ADVERTISEMENT

What is Wrong With the Democrat Party......

Reactions: Belldozer1
Next stops for these illegals should be Portland, Seattle, Chicago, NYC, LA, SF, Atlanta, Pelosi's house, Newsome's house, Lightfoot's house, Buttigieg's house, Nadler's house, Schumer's house, Obama's house Harris' house, etc. 🤣
All of em to New England. All of em. All of em. I can't stress it enough, all of em. Gregg Ron and Doug are doin the right thing. New England should be the bus stop. 😆

Reactions: Belldozer1
297351881_10229341621472106_1448645128064638891_n.jpg

So yesterday as I was getting out of my car in the teacher parking lot at my school, 2 women plowed into 1 of my co-workers truck while attempting to park.

If you guessed that these 2 women tried to leave the scene without reporting it, you would be correct

If you guessed that they were at the school to visit the free healthcare clinic that is housed inside the building, you would be correct

If you guessed that they were visiting the clinic because 1 of them was pregnant, you would be correct

If you guessed that they had recently relocated to the greater Houston area, you would be correct

And....

If you guessed that their residency status of these women was "ambiguous" you would be correct

So yesterday as I was getting out of my car in the teacher parking lot at my school, 2 women plowed into 1 of my co-workers truck while attempting to park.

If you guessed that these 2 women tried to leave the scene without reporting it, you would be correct

If you guessed that they were at the school to visit the free healthcare clinic that is housed inside the building, you would be correct

If you guessed that they were visiting the clinic because 1 of them was pregnant, you would be correct

If you guessed that they had recently relocated to the greater Houston area, you would be correct

And....

If you guessed that their residency status of these women was "ambiguous" you would be correct
Are you at the metro district in Houston at one on the periphery?

And....

Yep. Guessed all of’em. I’m the shit. 🙇‍♀️

Reactions: clob94

And....

This is what the dim agenda promotes. We've been invaded by a colony of cockroaches that even a nuclear bomb couldn't completely eradicate.

And....

If you guessed that the cell phones they were carrying were funded by US taxpayer dollars, you would be correct

And to think that people were stupid enough to vote for this guy. Man, America sure misses Trump right now.
Our current admins agenda is to culture dependence on governance, a dominant governance of complete control. This was not what our founding fathers had in mind. We're in a bad state of affairs today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT