ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (No need to drop the rope in recruiting)

After scrolling through Sandler's IMDB it's kinda shocking...as many guilty pleasure and downright bad movies that Sandler has made; he really has never made a bad "serious" movie...he's so capable of doing excellent stuff when he works with good director's.

Also, it's pretty amazing how much $ he has made for his buddies...

When he wants to, he can put out good movies. He likes making the movies that he makes. He's incredibly comfortable in his own skin.

True stats are hard to come by for various reasons, it is africa.

Mosquitoes are usually credited with 700k-1mill a year, but it's not like they are going around killing people, it diseases they carry.

Snakes of all kinds, black mamba, puff adder, cobra, etc, estimates up to 100k

Hippos usually 500-3000

Nile crocodile
Cape Buffalo
Elephant
Rhino
Lions
All somewhere between 100-500

Great whites usually throw in a few
Hyenas also usually get a couple
I have heard/seen lists that listed the top killers of people in Africa as 1) Hippo, 2) Elephant, 3) Lion.

Knowing that, I still had not idea how aggressive and bad ass they could be. Holy Shite!

When he wants to, he can put out good movies. He likes making the movies that he makes. He's incredibly comfortable in his own skin.

oh yeah, he makes no excuses for making silly movies...it has made him rich & I've been giggling right along with him my entire adult life...But, I hope he continues to make more interesting stuff as he heads toward his 60's.

Got me to thinking we need a Billy Madison @ 60 movie...

That photo I used was taken from the Texas Relays. How much more now do you need?

Yesterday?

His upper-body is more safety right now than edge rusher.

I don't need to see the kid in person for my eyeballs to work.

I like the kid a lot. He's just not a five-star prospect IMO.
He was wearing pads at the relay? That’s the one you used with Sergio.

The earlier photo (first one you used) he looks like he could easily be north of 220. Speaking of safeties…, yeah, that was Perkins last fall. He’s bigger now and filling out as expected.

Bedtime Stories is one our family's favorites as far as fun movies to all watch together.

Also, the Hotel Transylvania movies are awesome.

d. Am I crazy or are East Carolina fans doing the "Horns Down" more than Oklahoma and A&M fans combined?

I 100% thought this watching the games this weekend. It was overkill.
It's a novelty thing like a kid repeating the first curse word they've learned over and over because they know it gets a rise out of Mom and Dad.

We play a nobody school for the first and possibly last time at their home field. They've watched plenty of Texas games on TV and seen the opponents do the Horns Down to the cameras. And they think ... if one Horns Down is cool, I bet one hundred Horns Down is even cooler. Again, thinking like children.

Even Aggies and Gooners figure out over time than a ton of Horns Down just makes them look stupid and frankly gets boring to all involved.

Reality is Directors Cup means nothing when football is crap. Football isn’t a sore thumb. It’s the whole broken hand.
Yep. That’s just reality that many want to deny. Not trying to diminish the accomplishments in the other sports, but football rules. Harping up the “Directors” Cup makes us look like deflectors to the Bamas, Georgias, Ohio States, and ou’s. Those schools aren’t consistently in the running for the “cup” and they don’t care.

I have heard/seen lists that listed the top killers of people in Africa as 1) Hippo, 2) Elephant, 3) Lion.

Knowing that, I still had not idea how aggressive and bad ass they could be. Holy Shite!
wonder what the numbers are for North America?

Moose?

oh yeah, he makes no excuses for making silly movies...it has made him rich & I've been giggling right along with him my entire adult life...But, I hope he continues to make more interesting stuff as he heads toward his 60's.

Got me to thinking we need a Billy Madison @ 60 movie...

That absolutely NEEDS to happen.

He was wearing pads at the relay? That’s the one you used with Sergio.

The earlier photo (first one you used) he looks like he could easily be north of 220. Speaking of safeties…, yeah, that was Perkins last fall. He’s bigger now and filling out as expected.
Perkins was the best player/prospect in the state at two positions. Not sure one name belongs in the same sentence with the other right now.

What do you think of Gullette's shoulders and upper-body potential?

Perkins was the best player/prospect in the state at two positions. Not sure one name belongs in the same sentence with the other right now.

What do you think of Gullette's shoulders and upper-body potential?
Potential… he’ll easily carry 245 which makes him the best OLB prospect and has serious Buck potential. Probably the most important defensive prospect on the board which makes him easily one of the top two or three most important recruits after Arch this cycle.

Potential… he’ll easily carry 245 which makes him the best OLB prospect and has serious Buck potential. Probably the most important defensive prospect on the board which makes him easily one of the top two or three most important recruits after Arch this cycle.
You don't view him at all as a tweener?

Yeah, you should really check out the Hotel Transylvania series. My 7 yo and 9 yo really love them.. some quality jokes in there for everyone. 1 and 2 are the best, but all four are worth a watch with the kids.

Side note: Our friend Miley was supposed to voice the daughter, but Sony fired her after pictures of her with a penis cake surfaced and Selena Gomez got the part .

Yeah, you should really check out the Hotel Transylvania series. My 7 yo and 9 yo really love them.. some quality jokes in there for everyone. 1 and 2 are the best, but all four are worth a watch with the kids.

Side note: Our friend Miley was supposed to voice the daughter, but Sony fired her after pictures of her with a penis cake surfaced and Selena Gomez got the part .
lol. the penis cake!

Reactions: MongoLikeTD
Kruk ordering the code red is hilarious.

Which football game becomes the Big 12's marquee conference game after Texas and OU leave? Texas-OU and Oklahoma-Oklahoma State are off the table. What becomes the premier conference game?

I know this is technically correct but I feel like it deserves an asterix..

Hippos are usually considered the most dangerous "large" animal.
True, because it's not the mosquitos themselves that actually kill anyone, it's the diseases they carry.
Also, *asterisk

You don't view him at all as a tweener?
As a Buck in PK’s 2-4-5 nickel (which we really haven’t seen yet)? No. He will be able to run at 230+ (after another year of S&C) at OLB and strong enough to hold the EDGE at Buck.

As a Buck in PK’s 2-4-5 nickel (which we really haven’t seen yet)? No. He will be able to run at 230+ (after another year of S&C) at OLB and strong enough to hold the EDGE at Buck.

I mean... math just isn't going to change your mind, I suppose. 🤷‍♂️

What is a Tweener if a 6-3, 22... *sigh*... 225-pound edge player isn't one.

He's a linebacker prospect in my eyes and not a tweener at that position. The math is somewhat stacked against him, but I still really like his upsode.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT