ADVERTISEMENT

Womens Volleyball

Since the inception of the four-team College Football Playoff in 2014, no school has ever sent a team to both the CFP and the volleyball Final Four until Texas this season, according to research by Danny Davis of the Austin American-Statesman. That’s an achievement that will never be reached by another athletic department since the CFP will expand to 12 teams next season.
I want us to do what Florida did awhile back and win a nc in football and basketball in the same year it was 2007 I believe.

So I’m thinking trifecta. Rangers World Series (done). UT Football NC. Cowboys Super Bowl. It’s all still in the cards. If this happens I know I won’t have much longer to live.

So I’m thinking trifecta. Rangers World Series (done). UT Football NC. Cowboys Super Bowl. It’s all still in the cards. If this happens I know I won’t have much longer to live.

Well don't worry the Cowboys and the Super Bowl not happening and if it does I will eat crow cause I'm a Cowboys fan as well

My first post on this thread is the last time we played Nebraska and lost to them in the elite 8! It's good to get revenge! The SEC will be excited to have us coming in, last natty from a SEC team was Kentucky beating us in 4 sets. Addison Skinner also a rare unicorn has won 3 straight nattys with two teams.

Hook 'Em

Reactions: westx
LMAO! Listen to this 40 second post game clip from Nebraska Head coach.
Take the loss homie!

Reactions: westx
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT