ADVERTISEMENT

What is Wrong With the Democrat Party......

No worries, OH. We got it figured out.

Every American should watch this video!
mm....thanks for figuring this out. I get a bit frustrated with my technological abilities at times. I come accross many of these great videos, but I have no way to pass them on. I appreciate your taking the time to put this one up. If you want more from time to time, let me know, but I do not want to become a pest.

mm....thanks for figuring this out. I get a bit frustrated with my technological abilities at times. I come accross many of these great videos, but I have no way to pass them on. I appreciate your taking the time to put this one up. If you want more from time to time, let me know, but I do not want to become a pest.

Try searching the video on YouTube. Once you find it there, copy the link and use the features that I previously mentioned to post it on here.

Reactions: oldhorn2
287500975_134958539193537_8108188757820232397_n.jpg

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Biden's approval rating has dropped to 36%. At least people are starting to see through his bullshit.
The scary thing is though how many disapprove because he is NOT progressive enough. Hope that is not the case, but one can never be sure in this clownshow world today.

The scary thing is though how many disapprove because he is NOT progressive enough. Hope that is not the case, but one can never be sure in this clownshow world today.
Nope.

The scary thing is that 36% of the people polled approve of what he's doing. Who the f*ck are those morons and what would it possibly take for them to disapprove.

I hate to say this, but we need to bring back literacy and comprehension test for voting.

Nope.

The scary thing is that 36% of the people polled approve of what he's doing. Who the f*ck are those morons and what would it possibly take for them to disapprove.

I hate to say this, but we need to bring back literacy and comprehension test for voting.
I think a majority of those people have a vendetta against the Republicans so they would never accept defeat. At least that’s what I think.

What do you guys think of Gavin Newsom taking out an ad in the statesmen touting his gun control bill he just signed?

Hecklers letting PHD Jill know her husband is the worst President we’ve had LOL
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...onfronted-gas-prices-heckler-Connecticut.html
I tell you what my man, this inept administration has been educational for the uneducated public and hopefully has enlightened those that think blue will continue the handouts. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Again, I emphasize "the uneducated." This admin just might not last it's term.

I imagine that there will be more free gifts, free money, lower gas prices among other things the closer we get to the November elections, with 46 and his cohorts all taking credit. It'll get nauseating listening to them squawk, slobber and banter over themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT