ADVERTISEMENT

What is Wrong With the Democrat Party......

You're damn right! It's a he'll of a lot cheaper for Texas taxpayers to provide one time transportation for the illegals than to provide social services, education, etc. Indefinitely.
Which is why the sanctimonious should eat it. Let em stand up and prove their self proclaimed vurtues. Shit britches and his vinegar vag cabinet can't do it. šŸ˜‚

I guess Desantis want to show up the liberals by sending 50 migrants to Martha's Vineyard.

But the governor of MA is a republican. Oh the irony.

Btw they've been fed, and given shelter.

I guess Desantis want to show up the liberals by sending 50 migrants to Martha's Vineyard.

Maybe Obama will put them up.

Great. We need the help. Let me know what happens when they run out of space--- like we have.

Reactions: brushycreekhorn

The point is that the fine folks of Martha's Vineyard are all libs. Desantis is jamming ILLEGALS down the throats of the libtards there to make them understand what is going on at our border and how the Biden administration is failing this country. They don't want them there any more than they're wanted at the border. They're breaking the law and they're illegals. Fact.

Can't have enough landscapers. How's yer yard? Will you feed em?

The point is that the fine folks of Martha's Vineyard are all libs. Desantis is jamming ILLEGALS down the throats of the libtards there to make them understand what is going on at our border and how the Biden administration is failing this country. They don't want them there any more than they're wanted at the border. They're breaking the law and they're illegals. Fact.
Rollin Rollin Rollin, keep them busses Rollin.

Youā€™re wasting your time. That dude has had a complete libotomy. He gone.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Rollin Rollin Rollin, keep them busses Rollin.

Abbott and Desantis are making a point, and predictably, it's going right over Democrats heads. It's not about getting it right. It's about "being right" from the Dem's standpoint. They are stubborn obstructionists. In all my years, I've never seen America this divided. Dems will do the opposite of common sense, America be damned, just because if Republicans have a contrarian view to their screwed up agenda. God help us all.

Abbott and Desantis are making a point, and predictably, it's going right over Democrats heads. It's not about getting it right. It's about "being right" from the Dem's standpoint. They are stubborn obstructionists. In all my years, I've never seen America this divided. Dems will do the opposite of common sense, America be damned, just because if Republicans have a contrarian view to their screwed up agenda. God help us all.
Being right is about correcting folks imo. Abbott and Desantis are correcting folks. And no better message could be sent without busloads and planeloads. šŸ¤£

The Hamptons are next. DeSantis just calling out the bullshitters. All talk. Humanitarian crisis? Lol 50 illegals. I have a feeling a lot of grass will be mowed this weekend but how come the folks out there arenā€™t putting them up in their own houses?

The regime taking about legal action against Abbott and DeSantis says it all. Rather than talk about the unvetted illegal aliens and fentanyl in this country theyā€™re talking about legal action against sitting governors that are protecting their citizensā€™ interests. Each day that goes by the regime executed its plan. Itā€™s all by design and the harm to this country is irreversible. You canā€™t ship millions of unvetted illegals back because you donā€™t know where they are. This would never have happened if remain in Mexico stayed in place. Itā€™s not the illegal aliens fault - theyā€™ve been invited in. Thatā€™s why the regime and its supporters are the enemy. Theyā€™ve destroyed the country.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Just keep those buses rolling and maybe after they keep coming they might realize there really is a crisis down at our borders.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Just keep those buses rolling and maybe after they keep coming they might realize there really is a crisis down at our borders.
Here's a thought...

Wouldn't it be special if Texas (the state) would set up a program to defray the cost of relocating illegals whereby citizens could donate $5k and select the destination of their choice?
I would gladly pay $5k to send a busload to Cranberry Township, PA to let my libtard in-laws share in the fun.

It's certainly disconcerting.

But what is truly scary is the number of morons that will actually vote for that pendejo.
I do believe these initial bullshit polls are misleading. Which is what they were meant to do. 45-40 for Gregg at this point?. The difference is much larger imo. This is Texas. Ann Richards election was an anomaly. Texas will not allow a turd like Beto in.

I do believe these initial bullshit polls are misleading. Which is what they were meant to do. 45-40 for Gregg at this point?. The difference is much larger imo. This is Texas. Ann Richards election was an anomaly. Texas will not allow a turd like Beto in.
I hear you, but remember, it's not necessarily how the votes are cast, but rather how they are counted/recorded. Gotta hope libs in Austin, Houston, Dallas, ... don't follow the examples set recently in Atlanta and Phoenix.

I hear you, but remember, it's not necessarily how the votes are cast, but rather how they are counted/recorded. Gotta hope libs in Austin, Houston, Dallas, ... don't follow the examples set recently in Atlanta and Phoenix.
Georgia and Arizona are most likely back to red as well as Nevada and a few more. What hurts Texas is Austin. The influx of libs influencing this fine state is concerning though. Imo. šŸ‘

Here's the sad thing.

2 million Latinos are pouring into this country annually.

Latinos wnd up voting Democrat not because they ALL want some free sh!t-- but because they think Republicans don't like them.
Latinos are (overwhelmingly) Catholic. They are overwhelmingly pro-life. They are family oriented. They believe in traditional "man goes and works hard for pay and woman works hard in the house and with the kids" values. They don't believe in feminine men. They are macho dudes. Sunday with family and God and good food is important to them.
2 million new republican voters a year-- and you keep pissing them off.

Here's the sad thing.

2 million Latinos are pouring into this country annually.

Latinos wnd up voting Democrat not because they ALL want some free sh!t-- but because they think Republicans don't like them.
Latinos are (overwhelmingly) Catholic. They are overwhelmingly pro-life. They are family oriented. They believe in traditional "man goes and works hard for pay and woman works hard in the house and with the kids" values. They don't believe in feminine men. They are macho dudes. Sunday with family and God and good food is important to them.
2 million new republican voters a year-- and you keep pissing them off.
I can understand this. We had machismo with Trump. Now we've got to deal with estrogen and dirty diapers with this admin.

Reactions: Belldozer1
ADVERTISEMENT