ADVERTISEMENT

What is Wrong With the Democrat Party......

It used to be no politics until it became klan land around here

In other words he quickly dismantled your previous attempt to mislead. Your stupid has no bounds.
Speaking of Klan, how about your boy Biden’s bromance with Senator Byrd, no problem with that huh? Maybe educate yourself before snapping off

Reactions: Drtxhorn
It used to be no politics until it became klan land around here

In other words he quickly dismantled your previous attempt to mislead. Your stupid has no bounds.
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy." Joe Biden

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point." Joe Biden

Biden is a career politician who has been a failure his entire life. His greatest accomplishment is being propped up by the media for idiots such as yourself.

He has failed at everything he's ever done. He had one job in life-- to raise his children to be half way decent human beings. He failed in epic fashion. You defend a man that can't even lead his own children into a half way normal lifestyle. How do yiubexoect him to lead a nation?

Listen to you capital stormers. You racist devils.
Know how I know me and my lot didn't "storm" the capital?

Because we'd still occupy it. But you go on pissing your pants about the fanny pack wearing and iPhone waving "coup".

Know how I know me and my lot didn't "storm" the capital?

Because we'd still occupy it. But you go on pissing your pants about the fanny pack wearing and iPhone waving "coup".
He's angry fjb hasn't shitted another stimulus.

What's the deal with this inbred ghoul
UUz2Kbd.png

Once again Biden playing checkers, Trump playing chess, always 2 steps ahead of his crooked adversaries. Cannot wait until he dismantles the DOJ/FBI/CIA power structure.

• Haha
Reactions: YinzerHorn
Uh oh CNN bigwigs pushing going conservative, employees going to start singing like birds lol

Oh Chucklz the immigrants are moving into Martha’s Vineyard since the residents “stand with immigrants” I have a feeling most of the blue bloods are crying “we didn’t mean it literally!” DeSantis’ savagery knows no limits
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sidents-ripping-pro-immigrant-yard-signs.html

Hilarious. Make them walk the walk. Also, send them to Pelosi's house. May as well ship them to Newsome's house as well. Oh, and they're not "migrants". They're illegals.

ADVERTISEMENT