ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Herman calls for A&M game

Do you want the A&M game back?

• Yes

Votes: 39 44.8%
  • Hell no

Votes: 48 55.2%

• Total voters
You still don't have a perceived big time home game without scheduling someone like USC, nor do you have a home game vs a rival. Yes you will be in the play off if you run the table in Big 12 and win the championship. Not really the point. And we DONT need the game as much as you at this point. All your bluster does not change that.

You still don't have a perceived big time home game without scheduling someone like USC

And aggy would not help with that.

Much better to keep scheduling series with ND, USC, LSU, tOSU, Bama, and Michigan than to schedule games every year with a program hasn’t done anything in living memory.

We don’t need the game either, lying aggys. And we don’t need to run the table to make the playoffs either, another lie. But I’ll give you this, you’re amazing at touting the company propaganda consistently of how you’re not really scared to play. People believe you. Really. Lulz

Would you like to post the past few years? We can do that too. Bottom line is you need the game..we don’t. Whether you like it or not, SEC schedule is good enough. Yours isn’t. We could have a pointless debate about conference strength and what not but perception is reality and all outside of your conference don’t give the Big 12 any respect. I’ll wait for someone to waste their time to post the past several years of strength of schedule. If you think you would walk through it easier in the SEC I’ll snicker at that as well, but amuse me.

This is the funniest thing that I've read in a long time. aggy isn't relevant in the $EC, just as they weren't in the Big 12, yet aggy likes to make fun of the Big 12. Yes, the same Big 12 conference that they were .500 in. Texas "needs the game" against a&m??? =)roll=)roll=)roll=)roll

Ok sugarpants,

Let's play a little game of "true and false".

True or false- if texas runs through it's schedule and it goes undefeated, we be in the CFB playoff.

I'll go ahead and answer that rhetorical question for you: TRUE

If UCF goes undefeated in their schedule they will be in the CFB playoff.
Answer: false. But they will get to go to a major bowl game and kick the poo out of an SEC team named Auburn.

You're a top heavy league. In the past it was bama and lsu that ran your conference with a smattering of auburn. Now, Georgia is emerging from the east to bring a tiny bit of
balance to both sides. Tiny. Bit.
You also must realize that in 2004, a one loss Oklahoma team was chosen to play USC over an undefeated auburn team... member that?

Bottom line: if texas, bama, Clemson, Ohio st and Washington all go unbeaten in any given year, we are getting in. Like it, love it, or lump it, that's the way it is.
Of course Texas would go if they ran the table. Never said they wouldn’t. Your path to get there is easier as well. You can’t deny that. Top heavy? Ok out of 14 teams how many of those are better than your bottom 8? You are top heavy as well. In fact, show me a conference that isn’t “top heavy” and name those teams that are so good in the middle.

Of course Texas would go if they ran the table. Never said they wouldn’t. Your path to get there is easier as well. You can’t deny that. Top heavy? Ok out of 14 teams how many of those are better than your bottom 8? You are top heavy as well. In fact, show me a conference that isn’t “top heavy” and name those teams that are so good in the middle.

"You can’t deny that."
I can deny that. Depends on team and year.

"Ok out of 14 teams how many of those are better than your bottom 8?"
Alabama, Georgia

"You can’t deny that."
I can deny that. Depends on team and year.

"Ok out of 14 teams how many of those are better than your bottom 8?"
Alabama, Georgia
Laughable. Baylor, Iowa St, Kansas, and Tech are all better than Auburn, Florida, LSU, Miss St and A&M..sure. West Virginia is questionable at best and TCU is going to average. You can check this decade of head head to head SEC match ups and and last decade as well. Gotta go back to the 80s to see a small victory for you. Just because Iowa St beats you doesn’t make them good.

Last edited:
Keep touting your conference. It’s your only source of pride, coattail rider. God it must be pitiful to be you.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Laughable. Baylor, Iowa St, Kansas, and Tech are all better than Auburn, Florida, LSU, Miss St and A&M. West Virginia is questionable at best and TCU is going to average. You can check this decade of head head to head SEC match ups and and last decade as well. Gotta go back to the 80s to see a small victory for you. Just because Iowa St beats you doesn’t make them good.

Re-word your question, I'm not sure what you are asking. Out of the 14 SEC teams the only two that are definitely better than the bottom eight Big 12 teams are Alabama and Georgia. That is pretty straight forward.

Right off the top of my head I can remember plenty of examples of Big 12 teams beating SEC teams.

Oh, and on Iowa St., Texas beat them or the road last year. Anyway, they were definitely far better than A&M, and by all measures they were pretty good last year. They had an FEI rating of #15 which is better than every SEC except Bama, Georgia, Auburn and far stronger team than A&M at #58

Last edited:
Laughable. Baylor, Iowa St, Kansas, and Tech are all better than Auburn, Florida, LSU, Miss St and A&M. West Virginia is questionable at best and TCU is going to average. You can check this decade of head head to head SEC match ups and and last decade as well. Gotta go back to the 80s to see a small victory for you. Just because Iowa St beats you doesn’t make them good.

Trash talking aggy is hilarious. You're running your mouth about the $EC and how great that it is, when in reality its not the best football conference in America anymore. How about you tell everyone what a&m did for the $EC when they joined the conference? This should be good. I'll clue you in on something that you've probably never considered - the $EC uses a&m and aggy doesn't seem to grasp that.

The $EC doesn't need a&m as a quality upgrade program-wise in the conference. They use and abuse a&m by having a footprint in Texas for recruiting and television market share in the state. That's the reality that aggy doesn't see, and can't see because you're too busy being a cheerleader for a conference and looking at the patch on your jerseys to realize it. Just because you're in the $EC doesn't make you good. aggy is like the dork kid who gets picked last on a good team and thinks they're good because they're on the team, all along while sitting the bench and doing nothing to help the team.

I hope you’re not including yourself in that stand alone comment. That would be really funny and ironic.

In fact, why don’t you girls just make the obvious move and rename yourselves the SEC aggys? Lulz

Trash talking aggy is hilarious... How about you tell everyone what a&m did for the $EC when they joined the conference?
Provide Texas recruits and TV sets. That’s all those do-nothing chumps will ever provide.

They can’t even hold up that tough conference pride by playing their in state rival because they know they’d lose per usual. Florida doesn’t run from FSU. Georgia isn’t afraid of GaTech. S Carolina plays Clemson, a team aggy’s new coach ran away from btw.

Speaking of the ACC, aggy is the same team that lost to mighty Wake Forest very recently (in a bowl they wouldn't have been eligible for if it weren't for the 3 high school teams on the schedule).

aggy is scared and does jack squat in any respect.

You define the other minor league teams that are left. The others that stand on their own said see ya.

I know that you're not referring to a&m. They can't stand on their own. You need a conference to make you feel important. =)roll

Still waiting to hear what a&m did for the $EC when they joined the conference. aggy jokes write themselves. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Scholz
Keep touting your conference. It’s your only source of pride, coattail rider. God it must be pitiful to be
Re-word your question, I'm not sure what you are asking. Out of the 14 SEC teams the only two that are definitely better than the bottom eight Big 12 teams are Alabama and Georgia. That is pretty straight forward.

Right off the top of my head I can remember plenty of examples of Big 12 teams beating SEC teams.

Oh, and on Iowa St., Texas beat them or the road last year. Anyway, they were definitely far better than A&M, and by all measures they were pretty good last year. They had an FEI rating of #15 which is better than every SEC except Bama, Georgia, Auburn and far stronger team than A&M at #58
I know that you're not referring to a&m. They can't stand on their own. You need a conference to make you feel important. =)roll

Still waiting to hear what a&m did for the $EC when they joined the conference. aggy jokes write themselves. :rolleyes:
Your perception of A&M is focused on your orange glasses. A&M is a financial beast and yes, they don’t ride off anyone. Didn’t need Texas to go to the SEC. I get having to be a part of a really bad conference and not getting the attention because not many care if you beat teams in front of 20K

Your perception of A&M is focused on your orange glasses. A&M is a financial beast and yes, they don’t ride off anyone. Didn’t need Texas to go to the SEC. I get having to be a part of a really bad conference and not getting the attention because not many care if you beat teams in front of 20K

Still flapping your gums about conference smack, lol. Weak sauce. Admit it, a&m is defined by a conference. aggy has been and always will be a middle of the pack program. a&m is the definition of mediocrity. Funny how when aggy was in the Big 12 they couldn't ever win it and was TWO games above .500 in their existence. Two! =)roll

Try having some self awareness. You're making a fool out of yourself. a&m has nothing to hang their hat on, but by all means keep running your mouth. We need some comedy here today.

I’m objective. You aggys never win jack in football. That’s a fact. You’re the one who’s brainwashed. Yes, you’re a coattail rider. The conference you ran away scared from us to is your sole source of pride. Wake us up if you ever win anything substantial. As it stands now, you’re afraid to play us and are spinning wildly about it on our website. Run along, Jr.

Shit please name those and tell me how many championships they’ve won after leaving? I’ll sit and wait.
Well, since the BIG12 started shrinking the only teams that make that claim are Ohio St, Clemson, Auburn, Florida St, Bama, Bama, Bama, Bama, & Bama again. Man the Southeast is so loaded, unfair.

You accepted a leftover bid that for two decades, Texas turned down. You realize that, right? They asked us in the 80's, twice in the 90's and intimated at it just before our national title. We told them "no" every time.

Enjoy our sloppy seconds. Shoe fits.

You accepted a leftover bid that for two decades, Texas turned down. You realize that, right? They asked us in the 80's, twice in the 90's and intimated at it just before our national title. We told them "no" every time.

Enjoy our sloppy seconds. Shoe fits.
If that makes you feel better to say then ok. Yet, you still remain in the Big 12. With Kstate, Kansas, Iowa St, TCU, Tech, and West Virginia. HUGE markets, incredible venues, BIG time programs with must see TV every week. You all want to ACT like you love it in the Big 12, but you know you don’t get up for any of the games and get pumped for road trips except for OU. Hell I like the OU-Texas game and have been to it a couple of times. You get that once. Sorry, we weren’t a leftover. You can research that one on your own. You won’t be happy with the results.

Still too stupid to realize you’re being used by that conference you’re so proud of which you’ll never win. Arkansas 2.0

Shit please name those and tell me how many championships they’ve won after leaving? I’ll sit and wait.
Those teams are what made Texas better and more respected. The Nebraska games were great for your program. A&M was great for your program. You guys are having to fill your schedule with good power 5 schools now because your schedule isn’t respected enough nationally because the Big 12 is considered 4th-5th best along with PAC 12. I just believe that most of you aren’t foaming at the mouth to join a conference that would bring so much more to your school.

We’re big enough to have our own conference, little bro. Unlike you who have to ride coattails.

Still too stupid to realize you’re being used by that conference you’re so proud of which you’ll never win. Arkansas 2.0
But wait..we used to be in the conference with the mighy Texas and found a way to win the conference. So NEVER winning is admitting that the SEC is a much better conference because we did find ways to win the Big 12 with those mighty Longhorns in there.

We’re big enough to have our own conference, little bro. Unlike you who have to ride coattails.
So quit flapping your gums and actually do something. Until then you are a part of the worst conference in football. Your self proclaimed greatness isn’t doing you much good. I think Texas would make a great addition and shift some powers around if you and OU went. Recruiting and money would skyrocket. But I guess until you leave you won’t know what you are missing.

But wait..we used to be in the conference with the mighy Texas and found a way to win the conference. So NEVER winning is admitting that the SEC is a much better conference because we did find ways to win the Big 12 with those mighty Longhorns in there.
You got lucky that once. Broken watch and whatnot.

So quit flapping your gums and actually do something.
We won a national championship and played for another, neither of which you’ll ever experience in your lifetime. Which makes me smile.

Now brag on Bama some more. Slurp, slurp. Haha.

Jesus Christ dude..... is it a slow day at the sheep fvcking factory?

You got played. We told them no because we didn't want them poaching recruits from our state. We already had OU poaching, the big 10 and Notre dame would also grab top recruits. The blind hatred and disdain that aggy had for us because of a lifetime of being the lesser, because the offer to join longhorn network was rebuffed by your admin (and I quote " No network will EVER give Texas money for your own t.v. network" <------ aggy BOR) and then it happens to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars, was enough egg on the face to finally get you guys to flee to what you saw were greener pastures, and what the SEC saw as a way to raid OUR state.

In short, you took our sloppy seconds, you opened up our state to the entire SEC (good job dummy) and because of your butthurt and spite you served as useful idiots to them. You've only bettered your position with money, and no amount of money can save you. You just dropped $75 million on a hail Mary coach that, if he doesn't win, will cause your program to tailspin from the current and historic pedestal of mediocrity, to the basement of your conference. "If Jimbo can't get it done, can't nobody get it done....".

Those teams are what made Texas better and more respected. The Nebraska games were great for your program. A&M was great for your program. You guys are having to fill your schedule with good power 5 schools now because your schedule isn’t respected enough nationally because the Big 12 is considered 4th-5th best along with PAC 12. I just believe that most of you aren’t foaming at the mouth to join a conference that would bring so much more to your school.

So moving made Nebraska, aggy, Misery and Colorado better? You said they were better for the move right? Tell me exactly what they've done since?

Well, this is a stretch if I have ever seen one. You don't have an honest bone in your body if you want to pretend A&M didn't get worked over year in year out during the three different decades they were in the Big 12. That one single miracle Big 12 championship was way back in 1998. It happened to be Mack Brown's first season at Texas...of which Texas beat A&M that season. And it was the year before Bob Stoops showed up at OU.

Jesus Christ dude..... is it a slow day at the sheep fvcking factory?

You got played. We told them no because we didn't want them poaching recruits from our state. We already had OU poaching, the big 10 and Notre dame would also grab top recruits. The blind hatred and disdain that aggy had for us because of a lifetime of being the lesser, because the offer to join longhorn network was rebuffed by your admin (and I quote " No network will EVER give Texas money for your own t.v. network" <------ aggy BOR) and then it happens to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars, was enough egg on the face to finally get you guys to flee to what you saw were greener pastures, and what the SEC saw as a way to raid OUR state.

In short, you took our sloppy seconds, you opened up our state to the entire SEC (good job dummy) and because of your butthurt and spite you served as useful idiots to them. You've only bettered your position with money, and no amount of money can save you. You just dropped $75 million on a hail Mary coach that, if he doesn't win, will cause your program to tailspin from the current and historic pedestal of mediocrity, to the basement of your conference. "If Jimbo can't get it done, can't nobody get it done....".
I didn’t say Texas wasn’t asked to join the SEC. You didn’t though and you are here in your current state. You think A&M is some ridiculous university and athletic program that doesn’t offer anything? Baseball has been solid and basket has won a conference championship and football has not been what it can be, but will hope for much more. I will agree with you that if Jimbo doesn’t work out it will be a disaster, but if it does it will be a disaster for you guys. As far as you saying I’m a dummy for opening Texas, take a look at our roster and see who is starting to come here. We are plucking some kids out of Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Pennsylvania, Louisiana, etc. our doors have been open. Sorry if that hurts you but that’s not our problem that Texas doors are more open. We have done a better job of getting needs out of state than you have. Money is far better for A&M. National brand has been increased far better than under your shadow, and sure I’ll admit we were in your shadow. Not so much anymore. You DONT like your schedule or get really geeked up to play Kstate, Iowa St, Kansas, Tech, TCU, Baylor, or West Virginia. You might get a little excited for Ok. State I imagine and your one game Super Bowl against OU is all you have. Call it what you want, sloppy seconds sounds good to you? Ok. So your admin wasn’t so smart, ours didn’t balk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT