ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Herman calls for A&M game

Do you want the A&M game back?

• Yes

Votes: 39 44.8%
  • Hell no

Votes: 48 55.2%

• Total voters
Okie St. is in trouble. They have zero top 60 commits in Texas and I don’t think any are even an option.

Chad Morris has plenty of open doors in Texas. Grundy leaves soon and oSu is gone.
If Gundy left, I would expect Okie State to suck. He never recruits well or has great talent. But he is very good, don't let the mullet fool you. Stillwater is a tough place to pull recruits, Gundy is impressive.

Best places to recruit in BIG12 to me:

Easy places to recruit
Austin
Norman

Ok place so to recruit
Ft. Worth

Tough places to recruit
Morgantown
Waco
Stillwater
Lubbock

Near impossible places to recruit
Ames
Lawrence
Manhattan

Reactions: LonghornMM
Okie St. is in trouble. They have zero top 60 commits in Texas and I don’t think any are even an option.

Chad Morris has plenty of open doors in Texas. Grundy leaves soon and oSu is gone.
You are kinda right. Arkansas will out recruit Okie State going forward, but they are still screwed. Arkansas's problem is they can not recruit with teams on their schedule. Okie State can, and they normally have the better coach.

Reactions: weevilcatch
Chad Morris worries me with his ties to Texas and coaches here. He doesn't have to recruit with the top dogs. He just needs key pieces from here and can recruit elsewhere. Maybe I'm wrong, but still worried.

I'm not questioning Gundy one bit...he is a terrific coach. What I'm saying is, with Jimbo, Herman, Riley, Morris, Patterson, and Orgeron it is getting tougher to get top 50 recruits. Stillwater, as stated above, is a very tough place to recruit.

I have no basis for my prediction, I just think Gundy will leave for another P5 job and oSu will have an even tougher time. Like I said many times, I have been wrong before.

I'm going to laugh if Chad Morris (who was passed over at aggy) beats them this year. That will be the biggest laugh of the season.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
I'm going to laugh if Chad Morris (who was passed over at aggy) beats them this year. That will be the biggest laugh of the season.
That would be a kick in the nuts. Neither team is good. Both are totally overhauling their offenses. Arkansas will likely only have 1 lose (Auburn), whereas A&M will have 2 (Clemson & Bama). We are normally beat to hell physically after Bama game. It could happen, no doubt. Which would suck and mean we will have a terrible season.

I think we have better overall talent, but it's not like we are head and shoulders better. Don't think arkansas has a QB to run Chad's offense, at least I hope not.

Y'all might not have anything left after Clemson and Bama. Hell I think Clemson alone may hurt you guys worse than Bama. That front four is some kinda nasty. How many QBs y'all got? Lol.

I wouldn't look over Monroe. Iirc, they've given y'all fits before. You guys are gonna be limping away from Clemson, dreading the upcoming Bama game, and ULM sandwiched right in the middle in prime upset mode. This could be a real ugly start to the season.

Y'all might not have anything left after Clemson and Bama. Hell I think Clemson alone may hurt you guys worse than Bama. That front four is some kinda nasty. How many QBs y'all got? Lol.

I wouldn't look over Monroe. Iirc, they've given y'all fits before. You guys are gonna be limping away from Clemson, dreading the upcoming Bama game, and ULM sandwiched right in the middle in prime upset mode. This could be a real ugly start to the season.
When you start off with the best 2 teams in the country, you have to assume ULM will be ok (as a fan) But I am really worried about injuries. Those are the 2 most physical teams in the country, as I think Georgia will be too young this year. I'm much more worried about injuries than getting blown out, and getting blown out by either would not surprise me a bit.

"They left," Dodds said of A&M, which left the Big 12 and joined the SEC in 2012. "They're the ones that decided not to play us. We get to decide when we play again. I think that's fair."

Guess not Dodds...We decide if and when we will allow you to strengthen your schedule. Until then enjoy the schedule loaded Baylor, Kansas, Iowa St

Guess not Dodds...We decide if and when we will allow you to strengthen your schedule. Until then enjoy the schedule loaded Baylor, Kansas, Iowa St
Dodds left 5 years ago. Maybe pick up a paper once in a while and you won't come off as so ignorant, Eric. You scared girls have dodged 2 bowl games and a home and away with us since then.

We're playing better teams than you anyway including your Daddies LSU and Bama. Mich, tOSU, USC, etc. Just played ND. Don't need you in the least.

Iowa St would whip your soft asses easily btw. Just like KSU just did.

Last edited:
Reactions: cml7374 and q1w2e3
So ya'll want the game now?

Absolutely not. I hope Texas never gives a&m the privilege of playing us again. They quit the Big 12 and the game with Texas, not us. I don't blame aggy for not wanting to play Texas anymore though. Its embarrassing for them to always get owned by their measuring stick/daddy.

Reactions: q1w2e3 and Scholz
"Guess not Dodds...We decide if and when we will allow you to strengthen your schedule. Until then enjoy the schedule loaded Baylor, Kansas, Iowa St"

LMAO!!!! aggyeric......we consider aggy on the same playing field with Baylor, Kansas, Iowa st........which is probably wrong because Kansas actually has a BCS bowl win and i believe Baylor played in one but lost......so playing aggy isnt "strengthening" our schedule.....period. Only if there was someway we could ban idiots on this forum for posting idiotic stuff before checking their facts.....like a 3 strikes and your out of here kinda thing......but then we wouldn't have a little brother aggys on here to make fun of.

Last edited:
Oh yeah Eric enjoy your schedule loaded with northwestern st.......ULM......texas st....lamar....abilene Christian....Houston Lamar High school......go ahead and load up on those wins because battling for a 500 record in the SEC wont get u bowl eligible any other way.

"Your coach obviously wants to. Tired of your best home game being TCU or Tech I guess."

Hey ericaggy.....but we sure arent scheduling Northwestern High school.....Abilene Christian......USTA.....Houston Lamar High School.....seems like our fan base figures we have more pride in our team than that. WHOOOOOP!!

aggys, my question to you since you know, you all are the self proclaimed, "best fans in college football". Was the game sold out last night? Did anyone leave early? I'm betting that it wasn't a sell out and that lots of gomes left early.

Reactions: Scholz
After watching Maryland win two years in a row - yea, it's pretty scary having to play Texas.

Agreed we’re not great at all. Which makes the aggys cowardice at continually ducking us even more glaring. You’d think they’d want to get the scoreboard back.

Reactions: weevilcatch
Agreed we’re not great at all. Which makes the aggys cowardice at continually ducking us even more glaring. You’d think they’d want to get the scoreboard back.

I hope repeating this false narrative over and over again helps you feel better. We had a full schedule on the years you wanted to play. But keep repeating that. BTW, I think both teams go 7-5 this year, so maybe we will meet in some pile of crap bowl game. Shreveport or Texas Bowl.

Scared. Schedules are shuffled all the time.

Btw did Miami get in the way of the 2 bowl games you girls ducked us in? Lulz.

Scared. Schedules are shuffled all the time.

Btw did Miami get in the way of the 2 bowl games you girls ducked us in? Lulz.

We would have loved to have played that team that Arkansas shut out and held to like 43 yards. Kind of funny that you talk about being scared after all the shenanigans Deloss pulled. We will play again, but we can't be bullied like the rest of the Big 12 has no choice but to endure. I would focus on Tulsa if I were you.

I’ll focus on whatever I like. I’m not on the team, genius. Yes you can talk tough about other teams beating us because you ran away and are now hiding like cowards. Dodds has been gone 5 years now btw but keep deflecting to him. Care to talk about DX Bible next?

Reactions: Metcalf #2
You would’ve loved to play that UT team? Then why didn’t you girls?

Maybe Arkansas needed the easy W? I don't know. The Texas Bowl is a really low bowl, so maybe we were slotted higher. Could have been a lot of things. Dodds quit the series, so don't get mad because we set other things up and don't have to jump when you call like Tech, Baylor, TCU, etc. Those guys have no choice. We do. We have Miami, LSU, Bama, and Auburn already on the docket for those years you wanted to play. You guys had OU on the schedule and a bunch of other mediocre Big 12 teams.

Maybe Arkansas needed the easy W? I don't know. The Texas Bowl is a really low bowl, so maybe we were slotted higher. Could have been a lot of things. Dodds quit the series, so don't get mad because we set other things up and don't have to jump when you call like Tech, Baylor, TCU, etc. Those guys have no choice. We do. We have Miami, LSU, Bama, and Auburn already on the docket for those years you wanted to play. You guys had OU on the schedule and a bunch of other mediocre Big 12 teams.

Wrong. Dodds didn't "quit the series". You should educate yourself on what happened with a&m leaving the Big 12 before you post something false like this.

And you took a lower paying bowl in Nashville to duck us in that Houston bowl so that’s also completely false.

Again, talk all you want about other teams beating us. Because we have scoreboard on you girls. And you’re too scared to try and rectify it.

You guys had OU on the schedule and a bunch of other mediocre Big 12 teams.
More dishonesty. Not only are TCU and WVU very good, OSU, ISU and KSU are good teams as well. You should know KSU just whipped you. We also have tOSU, Mich, LSU, Bama and USC on the schedule. Just played ND. Don’t need your scared girls in the least.

"but we can't be bullied like the rest of the Big 12"

Bob......we Bullied aggy right into a bigger bully in the SEC. Lol

Bob.....are you "former" fatlanny

More dishonesty. Not only are TCU and WVU very good, OSU, ISU and KSU are good teams as well. You should know KSU just whipped you. We also have tOSU, Mich, LSU, Bama and USC on the schedule. Just played ND. Don’t need your scared girls in the least.

OU is really good. So is WVU. TCU, let’s see. OSU is good.

What criteria did u use to decide that ISU and KSU are good?

They’re both tough and hard nosed. KSU just pushed you around in the Texas Bowl less than 2 years ago. ISU beat playoff team OU just last year. Do you even watch college football?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT