ADVERTISEMENT

Tweet of the Day

Congratulations @clob94 !!! As the others have said, your life just got both harder and better in ways you'll still be discovering years from now. Still the best and most rewarding thing you'll ever do is have kids, and then watch them grow into good people. From beautiful Brazoria County, my very best wishes to you and your family por un prospero ano nuevo......

Reactions: westx and clob94

its always the GD media stirring shit up....Quinn deserves more respect than that.

Thankfully Arch is a good kid and did nothing but talk QE up

Here you go Dungeon crew.

One small piece of unsolicited wisdom. When he’s old enough to start being entertained with kids shows, put on the old Looney Tunes cartoons that we grew up watching. My kids watched them religiously and thoroughly enjoyed the slapstick non-PC entertainment. The cartoons they make for kids today are all hot garbage PC bullshyt that makes them hate whitey and the history of our nation.

Introduce him and expose him to as much mental and physical stimulation - sports, musical instruments, reading, building and creating things, etc.

And when you need to discipline him, just put him in his room all alone. No phone, no tv, no reading, no toys, no internet, nothing. Force him to get bored and do absolutely nothing except to think. Think and reflect about what he did and what he can do to be a better person. If he starts yelling and banging on the door, he earns a longer stay in isolation. Those moments in time out like that really make them think, mature and grow..

Not that you need any advice from, of all places, an internet message board. Just sharing what worked well for my family. Our kids are in their mid 20’s now and we couldn’t be more proud. One is at UT Law and the other working in the tech field. Both with dual degrees and were college athletes.

Once again, so happy for you and your family.

Let me just add one thing to what @Drtxhorn said about TV. Another show to have him watch is "Leave it to Beaver". Kids love watching kids, even in black and white and they emulate them. My kids both watched "Leave it to Beaver" and they became very respectful and mannered around adults. Teachers commented on it often and I would smile and tell them that "Leave it to Beaver" was the best $29.95 I ever spent.....

Congrats! Having a newborn (especially the first) is an amazing experience.

We've been blessed with 3 beautiful children. Our eldest is a hospice care nurse. Our son is a USAF pilot and number three is still figuring things out. We also have 4 grandbabies and #5 is on the way.

My $0.02. Spend time alone with your young'un. Get to known him as an individual. Find things you both love and do them together. He might not appreciate it at the time but will later in life.

All the best and of course, Hook 'em!

CNN twit claims Gay was merely citing someone’s work without ‘attribution’… 📣🤡

The very definition of plagiarism
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

plagiarism
/plā′jə-rĭz″əm/

noun

An instance of plagiarizing, especially a passage that is taken from the work of one person and reproduced in the work of another without attribution.

CNN twit claims Gay was merely citing someone’s work without ‘attribution’… 📣🤡

The very definition of plagiarism
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

plagiarism
/plā′jə-rĭz″əm/

noun

An instance of plagiarizing, especially a passage that is taken from the work of one person and reproduced in the work of another without attribution.

She says "all the quotes I used were well understood and accepted legal doctrine and there was no need to give citations to them." It would be like me saying "schwing" and not giving credit to Wayne and Garth.
And her response is------ a buncha fvcking bullsh!t.

She's a fraud. She's been a fraud her entire career. And the ONLY reason she got to where she did in life was the combination of being black and being a fraud.
Affirmative action did more to harm the black community than anything but welfare.

Yep... now Harvard will have to explain the double standard used to punish their students for committing the same offense as a professor used for her "scholarship" who was still rewarded with a $900K/yr gig. This might be good for a few lawsuits too.

Doesn’t anyone find it interesting the lack of coverage of the incident in Miami? Even from a logical standpoint.

Wonder if we will see more of JJ, aka Dwight Schrute, run the ball more. His passing has been ineffective for the most part

I just find it interesting that this amount of police presence at one location in a major city in the US wasn’t a major story. The alien part is a distraction imo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT