TEXAS VS meatchicken predictions

hookem777

Dec 13, 2011
Im going to put out this thread now since im already hyped for the game.

QE having played on the road in a loud environment shows he has finally put it together. After starting slow on the first two drives with Field goals, Texas opens the game up with quick passes, screens and a couple deep shots. QE furthers his Heisman hopefully contention.

Defense lets up over 100 yards rushing but has two interceptions and a couple sacks.

Special team gets a blocked punt.

Texas wins 34-13

• Haha
Reactions: Larry4681
You prepubescent erection! Are you just trying to jinx our janx?
You blew your wad 24 hours too soon!

We don't do predictions until THURSDAY bruh.....

Ugggghhhhh.....

I get it- you're excited. And I'm going to chalk this up to premature ejaculation.
But for the love of all things holy and good-- just wait until tomorrow. I swear-- I promise you-- we'll all be here to chip in.

• Haha
Reactions: hookem777
You prepubescent erection! Are you just trying to jinx our janx?
You blew your wad 24 hours too soon!

We don't do predictions until THURSDAY bruh.....

Ugggghhhhh.....

I get it- you're excited. And I'm going to chalk this up to premature ejaculation.
But for the love of all things holy and good-- just wait until tomorrow. I swear-- I promise you-- we'll all be here to chip in.
I CAN RELOAD DAMNIT IM STILL YOUNG...ISH....LMAO

sorry i honestly never took time to realize we do it always on Thursday lol.

spider man premature ejaculation GIF

I imagine Michigan is going to try and sustain long drives to keep Texas O off the field. I just think Texas will be a little too much. Texas 27 Michigan 14

I imagine Michigan is going to try and sustain long drives to keep Texas O off the field. I just think Texas will be a little too much. Texas 27 Michigan 14
could be the score forsure. I think Texas offense scores more only because Meatchickens offense goes 3-out alot and turns the ball over. But i could see a 10 point win as well.