ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs TT ( Non Political) Football Game Thread

Ingram. Bruises kidney.

Did you know: when you bruise a kidney, your urine turns black.

The more you know!

Ingram. Bruises kidney.

Did you know: when you bruise a kidney, your urine turns black.

The more you know!
When I was 13 I was hit in the kidney by a baseball by the best pitcher in the league. 3 hours later I was pissing blood. Wasn’t black but ended up in hospital for 1 night.

dj701919, that last possession after Boyd’s turnover was a great example of what I was talking about. You have three plays to get that initial first down to get the drive going to kill a bunch of clock. But we blow the first down trying to throw deep and waste a drive. Then Tech scores.

We have six points off of three turnovers. That’s terrible.

Would it have been a good drive if the 1st play had been executed properly and resulted in a long gain or touchdown?

Is it a bad play call because it failed or because it was called?

We are back in cover four or nickel.... can't tell. Stupid tv angle.

Todd Orlando is surely wishing he cashed in at the end of last year. Injuries aside - this scheme is less than stellar.

He didn't give himself up. He was stumbling from the previous player hitting him off balance.

The fact this game is in in our defense hands makes me sick to my stomach.

Would it have been a good drive if the 1st play had been executed properly and resulted in a long gain or touchdown?

Is it a bad play call because it failed or because it was called?

It’s about risk/reward. Sure that would have been a great play, but we’ve struggled in pass protection today. It looked to me like the DE got a hand on Sam as he released it. There are times to take shots and there are times to get a couple of first downs before you do so. The next drive was a good example. We punched them in the mouth for several plays, converted two first downs, which allows the defense to rest. Then you take a shot to Duv and score.

Well it looks like it's time for Sam to put together a 6 min scoring drive.....

ADVERTISEMENT