ADVERTISEMENT

Tweet of the Day

WTF???
I might understand this at Victoria’s Secret but the fvcking Dollar Store????
You might understand at Victoria's Secret?
Dawg--- you been in a Victoria's secret lately?
It's ain't your 90s Victoria's secret no more.....

the secret has been lost and a new voice has been heard sadly.

i remember as a kid my dad would make us wait outside Victoria secret when he shopped during Christmas time..Now days id even be embarrassed to be in there as an adult

That is soul crushing! Clob, you basically just told my 9 year old self Santa Claus isn’t real. I’ve been married 30 years so I haven’t been to VS in quite a few years but I was happy in my illusion.

That is soul crushing! Clob, you basically just told my 9 year old self Santa Claus isn’t real. I’ve been married 30 years so I haven’t been to VS in quite a few years but I was happy in my illusion.
Crushed me to. I thought I'd swing in there one day and buy my girl some "after baby party favors"-- and like you- I hadn't set foot in one in a while.

It looked like someone threw up on a weight watchers convention.

• Haha
Reactions: Etlonghorn
Crushed me to. I thought I'd swing in there one day and buy my girl some "after baby party favors"-- and like you- I hadn't set foot in one in a while.

It looked like someone threw up on a weight watchers convention.
Evidently I’ve been living in Biden World. Casually mentioned a trip to VS to my wife after reading Clob’s description.
She looked up over her book and said “you’d be HIGHLY disappointed. It’s not what you remember…”.

Hope you didn't put the underwear back on the shelf afterwards.
Did that with a golf shirt once from the Dillard's at rolling oaks mall in San Antonio.
Miss fired, got in her eyes, she was pissed and eyes were burning- so I ran out to the rack and grabbed a golf shirt that she wiped her eyes with, then hung it back on the way out.

Why? Because the store sales lady saw me take it, and if I left it in there, she'd have known what we were up to. Then they'd have a BOLO on me at that store- and POOF-- I'd lose one of my hook up spots.

Did that with a golf shirt once from the Dillard's at rolling oaks mall in San Antonio.
Miss fired, got in her eyes, she was pissed and eyes were burning- so I ran out to the rack and grabbed a golf shirt that she wiped her eyes with, then hung it back on the way out.

Why? Because the store sales lady saw me take it, and if I left it in there, she'd have known what we were up to. Then they'd have a BOLO on me at that store- and POOF-- I'd lose one of my hook up spots.
LOL!!!

The ole knuckle children to the eye combo. Smooth smooth...

TMI - Too Much Information, but thanks for sharing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT