ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (I'm out of benefit of the doubt)

@Ketchum Why did Worthy quit on the OB interviews? Did he not end up making as much as he thought he would from sponsorships?

... If the Brockermeyer brothers were/are to become starting offensive linemen for the Texas program in due time, isn't the best thing that could happen at this point is that they both develop under the watch of Alabama people until it's time to contribute ... no offense to anyone involved in development of the current linemen. They get an SEC S&C program, get to compete against the elite of the elite every day in practice and will have experience under Nick Saban. You could make a case that it wouldn't be bad if all 85 dudes on the roster had all of that.

Ketch, I hope you were drinking when you wrote this. It smells so desperate.

Last edited:
... If the Brockermeyer brothers were/are to become starting offensive linemen for the Texas program in due time, isn't the best thing that could happen at this point is that they both develop under the watch of Alabama people until it's time to contribute ... no offense to anyone involved in development of the current linemen. They get an SEC S&C program, get to compete against the elite of the elite every day in practice and will have experience under Nick Saban. You could make a case that it wouldn't be bad if all 85 dudes on the roster had all of that.

Ketch, I hope you were drinking when you wrote this. I smells so desperate.
I don't drink. 🤷‍♂️

Why people don’t realize sark has to go now is beyond me. He’s the head coach. Not our coordinator. He’s supposed to be a program builder and has failed. Epically. Time to move on.
Guess the money to buy him out is a sticking point. If cash were no object, he would be gone 5 minutes after the last game.
$40 mil is a lot of money to throw away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT