ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend

James brown...apple white....Simms....VY....Colt. That's a hell of a stretch, bound to hit a rough patch. Hopefully this group gets us back on track.

Originally posted by kayur:
Jack White is a legend to me so glad to see you had Lazaretto ranked so high.
The world's No.1 current rock star.

Originally posted by asics:

Originally posted by Ketchum:

Just relax and let it play out. Trying to get in the heads of recruits is like trying to get into the head of a woman. You're ust gonna hurt yourself.
Thanks Ketch. I am not really worried about it. Just seems odd for a kid that is committed to a school to be unsure on taking his OV to said school while having visited another school. Do you recall this happening before.
It's rare and when it usually happens, basketball is an issue.

Have serious concerns and very few expectations for horns in 2015.

There's little reason to believe 2015 will be better. We are losing 3 of the best players on offense in Shipley, Malcolm Brown and Harris. Along with the 5 best on defense in Reed, Hicks, Edmond, Diggs and Malcom Brown(likely).

Development at QB and on the line will determine whether Watson's pro-style offense can flourish in a league of wide-open attacks.

Usually optimistic...but going the pessimist route next year. Hope i'm wrong.

Add me to those thinking Heard is the answer. I think the o-line will be better and him running the zone read will benefit Gray with an overall improved running game as the result. An improved running game should open up the passing game as linebackers and safeties play up.

Originally posted by ball911:
Interesting where you slotted the OOS guys. For all the talk about the DBs, you really like Fields who has been little mentioned around here.
Fields just recently emerged as a legit target.

Originally posted by smalz1:
That's 5 long years of quarterback ineptness - seems even longer. Can you imagine how the Cleveland Browns fans must feel?
I'm starting to...

In his first 12 games, Moss had about same receiving yards on a FAR better ypc avg along with 3 more TDs.

Originally posted by JCHORN:
James brown...apple white....Simms....VY....Colt. That's a hell of a stretch, bound to hit a rough patch. Hopefully this group gets us back on track.
There's regressing to the mean and then there's THIS!
wink.r191677.gif

Boyd and Davis with one of the other FL kids would be great to me. We just have to land Hill or Boyd. I think if a few of these FL kids commit this week that it might speed up the process for a few of the recruits.

Next year your OL will be stronger smarter and have more talent and experience. I think that Heard will take over and open up the run game and we will have more speed on the field. The defense will be good on the DL its the LB spot that will be hard to replace.

… No receiver in NFL history has been better through the first 12 games of a career than Odell Beckham Jr. The dude was the best receiver in football in the final six weeks of the season.
image.

Originally posted by Texas Diesel:
Add me to those thinking Heard is the answer. I think the o-line will be better and him running the zone read will benefit Gray with an overall improved running game as the result. An improved running game should open up the passing game as linebackers and safeties play up.
What's the ceiling for a Heard-led squad in your mind?

Any talk of Jordan visiting UT? I haven't heard any recruiting news on him in awhile.

potential to be a lot higher than swoopes while the basement can't be lower

Anybody paying attention and not ducked in by SEC paranoia could tell you their reach into the state isn't THAT great.

Originally posted by houstonhorn87:

Amen

Originally posted by RLong68:
In his first 12 games, Moss had about same receiving yards on a FAR better ypc avg along with 3 more TDs.
Is about the same the same as saying he had less?

Originally posted by cdunagan051:

… No receiver in NFL history has been better through the first 12 games of a career than Odell Beckham Jr. The dude was the best receiver in football in the final six weeks of the season.
ec
at least get the uni right...

Originally posted by rvm96:
Any talk of Jordan visiting UT? I haven't heard any recruiting news on him in awhile.
I'd guess that's in a bit of a holding pattern.

Â… No receiver in NFL history has been better through the first 12 games of a career than Odell Beckham Jr. The dude was the best receiver in football in the final six weeks of the season.
ec
RandyMossMoon.gif

Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by houstonhorn87:

you sure about both?

What does a lot higher translate to in you mind?

I think they can win 9 or 10 games with Heard. That is with a bowl win. A good running game and a very good defense will give you a shot in almost every game. TCU has one more year before they will look for another qb.

Don't get your hopes up on Liverpool sneaking to the top 4.....just when you think they look like a team that can compete they'll lay an egg and break your heart (kinda like Romo and the Cowboys).

Originally posted by mackbrown:

Ketch, where do you think Kyler ends up?
I'd still put my money on A&M. Lots of light foreplay taking place, but can't tell if this will lead to more than a leg rub.

ec
Gimme a break... it was difficult to find a picture of Randy laughing... I had to go with DA RAIDAS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT