ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Thread

Warren is a blowu fanboy. Don’t believe anything he says concerning us. Wait for literally anyone else to confirm.

Also, he’s not good at his job in general. He makes a ton of picks and changes most of them. The mouth breather probably meant aggy WR commit Kenyon Jackson anyway who’s Watson’s teammate and who is actually wavering.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
What position do Trey and Bru play?

Trey is the #1 RB in the nation. Bru plays whatever he wants to play.

Lol. Seriously Bru is one of the best WRs in the country, but at the same time one the best LBs out there. Could play LB in college, but I think he prefers WR. He's a monster no matter where he plays.

https://texas.thefootballbrainiacs.com/2018/10/open-post-monday-october-8th/

Caleb Johnson Visiting Texas
– Super K

I just got off the phone with JUCO LB and Texas offer, Caleb Johnson (Fullerton College). Johnson tells me that he plans on taking his official visit to Texas this upcoming weekend.

Johnson is currently committed to Iowa State and says he has so far taken official visits to Iowa State and Colorado. He says this Texas official visit may end up being his last before he makes his final decision.

I asked him about the Colorado visit and he said, “I actually really liked it out there but I’m expecting this Texas visit to be nice”.

I’ll be in California later this week and among other players, I plan on seeing Johnson in-person.

5-Star | Trey Sanders | Quick-Hitter
– Super K

Not surprisingly, yesterday’s game had a huge recruiting impact. Texas was already looking good for Trey Sanders but I spoke with a source regarding Sanders and what kind of impression Texas made after the big win.

Source said that the win had an impact on Trey Sanders and Marcus Washington, in particular. Washington is a guy we’ve already said we feel good about.

But what about Trey Sanders?

After speaking to Sanders after the game, source said…

“We’re going to get him”.

Didn't he get kicked off his high school team? I had written him off after that.
No he was suspended then reinstated. Supposedly got into a fight with one of the coaches. A few red flags popping up with that kid including a lot of bad weight put on recently.

No he was suspended then reinstated. Supposedly got into a fight with one of the coaches. A few red flags popping up with that kid including a lot of bad weight put on recently.
Currently he is down to 312 from 346 to start the year. Was listening to EJ Holland at 24/7 (who does a pretty good job of getting info from recruits) and said that he is most likely worth the risk due to the limited options but that it wouldn't surprise him if he signed with us or the Aggies. He is teammates with 2020 recruit Demond Demas who is an Aggie verbal (but who as been on at least 2 UOV to Austin). They are both supposed to be in Austin this weekend for Baylor.

Well there's the bad weight and the attitude problems but there's also the smell of impropriety. His 2020 buddies Demas and Hornsby have been rumored to have their hands out. And the aggys have been rumored to be paying handsomely. If so, enjoy aggyland and never winning anything.

Well there's the bad weight and the attitude problems but there's also the smell of impropriety. His 2020 buddies Demas and Hornsby have been rumored to have their hands out. And the aggys have been rumored to be paying handsomely. If so, enjoy aggyland and never winning anything.
I know most of the trainers for high school athletes are on the up and up, but some outfits seem to be shady. I think the outfit these two guys train with are in that category. Their trainer is the one who is bringing these guys to campus. I know not everyone has family members that can bring them, but when the trainer is that involved in the recruitment I see red flags. But what do I know, I'm not involved in the underbelly that is college recruiting.

Reactions: freeper
Here are a couple photos. The 1st is the photo from yesterday with the footwork king. The 2nd is the footwork king's new ride. I know he takes kids to different schools but maybe his interests are more than altruistic. Just sayin.

Last edited:
Here's Javonne in June of 2017. Quite a transformation in a year.

DCOzLhBUMAAXBSe.jpg

ub60gkdweto5ehcdwrkm

So this kid got kicked off his high school team, is out of shape, is a drama queen, has a street agent, and Herman & Jimbo both love him enough to not give a damn about any of that stuff. He must be a dude, if you don't want him, I do. Nobody fights over JAGs with baggage.

So this kid got kicked off his high school team, is out of shape, is a drama queen, has a street agent, and Herman & Jimbo both love him enough to not give a damn about any of that stuff. He must be a dude, if you don't want him, I do. Nobody fights over JAGs with baggage.

I don't want him to come to Texas. Pass.

Isn't FWK also in bed with the same shoe company as the aggsy? I'm guessing he is probably making no secrets who he is working for. Looking forward to watching these guys never winning jack. I predict between this year and next, the Ags will reach 10 losses in those two seasons combined.

Reactions: LonghornMM

Not sure either want him as much as they want his sidekick 2020's 5* WR Demond Demas and feel the need to stay in the 'trainer's good graces to that end. Both have to recruit Javonne to keep in the Demas race.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT