ADVERTISEMENT

What is Wrong With the Democrat Party......

Sleepy's pushing the ev, but doesn't have a clue of a plan for dumping them lithium batteries. Dumping them is more hazardous than the burying of nuclear waste. The Bolivian lithium mines will waste south america. Sleepy's administration and plan is promoting more hurt to our earth's environment than any administration before it.

You really don't keep up with EV's I'm afraid. One of Tesla's original partners started a recycling corp. 3 years back. Turns out lithium will be highly recyclable. Many believe batteries at some point may be made up mostly of previously recycled batteries. Numerous such companies are at work now and aligning themselves with different car companies.

On the right I'm so glad that Alex Jones got destroyed last week. What was it $40 million? 😃
Out of curiosity, are you glad because he upset people?
It's a total douche and insensitive thing to say BUT, that is speech that is supposed to be protected under 1st Amendment. Same as those Westbrook Baptist church loons saying all dead soldiers go to hell and God hates f@gs.

I would LOVE to feed that whole family some lead sandwiches but it's their right to speak their mind no matter how offensive.

1st amendment doesn't protect speech we like, it protects people from persecution of unpopular speech.

I've never liked Alex Jones but I think he got jobbed.

Out of curiosity, are you glad because he upset people?
It's a total douche and insensitive thing to say BUT, that is speech that is supposed to be protected under 1st Amendment. Same as those Westbrook Baptist church loons saying all dead soldiers go to hell and God hates f@gs.

I would LOVE to feed that whole family some lead sandwiches but it's their right to speak their mind no matter how offensive.

1st amendment doesn't protect speech we like, it protects people from persecution of unpopular speech.

I've never liked Alex Jones but I think he got jobbed.
No but he's had this coming for a long time and he's finally gotten what he deserved.

The price of insulin

Australia $6.94
UK $7.52
France $9.08
Germany $11.00
Canada $12.00
Japan $14.00
United States $98.70

Every republican voted against this cap. Everyone. Now the IRA has addressed this but only a few. They managed to get a provision that only people with Medicare are eligible for the $35 cap. People with private insurance are screwed and we're talking about a lot of people.

Sidenote. Some of the states with highest rates are AR, MS, and OK. 5 of their 6 senators voted against it and the only who did is to up for reelection.

The voters will remember in November.

I'm not angry I'm furious.
Check it out-- here's how a bill works.

A bill is like a box of files. You can put anything in it you want. Democrats KNEW they would get this bill passed SO they put in billions for the IRS to expand, billions for bull sh!t green energy, and a little bit of money to get drug prices down. Republicans (they knew) wouldn't vote for more IRS agents, they also wouldn't vote for billions of dollars toward stupid ass Chinese made solar panels and windmills that don't pay for themselves.
Then the Democrats could claim "Oh look! Republicans voted AGAINST lowering your drug costs!". On reality, if the democrats gave a sh!t about drug costs, they would have put it in its OWN BILL all by itself. Then Republicans would have voted YES-- but democrats don't get you to vote for them by working WITH Republicans. They get YOU to vote for them by pissing you off and telling you sh!t like "Republicans voted against cheaper drugs!". It's called "playing politics".

Does this make any sense dude? Democrats KNEW no Republicans would vote for fvcking windmills and IRS agents--- hell, their supporters would lynch them if they did. So knowing this, the dems INCLUDED the drug bill in the IRA bill so they could get the very reaction you have. To puss you off at Republicans. You are their useful pawn.

Stand alone bills (voting for a single issue) don't happen anymore in DC.

Why?

Playing political games to pit YOU against ME.

Most every non- invested American agrees that our med prices are too high but very few understand as to why and how it can be changed. Sure, corruption is involved in some instances but not most.

You see, American companies spend MASSIVELY in R&D to develope effective meds and therefore have a price point to remain cutting edge on the next med. Other companies spend considerably less to reverse engineer these meds without the R&D and the US governments red tape. Therefore their profitability threshold is much much lower.

How is this fixed? Not sure but tariffs & IP protections can curb it because those other countries have massive tariffs on us purchasing their knock offs at a lower price. Yes, those off brand meds could actually be cheaper as well.

I actually think we should subsidize our R&D efforts to an extent instead of wasting money on the hoops they have to jump through. There's no perfect answer that I am aware of.
Mark Cuban says he is valiantly trying to solve this. We'll see. If he can beat GoodRX.com pricing that would be quite noteworthy and a move in the right direction. Costplusdrugs.com is his site. The biggest problem with GoodRX.com is that it is little help on Tier 3 and 4 (name brand) medications. Eliquis, Trulicity, etc. can cost the user up to $2000 a year. GoodRX.com is a great helper on mid priced meds but no help at all on the really expensive ones.

CostPlus has a long and full sign up. Then the site emails you each day the first two weeks. After that the no. of emails goes down greatly. Says he will continue to grow the number of medications offered. Most Part D plans in Medicare have 3,000 to 3,500 meds in the formulary. Just to be a member on one of those 26 plans, pricing goes from $6.90 to $154 a month, with some drugs provided for free. The pricier plans bill less for each medication, and actually can save one money in many situations. Sadly, group insurance often has better drug pricing than Medicare.

How can a 100 person group buy drugs more cheaply than Medicare with millions of users?

Turning 65 / Medicare plan change / Group quotes

Gary / 713-376-5608

Last edited:
Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
You really don't keep up with EV's I'm afraid. One of Tesla's original partners started a recycling corp. 3 years back. Turns out lithium will be highly recyclable. Many believe batteries at some point may be made up mostly of previously recycled batteries. Numerous such companies are at work now and aligning themselves with different car companies.
Lithium...... that's all fine and dandy if lithium was all that was needed. You ever been to a cobalt mine in the Congo? More than half the world's supply is there-- under triple canopy jungle that we NEED to keep CO2 out of the atmosphere. You ever seen how many millions of trees are destroyed for 1 mine?

These are ALL OVER Congo. Like jungle pot marks. Miles wide. Deplorable conditions. Destroying tropical jungles, displacing elephants, poisoning ground water, and if you think blood diamonds were bad, my man, you ain't seen nothing. This is blood cobalt. An oil well pad needs about 3 acres for the well head and tanks-- a cobalt mine goes on for MILES in each direction.

So much for "green energy".

No but he's had this coming for a long time and he's finally gotten what he deserved.
Sooooooo he got what he deserved because you didn't like what he SAID.

Do you hear yourself dude?

I don't like what he said either, but he HAS A RIGHT to say it.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Not to mention politicians being paid off for years by Big Pharma to not introduce legislation to lower the price of meds. They have been paid millions and millions to sit on their hands.
And for the record a Democrat, Kyrsten Sinema has singlehandedly killed any legislation to lower the prices.

Is it any coincidence that her chief of staff's husband was a big pharma lobbyist?

Alex Jones was held liable for spreading what in his mind was a hoax. See this is getting off into the governments or courts reaches of enforcing a misinformation campaign against American citizens. No way he should have been held libel. What’s the damage? Because He hurt their feelings?

Sooooooo he got what he deserved because you didn't like what he SAID.

Do you hear yourself dude?

I don't like what he said either, but he HAS A RIGHT to say it.
There are times when you can go to far and offending the families of the victims is not popular in our courts.

Mark Cuban says he is valiantly trying to solve this. We'll see. If he can beat GoodRX.com pricing that would be quite noteworthy and a move in the right direction. Costplusdrugs.com is his site. The biggest problem with GoodRX.com is that it is little help on Tier 3 and 4 (name brand) medications. Eliquis, Trulicity, etc. can cost the user up to $2000 a year. GoodRX.com is a great helper on mid priced meds but no help at all on the really expensive ones.

CostPlus has a long and full sign up. Then the site emails you each day the first two weeks. After that the no. of emails goes down greatly. Says he will continue to grow the number of medications offered. Most Part D plans in Medicare have 3,000 to 3,500 meds in the formulary. Just to be a member on one of those 26 plans, pricing goes from $6.90 to $154 a month, with some drugs provided for free. The pricier plans bill less for each medication, and actually can save one money in many situations. Sadly, group insurance often has better drug pricing than Medicare.

How can a 100 person group buy drugs more cheaply than Medicare with millions of users?

Gary / 713-376-5608
Alrighty, your user name checks out.

I've read about Cubans site a little and it seems like it's a step in the right direction.

And for the record a Democrat, Kyrsten Sinema has singlehandedly killed any legislation to lower the prices.

Is it any coincidence that her chief of staff's husband was a big pharma lobbyist?
Cali, it's like that up and down all sides of DC. Dig a bit into just about any long serving person in DC and their all connected through businesses, marriage or blood. It's seriously an oligarchy / monarchy mix. But like in Reading Rainbow, don't take my word for it.

Alex Jones was held liable for spreading what in his mind was a hoax. See this is getting off into the governments or courts reaches of enforcing a misinformation campaign against American citizens. No way he should have been held libel. What’s the damage? Because He hurt their feelings?
Whatever happened to letting idiots be...... well, idiots? Just like seatbelt & helmet laws, government shouldn't protect us from ourselves. Let darwinism sort it out.

This is your new IRS......

Try not to die laughing.

As I watch them conduct this drill in full battle rattle I have to wonder-- will they each be issued a body bag to carry around under their plate holder? I ask so I'll know where to look.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Gosh damn CNN is desperate, they brought Sam Donaldson out of mothballs for an interview. Gee Sam that rug on top of your head looks perfectly normal for a 90 year old guy.

This is your new IRS......

Try not to die laughing.

As I watch them conduct this drill in full battle rattle I have to wonder-- will they each be issued a body bag to carry around under their plate holder? I ask so I'll know where to look.
Wow a bunch of book nerds. Who’s the woke lady in the background yelling “I’ve got a gun” sounding like Hooks from Police Academy movies.

Last edited:

Gary / 713-376-5608
It's all a racket in my opinion. I had a medication that I paid 30 dollars for a 3 month supply, jump to 250 dollars for a 3 month supply. It just jumped like this overnight. I paid the 30 dollars for the last 10 years and it hasn't increased. Then all of a sudden a big jump like that.

Now i'm not educated on the pharmaceutical side of things, but that just seems a little fishy to me to have a price jump that high overnight.

299331632_10158742124972623_6494314293817098622_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT