ADVERTISEMENT

What is Wrong With the Democrat Party......

Ivy League you say? There's plenty of Ivy Leaguers who served in the Trump administration. And none of the names you mentioned went to Ivy League schools.

Man everyone needs to settle down the election isn't for another 105 days.
Ivy League Schools have changed for the worse, since Trump administration people went to school there. Look at the age difference between Trump people and Biden people and especially the business experience between Trump people and Biden people.

Every president, until Obama, governed according to current events. Carter had the Iranian Hostage crisis, Bush had the Persian Gulf War, Trump had Covid, etc.

Obama, and now Biden, govern their agenda. Screw the Border problem. Screw inflation. Let's just concentrate on global warming, January 6th, gun legislation that will do virtually nothing, etc.

I have no idea how clear thinking Americans can vote for this unconscious, disconnected party.
True. Good post

Reactions: GetHooked
Every president, until Obama, governed according to current events. Carter had the Iranian Hostage crisis, Bush had the Persian Gulf War, Trump had Covid, etc.

Obama, and now Biden, govern their agenda. Screw the Border problem. Screw inflation. Let's just concentrate on global warming, January 6th, gun legislation that will do virtually nothing, etc.

I have no idea how clear thinking Americans can vote for this unconscious, disconnected party.
This ^^^.
Americans will continue to vote for what is now an elitist party of the few as long as the MSM is in on the grift. There is no such thing as investigative journalism in this country anymore.

The MSM doesn't present all of the "news" so vast numbers of Americans don't know of Biden's ailments (constant word salad or that he fell 3 times climbing up the stairs to Air Force One); or that we're selling oil from the SPR to China; or of the open border; or haven't seen the crimes filmed on Hunter's laptop; or that a former POTUS is banned from U.S.-owned social media but the Taliban and cartels operate freely on the social media platforms; or of the "no cash bail" policies that lead to rising crime in urban areas; or . . .

As long as the MSM is in on the grift, American minds will continue to be controlled. We're not in a recession because the administration said so, the MSM repeated it, so it must be true. Historical, well-established definitions of recession be damned. Mayorkas recently said the "border is secure" at the Aspen Security Forum, the MSM repeated it, so it must be true.

Control the media, control the vote.

Last edited:
This ^^^.
Americans will continue to vote for what is now an elitist party of the few as long as the MSM is in on the grift. There is no such thing as investigative journalism in this country anymore.

The MSM doesn't present all of the "news" so vast numbers of Americans don't know of Biden's ailments (constant word salad or that he fell 3 times climbing up the stairs to Air Force One); or that we're selling oil from the SPR to China; or of the open border; or haven't seen the crimes filmed on Hunter's laptop; or that a former POTUS is banned from U.S.-owned social media but the Taliban and cartels operate freely on the social media platforms; or of the "no cash bail" policies that lead to rising crime in urban areas; or . . .

As long as the MSM is in on the grift, American minds will continue to be controlled. We're not in a recession because the administration said so, the MSM repeated it, so it must be true. Historical, well-established definitions of recession be damned. Mayorkas recently said the "border is secure" at the Aspen Security Forum, the MSM repeated it, so it must be true.

Control the media, control the vote.
This is certainly a contributing factor in creating a society of minions.

It was absolutely brilliant of the leftist elite though to gain absolute control of the education system so that the nation's youth would be programmed/conditioned to accept whatever horseshit was presented to them.

47_a0d9e8e9-f98d-44ef-8cf9-a14256b5e72f_1_1024x1024.jpg

Someone remind me again why Pelosi is in Taiwan besides wasting taxpayer money on an extended vacation before she takes a dirt nap? Too bad the CCP turned out to make false threats, cowards. It’s one thing to cower, it’s another to cower to Traitor Joe.

Someone remind me again why Pelosi is in Taiwan besides wasting taxpayer money on an extended vacation before she takes a dirt nap? Too bad the CCP turned out to make false threats, cowards. It’s one thing to cower, it’s another to cower to Traitor Joe.
Narcissistic theater. Look at me . . . look at me.
Just because we can, doesn't mean we should.

Reactions: Belldozer1
I think it's purely posturing by the dims in an attempt to be seen as strong leaders prior to the midterms. China certainly wants to continue this inept asinine US administration, and will bluster and ultimately back down to enhance their "puppets" perception in an effort to sway the sheep.
Same thing with FJB's take down of the al Qaeda leader yesterday. The administration has likely had him in their sights for a while and just waited for the opportune time to take the shot to sway voters.

I have to say this.

When your republicans leaders voted against the pact act the public was furious. Your balls shriveled up to peanut size.

Then you realized what a disaster this would be in November and all but 11 of them voted for it.

But the pact act passed today. With no amendments. Start paying attention to the public. A lot of people are mad at republicans.

Last edited:
I have to say this.

When you republicans leaders voted against the pact act the public was furious. Your balls shriveled up to peanut size.

Then you realized what a disaster this would be in November and all but 11 of them voted for it.

But the pact act passed today. With no amendments. Start paying attention to the public. A lot of people are mad at republicans.
It was a slam dunk and everybody wanted to pass it. Dems added a last minute $400 billion spending that was completely unrelated to veterans benefits.

I have to say this.

When you republicans leaders voted against the pact act the public was furious. Your balls shriveled up to peanut size.

You voted for Biden, and you're proud of that and have no remorse for doing so. Unbelievable.

Biden has made mistakes the evacuation in Afghanistan was the worst.

He hasn't been forceful at times.

But the ERP was good because we were desperate.

And if the Inflation Reduction Act, the IRA, passes it will be huge.

But no I don't think Biden should run for reelection.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Biden has made mistakes the evacuation in Afghanistan was the worst.

He hasn't been forceful at times.

But the ERP was good because we were desperate.

And if the Inflation Reduction Act, the IRA, passes it will be huge.

But no I don't think Biden should run for reelection.
Anything that Congress passes will be inflationary. We are staring an inflationary depression in the face. It's coming with big war. Fun times.

Since China is really mad now would it be possible to offer up Cory Booker on the next plane to Taiwan?
What is wrong with this guy?
https://www.si.com/college/2022/08/03/college-athlete-bill-of-rights-congress-transfers-nil
Once the govt gets involved, it will ruin college athletics. Just leave it alone, NIL is operating in a pure free market. Passing laws that create and grant power to new bloated govt commissions who will oversee and enforce the stupid laws they create does nothing for the athlete except make them less able to market themselves. We already dealt with that for the past century with the NCAA. Government regulation is not the answer. Just stay out of it. The free market will handle it just fine.

If the government gets involved to the extent that cory booker wants, it will be the end of college athletics. Instead of dealing with all the regulations, the elite athletes coming out of high school will be better off going directly to the pros right out of HS. I wouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of new development leagues created by the NFL and NBA. They would follow the MLB model. Once all the elite athletes are out of college sports, it only leaves the 2nd and 3rd tier prospects playing college ball. Not ideal.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT