ADVERTISEMENT

What is Wrong With the Democrat Party......

Cali isn't dumb. He's just allowed (because of the environment he lives in) people to slowly curb how he thinks. It happens to us as well. You're a product (to an extent) of your environment.
It's like a child- if every day you tell that child "you're stupid" and reinforce that for 15 years, that kid will grow to believe he or she is stupid. It's not the child's fault. The child could very well be smart as a whip. But the child will BELIEVE it's stupid and thus, do things a stupid person would do.

Now, do you convince the kid to be SMART by telling it every day for the next 15 years to "stop acting stupid"? No.
You're simply reinforcing that the kid IS stupid.

You have to slowly convince the kid that he's smart. Make sense?

Right now you're all telling Cali how stupid he is for not seeing the world through the proper lense.
Try this instead--
"If the Mountain won't go to Mohammed, then Mohammed must come to the Mountain".

We’re in a recession. Dipshit Aviator Joe just signed the IRA bill to further push a radical agenda all the while not having one positive effect on inflation. He just authorized another 3.9 billion in college debt relief and is letting illegals in by the millions. This is the takedown of America and our economy at its finest https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tes-let-illegal-migrants-southern-border.html

Cali isn't dumb. He's just allowed (because of the environment he lives in) people to slowly curb how he thinks. It happens to us as well. You're a product (to an extent) of your environment.
It's like a child- if every day you tell that child "you're stupid" and reinforce that for 15 years, that kid will grow to believe he or she is stupid. It's not the child's fault. The child could very well be smart as a whip. But the child will BELIEVE it's stupid and thus, do things a stupid person would do.

Now, do you convince the kid to be SMART by telling it every day for the next 15 years to "stop acting stupid"? No.

Right now you're all telling Cali how stupid he is for not seeing the world through the proper lense.
Try this instead--
"If the Mountain won't go to Mohammed, then Mohammed must come to the Mountain".

I think it's a cultural thing and geographic thing with cali. I agree, he's not dumb. He's just indoctrinated into liberalism and can't see the forest for the trees because of that. He's commented before that his kids are more far left than he is, which is scary.

Try this instead--
Let me try.

Wouldn't you agree that we would be better off with better leaders than "Oops I crapped my pants", the Queen of Speechs, and the Crypt Keepers Grandma?

Better?

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Let me try.

Wouldn't you agree that we would be better off with better leaders than "Oops I crapped my pants", the Queen of Speechs, and the Crypt Keepers Grandma?

Better?
Oh of course. He knows that. But he's been so "orange man bad" indoctrinated that he can't see that this isn't about Trump. Trump is simply the messenger.
The message is "Dear Left, come back to the center. We all get along there. This is your last warning. We don't want to have to fvcking kill all of you. Heed this warning."

But all the dumbasses hear is "orange man bad".

299189369_10224714063733902_4253471605073714660_n.jpg

Well, I guess we know who will be winning the long drive contest LOL. Maybe it's just me but it seems like it's all men who are acting like they're women that are doing the conversion in the sporting world? Am I wrong there? Talk about some loser mentalities, I guess these men are tired of losing all of their lives and want to try to take advantage of participating in women's sports for self gratification.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-woman-win-coveted-Ladies-PGA-Tour-Card.html

Well, I guess we know who will be winning the long drive contest LOL. Maybe it's just me but it seems like it's all men who are acting like they're women that are doing the conversion in the sporting world? Am I wrong there? Talk about some loser mentalities, I guess these men are tired of losing all of their lives and want to try to take advantage of participating in women's sports for self gratification.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-woman-win-coveted-Ladies-PGA-Tour-Card.html
I love this. It’s completely dismantling feminism. Where my strong liberal women at?

They should make all of these transgender "women" take some kind of test to prove they are legitimately transitioning and not just doing it to win at sports.

Sh!t-For-Brains' speech last night was concerning. He obviously has ANYONE (Republicans, Conservatives. Independents) who disagrees with his agenda labeled as a "MAGA Republican" and a threat to democracy.
Strange Ass occurrences no longer surprise me. Wonder if the mid-terms will be cancelled/indefinitely postponed due to concerns about election integrity.
We live in a clown world today... My biggest concern is for my daughter and those younger than me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT