ADVERTISEMENT

*****TEXAS vs WV** New & Improved GAME THREAD*******

God our coaches suck. We would have won at least 2 more games this year if it weren't for Beck and Orlando.

Total BS. The ball WAS clearly over before Sam completely spun around, tucked the Bal & lost his helmet. Forward progress anyone? Weak ass officiating.

Reactions: freeper
Wait are you saying we would be undefeated?

I'm saying that we're 6-2 and all we do is rip our coaches.

We are ripping our DC when we're winning and WV has 10 points from a blown PI call and a horse collar talk that wasn't.

I gotta disagree with ya here. At some point in time the players actually have to do what they are taught.

I'm being extremely sarcastic. There are guys that just come on here to bash the coaches.

They believe that the only reason players ever make mistakes is because they weren't coached well.

You will be able to identify these posters because they are always right and never make mistakes.

I'm being extremely sarcastic. There are guys that just come on here to bash the coaches.

They believe that the only reason players ever make mistakes is because they weren't coached well.

You will be able to identify these posters because they are always right and never make mistakes.
Oops, my bad. There really needs to be a /sarcastic or something.

another phantom penalty on Texas. DL falls down they call it holding on Texas. Kills another drive.

Reactions: HornsUp37
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT