ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Meyer

We lose to WV and ISU. Maybe KSU. Now a Kansas loss...........magic...........

People you really need to examine this KS as the next coach at TX.

His first 2 years the 49ers had losing records.

Last year with a healthy Jimmy G the 49ers made it to the SB.

This year they are 4/4 and probably wont make the playoffs.

They've got good te's but they don't really have a difference maker on offense.

And in last year's SB Andy Reid out coached KS especially in the 4thq.

Don't hire him.

Don't hire him.
You won’t have to worry he’s not gonna tear up his 9-10 mil a year contract to come here.

Worth it to try for meyer but I seriously doubt he comes here. In all likelihood we end with another up and comer with like 5 years experience.

Don't hire him.

Thankfully you're not in charge of who Texas hires to replace Herman.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Thankfully you're not in charge of who Texas hires to replace Herman.

If you think KS would be a good hire for TX you're wrong.

With the possible exception of Clob94 nobody else on this board doesn't know a damn thing about who the next coach at TX should be or who would be a great coach at TX. We should all be honest with ourselves about that.

Rumor is Urban Meyer takes over December 1. Contract not known. This is the rumor on 247 and Surley.
I have 24/7 account where is it written I would like to read it? I always have a hard time maneuvering through 24/7 for news or chats.

With the possible exception of Clob94 nobody else on this board doesn't know a damn thing about who the next coach at TX should be or who would be a great coach at TX. We should all be honest with ourselves about that.

The next time that you're right about anything will be the first. You have no clue about anything that goes on at Texas and don't know sh*t from shinola.

Brian Kelly only gets paid $1.7M? If Urban doesn't pan out, I would talk to BK and his Oline coach.

While CDC is now looking for our next head coach why don't we just swing for the fence and reach out to Bill Belichek? Can't hurt to ask. He may be ready for a change as he enters the end of his career. With his NFL connections and player development program we would have the top recruiting class every year. It's a long shot but worth a try. Of course, he would have to be guaranteed full control over the football program.

So if Clob said to go back with John Mac, you'd follow?

So if Clob said to go back with John Mac, you'd follow?
The day that Clob said to go back with John Mac, I would ride my unicorn over the rainbow straight on until morning to the land where chickens could cross the road without their motives being questioned....where you could hear Stranger and Bell singing the praises of Hillary while on their double date with the tooth fairy and supergirl.

There is absolutely ZERO chance that clob would ever have anything good to say about Mackovic.

I remember looking up from the student section while cheering on Clob to see the banner, "Dump Deloss and Flush the John". My friends and I laughed so hard. Back in tha day it was travellers in your boot and beam and coke in our cup on top of the keg of beer at pre game.

I remember looking up from the student section while cheering on Clob to see the banner, "Dump Deloss and Flush the John". My friends and I laughed so hard. Back in tha day it was travellers in your boot and beam and coke in our cup on top of the keg of beer at pre game.

You did? lol

Winning out now becomes more likely with K state having lost their QB. Iowa State will be THE game for Herman.

Reactions: q1w2e3
There is no "THE game" left for Herman. We heard the same thing about OK and OK St. "THE game" implies judgments can be made depending on the outcome. That train left the depot quite a bit ago.
I just can’t imagine boosters coughing up 15 million if Herman wins out which seems a lot more likely than it was a couple weeks ago.

I just can’t imagine boosters coughing up 15 million if Herman wins out which seems a lot more likely than it was a couple weeks ago.
I'll refine my response then. There is no "THE game" for the populace. We know what the Herman stripes are and no one game will change the judgment. We've seen enough. Whether there is a "THE game" for purposes of the BMDs? I won't speak to that matter, nor speculate. Passing the hat around to the BMDs is a different issue.

You apparently have never sung the EOT after a victory over an opponent. Herman pissed down the collar of every former student. His days are numbered. He might get a reprieve if he makes the playoff.

Does this look like a man who knows his job is secure?

I'll refine my response then. There is no "THE game" for the populace. We know what the Herman stripes are and no one game will change the judgment. We've seen enough. Whether there is a "THE game" for purposes of the BMDs? I won't speak to that matter, nor speculate. Passing the hat around to the BMDs is a different issue.
And my point was is if Herman has to win out which seems to be the case Iowa state will likely determine that.

You apparently have never sung the EOT after a victory over an opponent. Herman pissed down the collar of every former student. His days are numbered. He might get a reprieve if he makes the playoff.

Does this look like a man who knows his job is secure?

If Herman was going to be fired over the Eyes or Texas stuff it would of already happened

In my day we would take in a wine Bota. Undetectable under your coat.....and the damn things could hold a quart almost. Just open the coat, squeeze in all the glass could hold and you were good till the next time.

maybe a better idea today as there is no metal in em to light up a detector.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
The day that Clob said to go back with John Mac, I would ride my unicorn over the rainbow straight on until morning to the land where chickens could cross the road without their motives being questioned....where you could hear Stranger and Bell singing the praises of Hillary while on their double date with the tooth fairy and supergirl.
That was a little weird...

Reactions: clob94 and q1w2e3
If Herman was going to be fired over the Eyes or Texas stuff it would of already happened

Wrong, the BMD's like watching him twist in the wind. See Vid above. He keeps thanking everyone, they love it.;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT