ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Herman calls for A&M game

Do you want the A&M game back?

• Yes

Votes: 39 44.8%
  • Hell no

Votes: 48 55.2%

• Total voters
That's great. Wake us up if you ever win anything in football. We won't hold our breath.

You DONT like your schedule or get really geeked up to play Kstate, Iowa St, Kansas, Tech, TCU, Baylor, or West Virginia. You might get a little excited for Ok. State I imagine and your one game Super Bowl against OU is all you have. Call it what you want, sloppy seconds sounds good to you? Ok. So your admin wasn’t so smart, ours didn’t balk.
Of those teams, I'd say all but Kansas and Baylor are better than you. And Kansas and Baylor have more skins on the wall. Hell, even Kansas was able to get 1 BCS bowl win. aggys? Nada.

Dude..... let me tell you from the perspective of someone that been in the locker room, on the practice field and spilled blood for this team-- there was one game a year that we had where extra emphasis was put on everything. Every other opponent was treated like "just another day at the office".

Here's a hint. It weren't aggy.

Oklahoma was our only rival in the swc. Oklahoma was our only rival in the big 12. It pains me to say this but they are a fellow blue blood..... (fvck that tasted bad giving them praise--- fvck ou) And our only true rival. Sure, the fans and media and athletic department try to whip up interest against other teams-- but that's THEIR creation--- not the boys in the uniforms. The only reason any emphasis whatsoever was put on beating aggy was:
1. It's fvcking embarrassing to lose to them.
2. The incessant yapping and yammering that we'd have to endure for a year.

I for one don't care that you're gone. You did a foolish and selfish thing that you justify with a resounding "ya....BUT".

I didn’t say Texas wasn’t asked to join the SEC. You didn’t though and you are here in your current state. You think A&M is some ridiculous university and athletic program that doesn’t offer anything? Baseball has been solid and basket has won a conference championship and football has not been what it can be, but will hope for much more. I will agree with you that if Jimbo doesn’t work out it will be a disaster, but if it does it will be a disaster for you guys. As far as you saying I’m a dummy for opening Texas, take a look at our roster and see who is starting to come here. We are plucking some kids out of Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Pennsylvania, Louisiana, etc. our doors have been open. Sorry if that hurts you but that’s not our problem that Texas doors are more open. We have done a better job of getting needs out of state than you have. Money is far better for A&M. National brand has been increased far better than under your shadow, and sure I’ll admit we were in your shadow. Not so much anymore. You DONT like your schedule or get really geeked up to play Kstate, Iowa St, Kansas, Tech, TCU, Baylor, or West Virginia. You might get a little excited for Ok. State I imagine and your one game Super Bowl against OU is all you have. Call it what you want, sloppy seconds sounds good to you? Ok. So your admin wasn’t so smart, ours didn’t balk.

I didn’t say Texas wasn’t asked to join the SEC. You didn’t though and you are here in your current state. You think A&M is some ridiculous university and athletic program that doesn’t offer anything? Baseball has been solid and basket has won a conference championship and football has not been what it can be, but will hope for much more. I will agree with you that if Jimbo doesn’t work out it will be a disaster, but if it does it will be a disaster for you guys. As far as you saying I’m a dummy for opening Texas, take a look at our roster and see who is starting to come here. We are plucking some kids out of Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Pennsylvania, Louisiana, etc. our doors have been open. Sorry if that hurts you but that’s not our problem that Texas doors are more open. We have done a better job of getting needs out of state than you have. Money is far better for A&M. National brand has been increased far better than under your shadow, and sure I’ll admit we were in your shadow. Not so much anymore. You DONT like your schedule or get really geeked up to play Kstate, Iowa St, Kansas, Tech, TCU, Baylor, or West Virginia. You might get a little excited for Ok. State I imagine and your one game Super Bowl against OU is all you have. Call it what you want, sloppy seconds sounds good to you? Ok. So your admin wasn’t so smart, ours didn’t balk.

You do realize that Texas is the wealthiest football program in the country, right?

You do realize that Texas had the 3rd best recruiting class in the country last cycle, right?

You do realize that Texas has played in 1 bowl since 2015 and still has more bowl victories than aggy during that time period, right?

Man Copter, looks like you struck a nerve. Still no Big time home games in conference. Even if ALL these teams are better than us. This fact remains.

Man Copter, looks like you struck a nerve. Still no Big time home games in conference. Even if ALL these teams are better than us. This fact remains.

Stuck a nerve?

You guys have moved on to a better conference, with better teams, and better games. However, you still find yourself on big bro's message board seeking affirmation.

Dude..... let me tell you from the perspective of someone that been in the locker room, on the practice field and spilled blood for this team-- there was one game a year that we had where extra emphasis was put on everything. Every other opponent was treated like "just another day at the office".

Here's a hint. It weren't aggy.

Oklahoma was our only rival in the swc. Oklahoma was our only rival in the big 12. It pains me to say this but they are a fellow blue blood..... (fvck that tasted bad giving them praise--- fvck ou) And our only true rival. Sure, the fans and media and athletic department try to whip up interest against other teams-- but that's THEIR creation--- not the boys in the uniforms. The only reason any emphasis whatsoever was put on beating aggy was:
1. It's fvcking embarrassing to lose to them.
2. The incessant yapping and yammering that we'd have to endure for a year.

I for one don't care that you're gone. You did a foolish and selfish thing that you justify with a resounding "ya....BUT".
You must have played more than 30 years ago because the series has been dead even since then. 17-17 I believe. Don’t think it was meaningless. You can chalk up the wins when we were all male university if you like. Since the playing field was leveled for the past 4 decades the series was a lot tighter. So I doubt players had little interest in the game.
I played 2 years of college baseball at A&M and then transferred to Houston to get more playing time and went back to A&M for grad school. I know every game you have to get up for but if you have balls you wanted to play big games and yes Texas was a bigger game and those guys on the other side felt the same way. By your own standard OU might not consider you a rival due to how many more conference titles they have. You really haven’t been a threat to them. They have 8 titles to your 3.
Selfish..from a Longhorn fan? Ha. Business my man. Men and women leave their job every day for greener pastures and I’m betting if you were offered a whole lot more money we would see how loyal you were. A&M did what was right. WHEN Texas leaves here sooner than later are you going to still say they are selfish when they leave the other teams behind? Sorry, not buying that one. A&M did nothing wrong, but because A&M has a sweeter gig I can see where you would be frustrated.
Hell football season will be here soon enough and more meaningful conversations can take place.

You must have played more than 30 years ago because the series has been dead even since then. 17-17 I believe. Don’t think it was meaningless. You can chalk up the wins when we were all male university if you like. Since the playing field was leveled for the past 4 decades the series was a lot tighter. So I doubt players had little interest in the game.
I played 2 years of college baseball at A&M and then transferred to Houston to get more playing time and went back to A&M for grad school. I know every game you have to get up for but if you have balls you wanted to play big games and yes Texas was a bigger game and those guys on the other side felt the same way. By your own standard OU might not consider you a rival due to how many more conference titles they have. You really haven’t been a threat to them. They have 8 titles to your 3.
Selfish..from a Longhorn fan? Ha. Business my man. Men and women leave their job every day for greener pastures and I’m betting if you were offered a whole lot more money we would see how loyal you were. A&M did what was right. WHEN Texas leaves here sooner than later are you going to still say they are selfish when they leave the other teams behind? Sorry, not buying that one. A&M did nothing wrong, but because A&M has a sweeter gig I can see where you would be frustrated.
Hell football season will be here soon enough and more meaningful conversations can take place.

Jackie o Jackie where have you gone?

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/15-unethical-college-football-programs

Translation:

We're making more money and living in a nicer house and subdivision, and at least now I like the neighbors that are coming over, raiding my fridge, fvcking my wife, sh!tting in my toilet without flushing, and kicking my dog---

There's a word in Webster's for this:
cuck·old
ˈkəkəld,ˈkəkōld/
noun
archaic
  1. 1.
    the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.
verb
  1. 1.
    (of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.

in what universe does aggy have a sweeter deal than Texas? For all the huge conference games you play, we still clear about $30-$40 million more per year.

Translation:

We're making more money and living in a nicer house and subdivision, and at least now I like the neighbors that are coming over, raiding my fridge, fvcking my wife, sh!tting in my toilet without flushing, and kicking my dog---

There's a word in Webster's for this:
cuck·old
ˈkəkəld,ˈkəkōld/
noun
archaic
  1. 1.
    the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.
verb
  1. 1.
    (of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.
Look over there..divert attention off reality! Th
Yeah that's another in their long list of oft repeated bald faced lies.
Arent better than SEC, ACC or Big 10 for sure. You can battle it out for 4th with PAC 12. So with a straight face where do you honestly think you rank in Power 5.

Man Copter, looks like you struck a nerve. Still no Big time home games in conference.
So USC, LSU, Bama, Mich, tOSU and ND don’t count as big home games because they’re not in conference? How honest of you, Joe. Per usual. These are the games we’ll be playing in lieu of you scared girls btw.

Aren't better than SEC, ACC or Big 10 for sure. You can battle it out for 4th with PAC 12. So with a straight face where do you honestly think you rank in Power 5.
Big XII isn’t the worst on any list or any category. Which is what you low character bald faced lying aggys constantly claim falsely.

Also, we don’t rely on others for our self worth like you do nothing losers

D
Big XII isn’t the worst on any list or any category. Which is what you low character bald faced lying aggys constantly claim falsely.

Also, we don’t rely on others for our self worth like you do nothing losers
didnt answer the question.

Yeah I did. Our conference isn’t the worst and it doesn’t matter anyway, illiterate.

From ESPN last Oct, coattail rider:

“ESPN's Football Power Index indicates there is very little to separate the SEC, ACC and Big 12 as the top leagues. The ACC has the most teams in the FPI top 25 (six), but if you only measure the strength of each conference's top five teams, the SEC and the Big Ten end up on top (though the bottom of the Big Ten is very bad). The Big 12, however, has eight of its 10 teams ranked in the top 36 of FPI.”

aggyswag, so let me get this straight. a&m leaves the Big 12, which they weren't competitive in, and makes fun of said conference after leaving. Joins the $EC, isn't competitive there, and as the losses pile up year after year, they flap their gums about conference smack. "Hey, we may suck, but at least we're losing in our new "better" digs, just like we did in our old digs". Got it. :rolleyes:

a&m sucks. Just flat out sucks. Win something and then talk. Until then, STFU and know your role as a yippy porch dog who can't run with the big dogs. aggy isn't a blue blood. Never has been. Never will be. Enjoy your beat downs once again this year while the country laughs at you. =)roll

17 + 17 = 30

aggy math

So USC, LSU, Bama, Mich, tOSU and ND don’t count as big home games because they’re not in conference? How honest of you, Joe. Per usual. These are the games we’ll be playing in lieu of you scared girls btw.
You have to do that because you have no meaningful games at home otherwise. This is the truth. This is all I am saying. I believe that is very honest, and you don't clear 30-40 million more. We clear more than you because you pay out all but approx. 10 million of what you make.

giphy.gif

Reactions: clob94
You have to do that because you have no meaningful games at home otherwise. This is the truth. This is all I am saying. I believe that is very honest...
Believe what you want. You aggys have your own reality. You're parsing your words about conference games at home to ignore OU and USC on our schedule. You're being deceptive to make our schedule sound worse than it is. It's dishonest.

Also, we get TCU and WVU at home this year. Those will be great games and both of those teams would whip your overrated asses easily btw.

We clear more than you because you pay out all but approx. 10 million of what you make.
aggy maths. Our athletic dept donates millions to our school every year. You leech off of yours and don't pay back desperation loans.

aggyswag, so let me get this straight. a&m leaves the Big 12, which they weren't competitive in, and makes fun of said conference after leaving. Joins the $EC, isn't competitive there, and as the losses pile up year after year, they flap their gums about conference smack. "Hey, we may suck, but at least we're losing in our new "better" digs, just like we did in our old digs". Got it. :rolleyes:

a&m sucks. Just flat out sucks. Win something and then talk. Until then, STFU and know your role as a yippy porch dog who can't run with the big dogs. aggy isn't a blue blood. Never has been. Never will be. Enjoy your beat downs once again this year while the country laughs at you. =)roll
giphy.gif

Reactions: LonghornMM
And I will reiterate that all of this aggy spin is blatant deflection for the obvious fact that aggy is afraid to play us.

Georgia, Florida and South Carolina aren't afraid to play their in state rivals. Because they're not scared little girls. Also, Bama/Aub and Miss/Miss St don’t run away scared to other conferences.

Thankfully for us, the aggys thumping their little sizzle chests on our board will come to an end very soon. You know, after they have to actually play football games.

Last edited:

It's like the damn Twilight Zone, LOL.

"We're mediocre, but we get to travel to cool stadiums and get the shit kicked out of us in front of our own fans by true elite programs!"

Sounds great man. Where can I sign up? =)roll

You must have played more than 30 years ago because the series has been dead even since then. 17-17 I believe. Don’t think it was meaningless. You can chalk up the wins when we were all male university if you like. Since the playing field was leveled for the past 4 decades the series was a lot tighter.

So you guys got better at football (a male sport) when you started to allow girls go to school there?

Reactions: oldhorn2
So you guys got better at football (a male sport) when you started to allow girls go to school there?
Of course. Most men like to have sex with women, and would like to spend their late teens, early 20's in a place with girls. This isn't always the case, but I promise it is very common.

Of course. Most men like to have sex with women, and would like to spend their late teens, early 20's in a place with girls. This isn't always the case, but I promise it is very common.

But that didn't seem to stop A&M from winning the National Title in 1939...weird.

You can try and be surly all you want, but it doesn't change the fact it is a lame ass excuse.

This 17-17 includes a 10-1 from '84 to '94. Those 10 wins also respresent 37% of your all time wins.

For an 11 year stretch, a stretch in which A&M was put on probation, banned from postseason and TV, is the ONLY time they have had the upper hand on Texas in football.

And since your a&m buddy mentioned "since we admitted women"...Texas is 29-20 vs. Texas A&M in that span...which also includes that 10-1 tainted stretch of games.

One 11 year stretch in the 120 years...10%.

But that didn't seem to stop A&M from winning the National Title in 1939...weird.

You can try and be surly all you want, but it doesn't change the fact it is a lame ass excuse.

This 17-17 includes a 10-1 from '84 to '94. Those 10 wins also respresent 37% of your all time wins.

For an 11 year stretch, a stretch in which A&M was put on probation, banned from postseason and TV, is the ONLY time they have had the upper hand on Texas in football.

And since your a&m buddy mentioned "since we admitted women"...Texas is 29-20 vs. Texas A&M in that span...which also includes that 10-1 tainted stretch of games.

One 11 year stretch in the 120 years...10%.
I was just messing with you, but I do think having girls is helpful in recruiting.

You won't hear me bragging about something from 80 years ago. Who knows if that team was even the best, not one person saw all the good teams play back then. Hell, they didn't even have black players back then and students athletes were actually students. Nothing like today.

I was a young kid in the early 80's and we only got 2 games a week back then on TV, sometimes only one. I got so sick of watching Nebraska win by 50 every week in one those games (I have no idea why it seemed like they were one of the 2 games every damn week). Anything that happened before all the best games were on TV is iffy to me. How did sports writers vote for teams they saw play maybe once all year? Hate to give ESPN credit for anything, but they made college football great in my mind.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT