Tom Herman calls for A&M game

Do you want the A&M game back?

• Yes

Votes: 39 44.8%
  • Hell no

Votes: 48 55.2%

• Total voters
You'd better watch out for Kansas who manhandled YOU recently. One of the High School teams on your schedule BEAT you just a couple of year ago. Delusion at its finest. Now hurry, call me a name.
OK. You're a liar. Per usual. Kansas didn't manhandle anything. KSU pushed your weak players all over the field. As would ISU. As would TCU, WVU, UT and OU.

That's why you're too cowardly to play.

That's what you will never understand. We want to be anything but Texas.
You're on our website. Feel free to go away and never return. Nobody here likes or wants you.

I changed my vote to 'Hell No' on this poll btw. Hope we never play you punks in anything ever again. I'm ashamed you call yourselves Texans you're so cowardly.

Last edited:
You'd better watch out for Kansas who manhandled YOU recently. One of the High School teams on your schedule BEAT you just a couple of year ago. Delusion at its finest. Now hurry, call me a name.
"We are very proud of our 2016 season," said no Longhorn fan ever...
"We are scared and won't schedule tough games, because we lost to Kansas a couple years ago," said none of our administrators...

Reactions: Scholz
Dodds turned down A&M to keep the game when they left. He stated Texas will decide when the game is played again. There you go neither team wants the other to make the call. I think its posturing for big egos of both schools.

Dodds turned down A&M to keep the game when they left. He stated Texas will decide when the game is played again. There you go neither team wants the other to make the call. I think its posturing for big egos of both schools.
Mind games and counter psy-ops.

Scholz, you were the one who got run off from your own website. You are just an angry person I guess. Please don't speak for anyone else.

Scholz, you were the one who got run off from your own website. You are just an angry person I guess. Please don't speak for anyone else.

Scholz has served a few temporary suspensions here, but he's never been "run off". He took some time away from the board here recently, but that was his choice.

Reactions: Scholz
That's why you're too cowardly to play.
The cowardly thing is kinda funny, as at the top of this very page you see that over 60% of Texas fans say hell no to playing. Are those 60%+ scared to play A&M? I doubt it. They just hate us enough to not want to play, as it could help us. For me personally, i don't want to risk changing the dynamic of texas high school recruiting. If you guys clean the floor with us in 2020 with in state recruiting, my thoughts on playing will do a 180.

At least you’re consistent about being wrong every time you type something.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
The cowardly thing is kinda funny...
If you say so. Your admins and coaches are ducking the game. Your SCHOOL is scared.

South Carolina plays Clemson every year
Florida plays FSU
Georgia plays Georgia Tech
Miss/Miss St
Bama/Aub

You’re too scared to play us. What’s dishonest is that we need it. We don’t. At all. The “dynamic of in state recruiting “? Ha. Nice 1-year trend. We killed you in state last year. Had the #3 class in the country. You’re having your honeymoon class while your coach is still undefeated. To say you’re ducking us because of recruiting though is laughable.

Last edited:
Reactions: q1w2e3
If you say so. Your admins and coaches are ducking the game. Your SCHOOL is scared.

South Carolina plays Clemson every year
Florida plays FSU
Georgia plays Georgia Tech
Miss/Miss St
Bama/Aub

You’re too scared to play us. What’s dishonest is that we need it. We don’t. At all. The “dynamic of in state recruiting “? Ha. Nice 1-year trend. We killed you in state last year. Had the #3 class in the country. You’re having your honeymoon class while your coach is still undefeated. To say you’re ducking us because of recruiting though is laughable.
We had a lame duck coach recruiting the 2018 class. See your 2017 class to see how that goes. 2020 class will be really interesting. I expect you guys to win 9 this year, and I think 9 is our absolute ceiling. We'll see how 2020 class goes. But if we dominate in state again, I would think we would be fools to shake anything up. If you guys blow us out of the water in 2020 class, why would you be willing to play? 2020 class will leave one of us scared for the future.

Why? Because we’re rivals. Or used to be. You scared girls are about to kill that for good though.

Rationalize all you want. We know what it is. You’re afraid your man behind the curtain will be discovered and everyone will see absolutely nothing has changed.

Reactions: q1w2e3
Well if TEXAS blows u out of the water in recruiting in 2020 then why would they even extend the offer to play aggy again.....they tried aggy said "our schedule is full". Its done.....over. If aggy comes back in a few years and asks TEXAS to play im sure TEXAS will glady tell aggy our schedule is full untill 2075....no hard feelings either way.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Well if TEXAS blows u out of the water in recruiting in 2020 then why would they even extend the offer to play aggy again.....they tried aggy said "our schedule is full". Its done.....over. If aggy comes back in a few years and asks TEXAS to play im sure TEXAS will glady tell aggy our schedule is full untill 2075....no hard feelings either way.
Sounds good to me.

We had a lame duck coach recruiting the 2018 class. See your 2017 class to see how that goes. 2020 class will be really interesting. I expect you guys to win 9 this year, and I think 9 is our absolute ceiling. We'll see how 2020 class goes. But if we dominate in state again, I would think we would be fools to shake anything up. If you guys blow us out of the water in 2020 class, why would you be willing to play? 2020 class will leave one of us scared for the future.
Not that I buy your year to year recruiting rationalization for playing Texas, but Texas and their fans don’t have to think that way. Texas is never dependent on or at the mercy of A&M, or anyone, for their success and recruiting...unlike you guys.

Not that I buy your year to year recruiting rationalization for playing Texas, but Texas and their fans don’t have to think that way. Texas is never dependent on or at the mercy of A&M, or anyone, for their success and recruiting...unlike you guys.
That just isn't true. A&M and Oklahoma are both killing it in Texas for 2019. Pretending that doesn't impact you guys makes no sense to me.

That just isn't true. A&M and Oklahoma are both killing it in Texas for 2019. Pretending that doesn't impact you guys makes no sense to me.

If Texas wins they will not have any issue recruiting. Texas is #10 and only have 15 commits. They’ll flip 2-3 in state top 25 recruits, take another 2-3 top 75 in Texas and hit on another 2-3 OOS top recruits. Texas will finish with a top 5-7 class and 2020 will be even better. Of course that is only if they’re winning, just like anyone else.

You aggys judge yourselves by us. It’s not reciprocal. Our class is just fine regardless of what you’re doing.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
If Texas wins they will not have any issue recruiting. Texas is #10 and only have 15 commits. They’ll flip 2-3 in state top 25 recruits, take another 2-3 top 75 in Texas and hit on another 2-3 OOS top recruits. Texas will finish with a top 5-7 class and 2020 will be even better. Of course that is only if they’re winning, just like anyone else.
Yup. Not only is Texas the flagship program in one of the top three football states in the country, they are one of the biggest, if the not the biggest, brands in all of college football. Texas can write their own destiny to top 10 classes any time, any year. It's up to them.

An A&M first year coach honeymoon bump is a blip on the radar for Texas. Texas will still probably pull a top ten class coming off a 7-6 season. And A&M will never dominate the state of Texas in recruiting like Texas has (see Mack Brown era) and still does (see 2018).

You aggys judge yourselves by us. It’s not reciprocal. Our class is just fine regardless of what you’re doing.
Your class is better than fine, it is a good class. But you can not deny that if we still had Sumlin your class would be better. What all the other top schools in the region do impacts everyone. It is nearly impossible for texas, a&m, lsu, oklahoma, & arkansas to all do well recruiting Texas. At some point you run out of top players.

Your class is better than fine, it is a good class. But you can not deny that if we still had Sumlin your class would be better. What all the other top schools in the region do impacts everyone. It is nearly impossible for texas, a&m, lsu, oklahoma, & arkansas to all do well recruiting Texas. At some point you run out of top players.

Arky will NEVER be a threat in Texas. EVER. They’ll pull a few kids just like LSU but Texas is and will continue to be #1, tamu and OU fighting for #2.

You know who is in real trouble? Oklahoma St.

Not worried about aggy. At all. This upcoming season is going to be a train wreck for you.

Possibly. I’m just saying this season will be painful for them.

Arky will NEVER be a threat in Texas. EVER. They’ll pull a few kids just like LSU but Texas is and will continue to be #1, tamu and OU fighting for #2.

You know who is in real trouble? Oklahoma St.
Okie State is the superior program, but Okie State and Arkansas recruit on the same level. Arkansas just happens to be the worst recruiting team in its own division. Okie State is able to recruit like a mediocre BIG12 team, but has a superior coach. I think Okie State will be ok. Arky has too many competitive disadvantages, basically no chance.

Okie State is the superior program, but Okie State and Arkansas recruit on the same level. Arkansas just happens to be the worst recruiting team in its own division. Okie State is able to recruit like a mediocre BIG12 team, but has a superior coach. I think Okie State will be ok. Arky has too many competitive disadvantages, basically no chance.

Okie St. is in trouble. They have zero top 60 commits in Texas and I don’t think any are even an option.

Chad Morris has plenty of open doors in Texas. Grundy leaves soon and oSu is gone.

Gundy is a damn good coach. He always finds a way to put a very competitive team on the field. I don't see him leaving OSU anytime soon.