ADVERTISEMENT

Tweet of the Day

i wanna see me..be unburdened by this dumb bitch holy fck..at least get a speech writer..jesus...i HATE Obama but at least he could give a speech aka had writers
She’s got a speech writer. Unfortunately for her (and us), it’s Joe Biden.

I don't know how to post tweet videos, but Google "Nick Peterson abrain" and watch the video. It's funny as all get out. Just like fluoride, the "medication" Abrain should be added to the water supply in all public schools and universities.

• Haha
Reactions: westx
I don't know how to post tweet videos, but Google "Nick Peterson abrain" and watch the video. It's funny as all get out. Just like fluoride, the "medication" Abrain should be added to the water supply in all public schools and universities.
Saw that. Hilarious.

It is very funny. Posts from X are easy. On the far bottom right of any post, there is an upload symbol with the arrow going up. Click it, then from the options that come up, click “copy link”. Finally, come over to the dungeon and “paste” here in the message box

Last edited:
Reactions: clob94 and Lampasas
Someone please tell me this is a fake news story. This cannot be true!

I lack the words.

Did they..... hold up. They tried to take the eel--- which was STILL ALIVE-- out of his ass, through his ass hole- but that exit was blocked by a fvcking LIME....?

So AFTER this dude shoved a LIVE eel that was 2 feet long up his own ass, he thought "Nah bruh- that ain't enough for me. I need to plug the escape route with a lime....."

What the actual fvck......

And did you read the article to the end? Another dude had an eel "crawl up his ass" in March.

Crawl..... sure. Ya. That's what happened. An eel just crawled up his ass too.

I'm noticing a trend.

And we thought eating Tide Pods was stupid.

Reactions: westx
I lack the words.

Did they..... hold up. They tried to take the eel--- which was STILL ALIVE-- out of his ass, through his ass hole- but that exit was blocked by a fvcking LIME....?

So AFTER this dude shoved a LIVE eel that was 2 feet long up his own ass, he thought "Nah bruh- that ain't enough for me. I need to plug the escape route with a lime....."

What the actual fvck......

And did you read the article to the end? Another dude had an eel "crawl up his ass" in March.

Crawl..... sure. Ya. That's what happened. An eel just crawled up his ass too.

I'm noticing a trend.

And we thought eating Tide Pods was stupid.
The part that was even more ridiculous was the medical team treating this as if it was no big thing! They claim to see this type of thing on a routine basis so what the actual fvck are these homos in Vietnam up to?

Holy shyt!

Just remember …..love wins!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT