ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Herman calls for A&M game

Do you want the A&M game back?

• Yes

Votes: 39 44.8%
  • Hell no

Votes: 48 55.2%

• Total voters
And you took a lower paying bowl in Nashville to duck us in that Houston bowl so that’s also completely false.

Again, talk all you want about other teams beating us. Because we have scoreboard on you girls. And you’re too scared to try and rectify it.

You guys had OU on the schedule and a bunch of other mediocre Big 12 teams.
More dishonesty. Not only are TCU and WVU very good, OSU, ISU and KSU are good teams as well. You should know KSU just whipped you. We also have tOSU, Mich, LSU, Bama and USC on the schedule. Just played ND. Don’t need your scared girls in the least.

"but we can't be bullied like the rest of the Big 12"

Bob......we Bullied aggy right into a bigger bully in the SEC. Lol

Bob.....are you "former" fatlanny

More dishonesty. Not only are TCU and WVU very good, OSU, ISU and KSU are good teams as well. You should know KSU just whipped you. We also have tOSU, Mich, LSU, Bama and USC on the schedule. Just played ND. Don’t need your scared girls in the least.

OU is really good. So is WVU. TCU, let’s see. OSU is good.

What criteria did u use to decide that ISU and KSU are good?

They’re both tough and hard nosed. KSU just pushed you around in the Texas Bowl less than 2 years ago. ISU beat playoff team OU just last year. Do you even watch college football?

"What criteria did u use to decide that ISU and KSU are good?"

ISU and KSU may not be "good" but they are probably better than aggy. Put them where aggy is and they would just as well......if not better.

They’re both tough and hard nosed. KSU just pushed you around in the Texas Bowl less than 2 years ago. ISU beat playoff team OU just last year. Do you even watch college football?

I actually watch a good bit.

Over the last five years, ISU was 19-42, KSU was 40-25, and A&M was 40-25. We can go back another year and include A&M's 11-2 season if you want. And KSU and ISU play in a weak conference while A&M plays in the best conference and the toughest division. So, glad to know you would have us in the same category using your reasoning theory. When you call ISU good at 19-42, I must say it really makes me think.

Would you say Maryland is a good team? I know you probably won't answer that, but I wanted to ask.

"What criteria did u use to decide that ISU and KSU are good?"

ISU and KSU may not be "good" but they are probably better than aggy. Put them where aggy is and they would just as well......if not better.

19-42 in the Big 12 is better than 40-25 in the SEC? Explain that to me.

And feel free to pick another range to compare ISU and A&M?

Last edited:
Bob.....just for giggles what is aggy conference record in SEC without playing those powerhouse high schools every year? Asking for an aggy friend

Noticed you didnt answer my question about aggy SEC "conference" record.

I'll bite though.....Iowa st is on a tier right below aggy.....they usually finish on the middle to lower BIGXII.....not much difference in what aggy did in the horrid BIGXII

Bob, ISU is good recently with Campbell. Any dolt could surmise that’s what I was talking about. Of course you’ll go back and dishonestly cherrypick stats from when they weren’t. It’s what you do. Also, the Big XII, ACC and SEC we’re all mentioned nationally as the top conference last year but you constantly call our conference weak. Dishonestly. It’s what you do.

Fact is, all of the teams I’ve mentioned including ISU would beat your aggys.

I'll bite though.....Iowa st is on a tier right below aggy.....they usually finish on the middle to lower BIGXII.....not much difference in what aggy did in the horrid BIGXII

I still think you’re being a bit Generous if you look at Iowa State football history but at least you’re not calling them good luck others on air day
Bob, ISU is good recently. Of course you’ll go back and dishonestly cherrypick stats from when they weren’t. It’s what you do. Also, the Big XII, ACC and SEC we’re all mentioned nationally as the top conference last year but you constantly call our conference weak. Dishonestly. It’s what you do.

Bob, ISU is good recently with Campbell. Any dolt could surmise that’s what I was talking about. Of course you’ll go back and dishonestly cherrypick stats from when they weren’t. It’s what you do. Also, the Big XII, ACC and SEC we’re all mentioned nationally as the top conference last year but you constantly call our conference weak. Dishonestly. It’s what you do.

They had one good season in a bad league.

2017. 8-5
2016. 3-9
2015. 3-9
2014. 2-10
2013. 3-9

But if you want to keep insulting all of our intelligences and tell us that is good, so be it. Would have far more respect for you if you would just admit you screwed up and ISU is not good.

They had one good season in a bad league.
Their good coach just got there, Einstein. They’re a good team with Campbell. Beat playoff team OU with a backup QB. And the Big XII was mentioned as the best conference last year, liar.

Their good coach just got there, Einstein. They’re a good team with Campbell. Beat playoff team OU with a backup QB. And the Big XII was mentioned as the best conference last year, liar.

Send me a link from somewhere besides the LHN and the Daily Texan. Did the Big 12 or the AAC have more guys drafted last year?

Sure. Unable to work google, Gramps?

That is funny! But no, just calling ur bluff. I think just like your ISU claim, you are talking with no facts. The three top conferences are the ACC, big 10 and SEC. next three are big 12, pac 12 and AAC. Last tier is MAC, c-USA, sun belt, etc.

And you never answered if you are saying Maryland is any good or not. You can let me know that too.

Took about 5 minutes. I can find more if you like. Maybe read something once in a while, Bob. I don’t just make stuff up like you aggys.

We have a new No. 1 conference, too”

FBS conferences, ranked by average S&P+ rating:

1. Big 12 (+8.2)
  2. SEC (+7.9)
  3. Big Ten (+7.8)
  4. ACC (+7.8)
  5. Pac-12 (+6.8)
https://www.sbnation.com/platform/a...6443770/ncaa-football-rankings-2017-130-teams

“The Big 12, in terms of top-to-bottom quality, might be the toughest league to win week-to-week in the country.“

https://247sports.com/Article/Colle...onference-had-the-best-2017-season-111777965/

Last edited:
Reactions: weevilcatch
I think just like your ISU claim, you are talking with no facts.
Are you saying ISU didn’t actually beat playoff team OU last year with a backup QB? Is that not reality in your world? Forget your meds today?

No, Maryland is not great. Not sure what that has to do with our conversation? You confused today?

"And KSU and ISU play in a weak conference whileA&M plays in the best conference and the toughest division"

LMAO!!!! MORAL VICTORY NOTED!!!!

Reactions: Scholz
If atm was smart they would trip over themselves to schedule this game. They would kill this weak pussy team ;)

Reactions: LonghornMM
Took about 5 minutes. I can find more if you like. Maybe read something once in a while, Bob. I don’t just make stuff up like you aggys.

We have a new No. 1 conference, too”

FBS conferences, ranked by average S&P+ rating:

1. Big 12 (+8.2)
  2. SEC (+7.9)
  3. Big Ten (+7.8)
  4. ACC (+7.8)
  5. Pac-12 (+6.8)
https://www.sbnation.com/platform/a...6443770/ncaa-football-rankings-2017-130-teams

“The Big 12, in terms of top-to-bottom quality, might be the toughest league to win week-to-week in the country.“

https://247sports.com/Article/Colle...onference-had-the-best-2017-season-111777965/

Just looked at your two links. One had the Big 12 last in just about every category among the P5's (thanks for bolstering my case). The second one I stopped reading when they said they had Texas at 16 and Tech in the top 40. That told me all I needed to know about that source.

Still scratching my head about ISU being good? Let's see how they do this year. One 8-5 season does not erase all those years when they were a footstep ahead of Kansas.

Just looked at your two links. One had the Big 12 last in just about every category among the P5's (thanks for bolstering my case). The second one I stopped reading when they said they had Texas at 16 and Tech in the top 40. That told me all I needed to know about that source.

Still scratching my head about ISU being good? Let's see how they do this year. One 8-5 season does not erase all those years when they were a footstep ahead of Kansas.

From 2000 to 2011Tamu went to 8 bowl games and ISU went to 7

Reactions: Scholz
7 win seasons in that time frame tamu 7, ISU 6

Sounds like you did a bit of research to find a time period that would fit your narrative.

First off, all the getting to a bowl game in the last 20 years means is that you are not terrible. There are so many bowls. And I will be the first to say there are several Aggie and Longhorn teams recently that had no business playing in a bowl if we are trying to say that means those teams had a "good" season.

Second, When did Iowa State last win a conference championship if you want to play the comparison game? I will hang up and listen.

Sounds like you did a bit of research to find a time period that would fit your narrative.

First off, all the getting to a bowl game in the last 20 years means is that you are not terrible. There are so many bowls. And I will be the first to say there are several Aggie and Longhorn teams recently that had no business playing in a bowl if we are trying to say that means those teams had a "good" season.

Second, When did Iowa State last win a conference championship if you want to play the comparison game? I will hang up and listen.

I’m always amazed at how quickly you are to deflect. When was the last time your program won a conference title? Lol.

You asked for a link. It showed you’re a ****ing dumbass. You disagreed with it in your infinite Aggie wisdom.

You said ISU sucks and nowhere close to tamu. I picked a period of over a decade that showed you’re still a ****in dumbass. You again deflect.

There is a recurring theme here bob. You’re a ****ing dumbass

Reactions: Scholz and cml7374
I’m always amazed at how quickly you are to deflect. When was the last time your program won a conference title? Lol.

You asked for a link. It showed you’re a ****ing dumbass. You disagreed with it in your infinite Aggie wisdom.

You said ISU sucks and nowhere close to tamu. I picked a period of over a decade that showed you’re still a ****in dumbass. You again deflect.

There is a recurring theme here bob. You’re a ****ing dumbass

No deflecting. And no need to start calling names and using profanity.

If you want to see how the programs compare, here is a comparison of the two with all sorts of stats.

http://www.winsipedia.com/texas-am/vs/iowa-state

Last edited:

A&M is 30-27 against P5 competition while in the SEC. Not great, but solid when you consider we have to play LSU, Bama, and Auburn every year and don't get to play Kansas and Iowa State every year.

No deflecting. And no need to start calling names and using profanity.

If you want to see how the programs compare, here is a comparison of the two with all sorts of stats.

http://www.winsipedia.com/texas-am/vs/iowa-state

You’re right. Cussing and name calling is uncalled for.

You said ISU was slightly above KU. Truth is ISU was closer to tamu than Kansas minus the mangino years.

I’m not saying ISU is better historically than tamu, but in the big 12 it wasn’t that far off

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT