ejaculation GIF

• Haha
Reactions: westx
I imagine Michigan is going to try and sustain long drives to keep Texas O off the field. I just think Texas will be a little too much. Texas 27 Michigan 14

I imagine Michigan is going to try and sustain long drives to keep Texas O off the field. I just think Texas will be a little too much. Texas 27 Michigan 14
could be the score forsure. I think Texas offense scores more only because Meatchickens offense goes 3-out alot and turns the ball over. But i could see a 10 point win as well.

Ugggghhhhh.....

@outhereincali had us doing predictions for CSU on stinking Monday last week, LOLOL

• Haha
Reactions: hookem777

This is pretty close to what I was thinking Larry. I think Michigan gets to 17 or 20 points because I don't trust out run defense and I think we'll do something stupid on offense or special teams to set them up close.

I do think Texas figures out a way to get to 27-30 points and win by double digits.

30-17 for me

Reactions: westx and hookem777
Can't wait I'm so excited. Besides Ewers who's going to stand out? Keep an eye on Isaiah Bond. Ethan Burke de committed from Michigan to play for us I hope he makes the wolverines regret it. I want to believe that Michigan has lost too many players plus a coach to beat us. I said I wouldn't do this but wtf

Texas 28
Michigan 17
and Ewers starts to make his case for the Heisman.

Reactions: weevilcatch
This is pretty close to what I was thinking Larry. I think Michigan gets to 17 or 20 points because I don't trust out run defense and I think we'll do something stupid on offense or special teams to set them up close.

I do think Texas figures out a way to get to 27-30 points and win by double digits.

30-17 for me
Thief. You are too close to mine. 31-16

Reactions: weevilcatch
I CAN RELOAD DAMNIT IM STILL YOUNG...ISH....LMAO

sorry i honestly never took time to realize we do it always on Thursday lol.
Don’t feel bad. I have been on here for years and never recognized the Thuraday prediction pattern. I guess I know now.

Michigan’s D is legit. They have pretty much the same front 7 as last year’s team. They also have probably the two best interior DL in the country and a lock down corner who will be a top 10 pick in next year’s draft. Scoring on them won’t be easy but I trust that our staff will game plan very well like they did last year for Bama. It’s imperative that we score tuddies when we get in the red zone and hit on one or two big plays for scores. If we have to settle for a bunch of field goals, that could spell trouble for us. I have us winning in a relatively low scoring game 24 - 14.

Latest posts